The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Asking LBT production crew members for information

Hypno · 358 · 47587

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, the message has been sent. Fingers crossed for a good answer! :goodluck

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Great! Let's wait to see if we get a response.  :yes
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, Jim Razzi wasn't doing the film itself so maybe he didn't feel like answering. I just hope Pudleiner has some kind of a soft spot for Land Before Time, it is his first film as an animator after all.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
We're glad that you wrote and sent the letter to him. Let's wish for the best that he responds

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Any response yet?
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sadly, no.  :(petrie Still, it's possible he'll answer it on a later date. We'll see.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Maybe he isn't on to check. His last blog post was in February.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Holy cow, a little more than a week of not sticking around and already you guys start doing lots of cool things without me knowing :D  :wow
Inactive, probably forever.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I just hope it will be more than just a beginning. It's been two days since I sent the message but it's true that Pudleiner might be busy at the moment. According to IMDB, he is still active in animation so it is plausible that he just doesn't have the time to answer. Let's give him more time, there's still a good possibility of him answering.  :)

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
There's no rush for him to respond to us if he does get back to us that's great if not than it's not a big deal.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Wait, two days?! I thought you were just about to... Boy, does the time fly when you're back to work after an exam session. :blink:

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I know it's amazing how time flies when you're having fun