The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Wish

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Finally, after a long painful wait, this RP finally gets a starting post. Ready? good!

I'll make the intro as simple as I can.. but remember, most of us will have to post our real selves in the real world before the final transfer into the other universe

this means that while I'm obtaining the wishing stone, those who wish to go through with the transfer will need to post what they're doing at that time,and have a connection with the so called thread that plugs in the final elements of the wish.

It is also decided that the transfer will turn us into dinosaurs. What age you wish to be is up to you. What species, and what size (size is according to the three age groups) is also up to you

here's the simple age chart:
Children - Small (the size of Littlefoot and the gang)
Teens - In between small children and large adults
Adults - Large (the size of the grownup dinosaurs)

There will probably be three major posts I'll need to make before the transfer, this should allow everyone to get themselves set up and in position for the grand momment.

And so, finally,it begins!

--RP-----------------------------------------------------

It was mid day in on the mid eastern portions of the states. Especially in the small town of Fayetteville Tennessee, where a certain fellow by the name of Brian Bullock lived. The poor fellow, having been through some financial pains now lived with his granparents. And due to his work schedule being only on the weekends he found far too much time on his hands.

Long had the young Bullock been dwelling in his little dream world, wishing for riches and wealth, and more time and freedom to work on his little projects. Long had he wished to be apart of bigger projects. but it seemed he was simply stuck in reality. Everything revolved around money. And money was simply something he did not have.

So he spent his time majorly in childhood fandoms and fantasies, developing and creating his own little worlds where he could escape and be free from the woes of the real world.

One of Brian's interest was the research of the occult. And the collecting of rare magicked items (this included rings, stones, wishing boxes, etc) though he did not participate in such things, but found such items to be interesting and a joy to have around for conversation pieces.

One dealer he brought these such items from was from a Magick shop located in the town square of Fayetteville. The place was called the Moon Willow. He went here mostly however to buy their incense which gave off a far better smell than the off brand factory produced stuff you'd catch at you local Wal Mart store.

It was one day,in the very month of March however that he'd enter this store, and perhaps found himself buying more than just his usual bag of scented goodies.

That day he entered, he was looking around at the many candles, crystal balls, cauldrons and spell books to muse his curiosity and interest in the craft before he went to the incense section located near the checkout counter where the elderly old witch was sweeping the floor patiently while eying the young man.

"See anything interesting?" asked the old croon catching Brian flipping through a book on fortune spells

"Nothing much, really" commented Brian and he put the book back "The store in general however has always been interesting" he said with a smile "Like stepping into the world of Hogwarts or something to that effect."

He then proceeded to the incense section to make his selection, feeling like the old witch was eying him suspiciously as if he was going to run out the door with an arkenstone.

Soon he he picked the flavors of his highest choice, dragons blood, pepermint, cinamon and vanilla and made his way to the counter

"Hmm." She said "That wont do at all... You've been a normal customer to my store for a good while..I believe its time you got something a bit more"

"I beg your pardon?" said Brian, looking dumbfounded by the Witch's inquiry.

"I have something I want to sell you... I've noticed your interest in my magick items and that you on occasion buy them. But this I have to offer you, is something that truely works."

As she said this she lowered herself on her knees and started digging through the cabinets behind her counter. She soon raised herself back up holding an antique decorative jewlery chest of sorts.

"Now, Miss." Started Brian, startled by the old lady's aproach "I cant afford to buy magic boxes nor any other ornament you have in your possession! I'm only here to buy these top grade incense sticks!"

"Dont be silly!" she said "Its not the box I'm trying to sell you." and as she said this she opened the box, and inside sparkled an unusual stone. Oval in shape, blue in color and it shined and glistened like a frozen drop of water. On the inside though the vague transparency of the gem could be seen the fossilized figure of a small lizard of sorts, it looked as if it were frozen in time by a large drop of blue tree sap.

Brian eyed the stone with such fascination and curiosity "Well then... isn't that the most curious thing I've ever seen. What exactly is it?"

"Its a wishing stone." She said "One that has been passed down in my family for many generations. Though now, I feel its time I passed it down to someone who might need it best. Your aurora tells me you're a very troubled lad. So I'm offering it to you."

"But I havent any money" Sighed Brian

"I'm giving it to you freely, child. Take it without a momment's thought!"

