The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Disney Movies

Saft · 48 · 6435

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
For the live action movies I liked The Watcher In The Woods. It was a dark and kinda scary movie they made

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't count the sequels, frankly, for me, with perhaps the one exception of rescuers down under. that one went to theaters, at least. for me, the last truly great film was the lion king. and while there have been good disney films since then, they haven't reached that very high level of excellence the early 90s films did.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hard for me to pick my favorite one.  I have liked the Disney movies I've seen that are on the list, some more then others.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I would have to say the Lion King.  In my opinion, this film was the most emotionally engaging and had the best narrative of all the options that were listed.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile
1. FrankenWeenie
2. The Nightmare Before Christmas
3. WALL-E

Danosaur

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Bambi is by far my favourite, and Lion King would be certain for second place. Also worth noting is that Bambi and Lion King are IMO the only two Disney films with direct-to-video sequels that actually live up to the originals, even if they are noticably lower quality.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Lion King would be  my favorite, with Treasure Planet, Atlantis the Lost Empire, and Lilo and Stitch as runner-ups.