The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Finally Together Again/Into the Mysterious Beyond

LBTFan13 · 330 · 22587

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante nodded, a faint smile on his face.  
"Yeah.  I remember.  It seems like it was so long ago, but it really wasn't, huh?  Funny how we all have had such wild adventures since then..."
He said, taking another long drink of water...

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Longtail at that moment began to roll across the floor in his sleep. He also began to laugh lightly as he continued to roll in a circle, but just as he did he was starting to move towards the water. He then said in his dream "I just want to see why the water is green mama!"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine nodded. "I knew there was something different about you the moment I first saw you. Who knew you were going to turn out to be one of my best friends? Pretty crazy don't you think?" He then noticed Longtail rolling around in his sleep. "Well, it's a good thing Longtail is dreaming peacefully. Although maybe we should stop him before he rolls into the water."

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dante nodded.
"Yep.  Life's funny that way."
He said, then chuckled as he walked over to Longtail and picked him up.
"Hey.  Wakey Wakey, sleepyhead."
He said, looking at his friend with a grin...

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail's eyes opened halfway at the sound of Dante's voice, and almost immediately he began to laugh. Through his laughter he managed to say "You....can't stop....me...I'm...a superhero!" and promptly went limp and started snoring once more.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Zaine rolled his eyes. "Good old Longtail." He laughed as Dante gently layed Longtail back on the ground. "I just hop I never act like that when I am dreaming. Who knows what I would openly blurt out rolling around like that." He laughed at the thought of him claiming to be a superhero and then sighed. "Maybe we should get some rest. The others have probably left for the stone already, so we'll need to have a lot of energy if we are to catch up to them."

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Zal looked at Chompers parents and asked them in sharptooth, "Are you 2 ready to move out?"

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
((OOC: Because the rp is reaching the average page goal, I'm probably going to end it soon. We can start discussing about the next part of the rp, or we can take a break since the amount of active people has decreased greatly))

Chomper's parents nodded. "Let's go" The two large sharpteeth led the group down the path.

Strut looked up at Zal. "We would really appreciate it if you came with us. You saved Ducky, and we could use as much help as we can get if we're going to find the stone and our friends."

Chomper walked beside Strut. "I gotta hand it to you. You really are making an improvement in terms of friendliness. I was really skeptical about you when you came to us, but I'll admit it's nice to have you with us."

Strut smiled. "I'm glad you think so Chomper. I meant what I said when I found you guys. I wanted to change, and I thank you for giving me the chance."
"Don't thank me. Zaine was the one who decided to let you in the group. I merely decided not to rip you to shreads By the way, your welcome for that." The two of them laughed together for the first time.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Longtail smiled as he finally opened his eyes since he fell asleep. He blinked and asked, "Hey guys whats up? What did I miss...oh...is that water?" He then crawled over and started to drink his fill.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
(OOC: I wonder most would prefer a break while discussions are done of various types, or only a short discussion before the next part starts. )

Zal nods, "I would be glad to help."

"Hopefully we can travel faster the he can since he has to stay in charge and issue orders to all those serving him." Mim said.