Brian was speechless at this offer, but she took the stone from the box and gently shoved it into his hand

"Heed my warning though. This stone can only grant you three wishes. Use them wisely, and make ones you would not regret. And when you have finished making those wishes, pass them to someone else."

She closed his hands about the blue shiny stone and smiled a motherly smile at him

" I do not know what to say." said Brian

"How about 'thank you' ?" she replied helpfully

Brian soon finished paying for his incense and was soon making his way back home.

ooc: okay, this is where we cut to the other members parts. One maybe could be starting the thread where the wish would be made in... remember, I'm the idiot who makes the wish, so dont think you have to when making the post.. it'd be a concept post, simply =P

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
OOC: Just to add a bit to the rp I thought why not start an actual thread about visiting the great valley.  I'll also be using my username and not real name, that is top secret I will tell only to a very few.    

Kor was web surfing like usual, visiting the morning sites and forum he did.  He decided to post about an idea of what if the members of the gang of five forum decided to visit the great valley.  He then went to a few other forums and sites, then went offline to think about some stuff he was writing and posting on another forum, reading, listening to some pod casts, reading popular science and a few other things. He would go back online later.

OOC: Makes me seem like a hermit, which is what I am.  :)

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
OOC: here is mine.

Known on the Gang of Five fourm by the nickname Threehorn, he was at this time working at the job his been at for over 3 years but had travelled to the states to work in the summer so it haven't been a total lose. Yet he placed a wishful thought on the page that he would love to visit the Great Valley no matter his age is.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Austin was playing DDR at school. He and his friends were forming a club dedicated to Dance Dance Revolution. The song was "Ocean of Memories" (Trance Mix). When he heard the song, he instantly remembered an LBT AMV that was to that song.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Known on the GoF forums as The Great Valley Guardian or GVG for short, was browsing thorugh the diffrent topics, while listening to his favorite song on iTunes when he noticed a reply to a particular topic where several other members had commented on wanting to see the Great valley. GVG smiled and continued listening to his iTunes as he said to himself 'Wishful thinking.'

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Know as f-22 "raptor" ace on the GOF fourms or f-22 for short was reading while browsing the forums while reading he set the book down and decided to listen to some music, he went to youtube and search for AC 6 music and scrolled down and chose the second to the last song. He started to ab lib the words. as the song ended he thought to himself 'This is the best song I've heard in Ace Combat history." Still he wanted to listen to some more AC music so he chose another song from AC6. He browsed ACS his squad forum when he decided to watch the show Dogfights! on the history channel since it was having a marathon.

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
know as mcr mad was earlyer today asked by a freind to buy his meatal gituar for just £75 with in england is heller cheap for a metal gituar, he is still think of buying it or not :bang . he is listering to some inde music think of the offer

mcr mad

• Spike
    • View Profile
know as mcr mad was earlyer today asked by a freind to buy his meatal gituar for just £75 with in england is heller cheap for a metal gituar, he is still think of buying it or not :bang . he is listering to some inde music think of the offer

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Brian soon pulled into the drive of his home, having been living one half of the house with his granparents living on the larger half it was quiet a nice dwelling for such a fellow.

Quickly he went to his side of the house and into his bedroom where his laptop sat waiting for him on his bed.

He opened his bag, pulling out the incense and the stone, tossing the incense on the night stand while stairing at the stone. And the minutes that followed he'd had spent rotating the stone slowly studying the piece as if it were a work of art

'That creature on the inside... what could it be?' he wondered. The small reptilian like being frozen in the rocks center looked almost dinosaur like. This stone could be worth millions if he'd take it to a museum of sorts  since such stones were never that common. Especially with the full specimen of such a creature in full tact on the inside

And the stone... it feels so warm to the touch. Almost hot. Could it possibly be authentic?

