The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Silent Football

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Silent Football is a game played at my camp. It has recently been edited for online games, but here is the general set of rules.

THE RULES OF SILENT FOOTBALL

The game requires at least 3 people, with seven or more being preferred. For the first game, and only the first game, I will do my best as Mr. Dictator.

Move Denoting
  • Fwap - Fw
  • Zoom - Zm (Must PM target player)
  • Shrug - Shr
  • Shrodem -Shr (Note the punctuation)
To taddle on a player, that player must go *raise hand*, and then state the reason as to why you have raised your hand. Only one hand will be acknowledged at a time, so if you didn't raise your hand first, please don't raise your hand before Mr. Dictator addresses the hand before you. Any posts that don't begin with *raise hand* will be need for the player posting to be awarded penance points. Also, if the first two words that come after *raise hand* will be cause for the player to be awarded penance points.

Time Limit for moves: 24 Hours

PM Mr. Dictator if you will be temporarily unavailable to post for a set amount of time.

About hallucinations:
Anyone who posts in the Silent Football topic that isn't a member of the Universe is a hallucination. NO REACTING WITH THESE NON-SILENT FOOTBALL PLAYERS. These players must PM Mr. Dictator to ask for permission to join the game of Silent Football.

Pronouns:
Personal pronouns are acceptable. Pronouns directed to hallucinations or objects are allowed. Pronouns referring to players will not be tolerated. Penance points will be awarded. When telling on players that use the heinous pronouns, the statement that the player said and the pronoun said must be in quotes. For example:

*raise hand*
Mr, Dictator, I think that you look wonderful.
Mr. Dictator thanks the player.
*raise hand*
Mr. Dictator, the player that Mr. Dictator just addressed has said the most heinous pronoun "you" in saying "Mr. Dictator, I think that you look wonderful today."

Names:
The name that a player is called will depend on the player's choice. If the player wants to have a name that is different from that player's username, then that player will state the preferred name at the beginning of the game. If not, the player just says the player's username.

Penance:
Over the game, Mr. Dictator will award penance to players that break the rules. Once one player reaches the number of penance points determined at the beginning of the game, the Universe ends. Penance is discussed by the members of the Universe, and the player who caused the Universe to end by earning too many penance points will have to perform the penance for as long as Mr. Dictator says.

Fwapping:
To fwap the Silent Football, one must type Fw, then either < or > depending on the way one wishes to pass the Silent Football.

For Example:
Fw >>><<><<>>
Would move the Silent Football two spaces to the right of a player.

Is anybody in for a game of Silent Football?