The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Total Drama: Revenge of the Island

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
With the Season 4 premier of Total Drama (as well as the first 4 of 13 episodes aired), I was thinking it's time to make a discussion topic.

I have to say, I'm rather liking the new cast. Scott is probably the most despicable villain since TDA Courtney. Jo, Zoey, Dawn, Sam, Mike, and Lighting are my new favorites among the cast  :)

EggStealerGirl

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://rosethethief.deviantart.com/
Hey, I know this topic is old, but I still felt like replying anyway.

First, I just wanna say that Scott is by far my FAVORITE Total Drama antagonist! :DD However, I really didn't like how they dumbed-down his intelligence and made him less evil in All-Stars; I just felt that it was kind of insulting to his over all character. However...

SPOILERS: I thought that his sweet, bumbling side whenever he was around Courtney was just too adorable! <3 He was a lot more likable, but just a whole lot less evil. For example, in the sand-digging challenge, he tried to hide one of the other team's puzzle pieces on his team's side, but it backfired once Manitoba Smith caught him the act. And the only reason I think that scene was really put in there was just so the season's main antagonist, (Mal), could be released and wreck havoc on the others. And once Courtney was voted out, and having Scott confess to missing her, he got all serious in the confessional and it just got me thinking, "oh, man! Season four Scott is back! :DD What's he going to do to avenge Courtney?" But it turned out to be a major let down once Scott was easily manipulated by Mal, and ended up getting himself voted off along with Gwen.  

But that's just what I think of him. Going to leave this here just for the heck of it :DD :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxgmMFawndo .

I've also already watched the first eight episodes of Total Drama: Pahkitew Island in Italian, and I'm super excited to see them in English! :D Some of the newer contestants even seem more fleshed out than some of the ROTI cast.