He rubbed his palm against the glass marble like surface, feeling the strange warmth emitting from it. It felt even as if hot air was circling the stone

I must test it... But what should I wish for? he thought while rotating the stone in his hands Only three wishes... I must be careful.... I'll wait on this.

he put the stone on the bed and sat looking at his closed laptop, half banged up and worn from the year he had it. He pried it open, revealing his keyboard which was missing two of the buttons and a lose covering

I really need to get this thing fixed... he thought to himself as he powered the computer on and entered his password to login

He went about checking his usual forums and e-mails for hopeful possitive messages

Nope... still no e-mail from that agent... nope, nothing from that cartoonist either who was supposed to be looking at my art for commenting

He sighed and continued to his last few destinations. The Gang of Five Forums

Hmmm... this needs to be moved... this needs to be edited... this RP looks like Clash of the Titans meets the Jetsons.... oh, and my my, that silly elf boy is at it again.. why is there an ELF in LBT?!?

Brian continued, under his account, Avesthefox, a mod for the RP section of the forums. Soon he'd had seen just enough to think his mod duty was completed and he'd venture into the other areas of the forums where other interesting things are happening

He finally came into the Land Before Time Sequel Sections just in time to see a topic posted it by Kor:
Entering the Great Valley

He clicked on it... little did he notice the stone that lay on his bed nearby started to have an eirie glow as he went about reading

Interesting... what shall I say to this one?

He thought for a momment then proceeded to hit the respond button

Code:  on  

Oh yes, Kor, that would be interesting, wouldnt it? Dont we all 'WISH' we could enter the Great Valley and become dinosaurs?

With that typed, he hit the respond button

a momment passed, suddenly the stone began to vibrate and the glow from it grew intense

"What the..?!?"

'FLASH' - - -'POP'

the room flashed bright from the intensity of the stone and an eirie ghoulish mist swept through the room from the stone, the intense light was nearly blinding

voices.. whispers.. scenes floated up around Brian who sat speechless and frightened at what he was seeing

another flash

the lights still intense, but the suroundings seemed diferent... he was no longer on his bed.. but dirt.. and grass

"What on...."

POP

He felt himself grow stiff, his body felt diferent and he felt... larger

More flashes and the voices and echoes as well as the lights grew violent around him his body floated into the air as the light streams streaked around him. He shook violently, the lights forbidded him to see what was transpiring around him. and he was frightened

WOOSH POP

A painful jolt and the lights instanlty and swiftly left like whisps of smoke from a fire. He fell to the ground... the dirt covered ground

His eyes slowly began to adjust. He was not home anymore.. the suroundings seemed tropical, very green and with a sky so blue, not as poluted as he was used to.. but crisp and clean

"Whe... where am I?"

He trembled as he lay there looking about the place, then he noticed his hands... diferent.. kind of scaley.. almost like claws. And he felt something massive, extruding from his rear.

He looked back, frightened only to be more frightened to see a large scaley tail attatched to a large green scaley body

"AUAAAAAAAAAGGH!!!!!!!!"

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
at that same moment f-22 was about to turn on the tv when there was this blinding light as he covered his eyes he felt some hit his chest hard and threw him backward.  after being thrown back he felt like he was felling as he looked at his hand he noticed it was turning grey. his eyes widened he looked down and saw a green creature and a tree he closed his eyes just before hitting the tree and the creature below  he felt a hard crash as he hit the tree. he opened his eyes and heard a yelling and look blewo him seeing a green creature the likes of which he'd only seen in books and movies. so he said to the green creature execuse me but a little help would be nice.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
the duckbill stood there, shaking and as still as a statue. he could not, for the sake oh himself answer the other dino

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
f-22 sighed "I guess I'm just gonna have to do it myself he said". as he chewed on the vines spliting them and landing hard on his back. 'Ow' he groaned after looking at the duckbill he asked "Who are you'.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Threehorn just about to get something to eat then suddenly the flash around him happened and soon he found himself opening his eyes to fresh green with clear blue skies and water running near by fresh and clear. "What the?" he noticed his voice sounded childlike. He slowly crawled then realised he was walking on fours and saw why when he looked at the water he saw a Threehorn looking back at him and it was a child. "No... no no this can't be real"

"1, 2... 3" he closed his eyes then reopen them. "Oh my..." Wayne sways and blacks out falling on his side in shock. The sound of the thud was just heard by the two near by.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Just as GVG was setting a mouse into his snakes cage, he suddenly fetl cold....really cold. His immediate response was to shiver and warm his body, but as body stopped instinctivly shaking, he felt warm. too warm and as he opened his eyes...he could see that he was no longer in his room, but somewhere completly diffrent 'It kinda looks and feels like th Bahamas...but just where am I?' Thought GVG to himself.

