The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey guys!

Just like the other topic in the Silver Screen section, thought we'd do the same here. So, give us a lowdown on what you're currently gaming on, what you're trying to achieve and how well it's going.

Currently playing Darksiders. Hunting down the third boss having just been reunited with War's horse Ruin.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Pokemon Leafgreen. Trying to figure out if there's really any difference between it and Firered.

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Playing RPG Maker for the Playstation, trying to hopefully finish a game this time.

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
DS:  Digimon Dawn

PS2:  Secret Weapons over Normandy

I think I'm over halfway finished with both of them.

Spartanguy88

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Right now I'm playing Mass Effect 2.

Just got the game a week ago and I'm addicted to it. It's far better than the first game, the combat is a whole lot better.

I actually already beat the game, but I wasn't satisfied enough with the choices I made in my first playthrough, so I'm going over it again. What's awesome is that you can transfer the data from your Commander Shepard from the first game over to the second. Not just his/her face but the decisions you made there as well. As for the romance sub-plot, you can either stick with who you hooked up with, or go after someone else.

In my first playthrough, I went with this character:

*SPOILERS: DON'T WATCH IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE GAME YET*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb7cvefzNxA

What can I say? I have a thing for alien chicks...

Everyone Else Reading This:  :bang  :blink:  <_<

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
am currently wrapped up arkham asylum, have about 85% completed, solved all the riddler challenges and solved the spirit of arkham side quest as well
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Wii VC: Zelda Ocarina Of Time

PS2: Destroy All Humans 2

PC: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Just landed Dead Space Extraction for Wii and Sega Megadrive Collection for PS3 for £25 for the pair of them. Can't complain seeing as they're normally £20 each in stores normally. Having played DS: Extraction I can see why they say it is the best game no one's ever played. Despite being an on the rails shooter, it is still quite immersive! Made me jump a few times!  :lol

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
am currently finishing the original ratchet and clank..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria. Very frustratingly difficult game, that.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Dragon Age: Origins. A surprisingly good game.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Got Bioshock 2 delivered on Tuesday and been playing it since. Really awesome game! Just as dark and creepy as the first one

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Team Fortress 2. Playing on a modded server called "Prop Hunt", where RED team must go and hide somewhere as a prop, and BLU team must spot and kill them. :smile

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Playin' Bioshock! ooh rah!
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Spartanguy88,Feb 5 2010 on  07:21 AM
Right now I'm playing Mass Effect 2.

Just got the game a week ago and I'm addicted to it. It's far better than the first game, the combat is a whole lot better.

I actually already beat the game, but I wasn't satisfied enough with the choices I made in my first playthrough, so I'm going over it again. What's awesome is that you can transfer the data from your Commander Shepard from the first game over to the second. Not just his/her face but the decisions you made there as well. As for the romance sub-plot, you can either stick with who you hooked up with, or go after someone else.

In my first playthrough, I went with this character:

*SPOILERS: DON'T WATCH IF YOU HAVEN'T COMPLETED THE GAME YET*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb7cvefzNxA

What can I say? I have a thing for alien chicks...

Everyone Else Reading This:  :bang  :blink:  <_<
so totally lolz
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm busy being a beast at Resistance, thank you very much!  :lol:

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
On PS2, I'm playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Currently on my 2nd playthrough. I hadn't finished with the first one but I decided to start a new game. This time without using cheats. I actually find it more fun without the cheats although last night, something happened to me in the game that really made me mad. So I had just finished with a mission and was running low on money. So I decided to run over pedestrians for a little loose pocket change (I'm so nice  :lol  ). Unfortunately for me, this caught the attention of the cops. So I was about two blocks away from my character's safehouse when I get pinned up against a car(I was on a motorbike). I stupidly tried to drive over the front of the car when the bike topples over, knocking my character off which resulted in me getting Busted. I don't even know how that worked! The cop didn't knock me off the bike yet somehow that still counts! Way to take credit for something you didn't even do, copper  <_<  So I started over since I didn't want to lose either my weapons or my money. Oh yeah. Forgot to mention that I didn't save...

Nonetheless it's still a good, fun game. Great story too if you look past the violence.

On Wii, I'm playing One Piece: Unlimited Adventure. Not a bad game but very repetitive. I may be biased on it since  the One Piece manga is probably my most favorite manga. I love being able to play as Luffy and the rest of the Straw Hat Pirates. Story's pretty good, the levels could be more intresting however.

On 360, I'm playing...Nothing! I want to try out the Avatar game but I'm just having too much fun with San Andreas. I'm also waiting to get an RPG called Eternal Sonata. I've heard it's pretty good.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
am currently playing ratchet and and Clank 2 Going Commando- yeah I'm on a Ratchet kick right now..they need to him a female lombax to befriend ..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I'm playing L4D at the moment. Messing with console commands with some friends. :p

Jychara

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Left 4 dead 2.Just having fun with my friends.