He then noticed something odd...his hands looked lke feet, and it felt like he had a tail... 'But that's crazy...then again not half as crazy as how I got here...where ever here is.' He looked around for a moment trying to get used to walking on all fours and finally found a pond and as he walked over he noticed a threehorn lying on the ground and deciding on giving his new found tail a try GVG poked the threehorn attempting to wake him up.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Slowly Threehorn started to waken and open his eyes "Please... be a dream" he then look at what should be a hand... "Not a dream... and I sound like a kid... great a child in body and voice with a mind of a human 22 year old" he muttered under his breath then saw the dinosaur near him. "Erm..." (GVG what dinosaur are ya?)

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Austin was at home. He had just logged on to GoF when he had a sensation.

Something is going to happen soon. He thought to himself.

Suddenly, his computer began emitting an eerie light. Austin felt his body begin changing shape. He then lost consciousness, and knew no more.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
f-22 paced back and forth before asking everyone within earshot 'Where are we?' as he leaned against the tree he began singing the song he was listening to only hours before.  after finishing he said to the other duckbill "You know the more important question is how did we get here in the first place eh'?

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Brian finally snapped out of his stupor and found himself able to speak

"What the heck happened?!? Where.. why.. how.... Ughe!"

He turned his head looking at his new body, an expression of disgust and curiosity both consumed his mind. He turned looking at the other duckbill

"Uhm.. I suppose you could tell me where the heck I am."

He then looked over near where he was on the ground laid the stone

"Oh.. now I understand........ Oh poopie..."

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
f-22 shrugged his shoulders 'I'm just as confused as you are" he responded with a slight chuckle. well the what's your name as i'm supposing we'll be stuck in this timeframe for a while we might as well get to know each other. I'm  know as f-22 "raptor" ace but you can just call me f-22. Hmmmm well maybe those two over there know what's going on.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Kor was mediating when the wish and change hit him.  He had been listening to one of the podcasts he often downloaded and listened to.  This meditation had taken him pretty deep so he was unaware of the change in location, nor the change of his body, not at first anyway.  

He became aware as he felt wind rushing past his body.  He opened his eyes and flipped himself over.  "What an unusual dream." He said looking down at the ground from a high altitude.  He tried to stop himself from falling like he could control some dreams.  "Hmm, it seems to be one of those other dreams, perhaps one constructed from the brain instead of astral or etheric stuff."  He said then he looked at himself, noting he was some sort of terosaur.   One with dark blue wings and a green belly, the normal color shades for a male terosaur it seemed.

He spread his wings out, in much the same shape as some gliders.  His fall slowed and stopped.  He looked down and saw the very green plant life below and very blue water.  "Nice, looks like the great valley.  Hopefully one of my nice dreams and not one of the many nightmares I end up having." He said to himself.

"May as well practice flying a bit." he said to himself.  He tried gliding, then turning a bit slowly this way and that way.  He saw some fliers off in the distance but did his best to stay away from them.  No need to crash into one as he was trying to learn to fly.  He practiced for a bit then decided to land.  

He did his best to land, but having little practice it wasn't a very good landing, though he did remember to remain relaxed and roll into a ball so he rolled, thus dispersing the impact.  

"That looked like an icky landing are you ok?" He heard a voice say.  He was laying on his back and looked in the direction of the voice.  He saw what looked like Chomper from the movies and tv series.  Interesting, I don't recall ever having had a land before time dream before, though I don't remember most of my dreams so maybe I've had dozens.  Likely won't recall this one either.    He thought to himself before he spoke.

"Yes, luckily I rolled so wasn't really hurt." He said as he started to slowly get up.

"I've not smelled you before, you are new here." Chomper said smiling his very toothy smile.  

"Yes, I got a bit lost and saw the nice looking valley, thought it may be the Great Valley I heard stories about.  I'm Kor." He said.  

"I'm Chomper, nice to meet you," Chomper said, "You wouldn't want to hunt crawlers with me would you, it's hard to find anyone who will." He said with a hopeful expression.

"sure, as long as you eat them." Kor said.  

"You got a deal, comeon." Chomper said, shaking his fist up then across in his happiness.  Kor shrugged then followed Chomper while thinking to himself, May as well have some fun with one of my favorate characters till the dream ends.