The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Imdb requests

Guest · 3 · 816

ScratteLover2

Dose any here have an account at IMDB? Can you a page at IMDB for me? I'd do it myself, but I've validated the email I recieved and it still hasn't gave me the ability of creating and updating pages.

ICE AGE: CONTINENTAL DRIFT (2012)

Cast References: Manny and Diego reference Scrat Reference

Ray Romano as Manny
Queen Latifah as Ellie
John Leguizamo as Sid
Denis Leary as Diego
Chris Wedge as Scrat

Release date:
July 13, 2012

Reference: Release date reference

I've tried validating my email, but I still can't create pages, also if someone wants to create a new account for me, can he or she do. The password I use there isn't the same as I use hear. But I'll only email it to you for safety reasons, email me any messages if you recieve them by accident. That or send me your email adress in an email. Don't worry about me sending messages under your account. I won't even remember any emails I receive. If I do recieve an email, I will notify everybody to not send anymore.

Also go to Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009) and change the movie connections page by adding:

Followed by:
Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012)

ScratteLover2

Is anybody even going to respond to this response.

I just want Ice Age 4 to be on IMDB since it is official.

I'd do it myself, but as I stated before, I tried validating my account three times and it still won't let me create or update pages!

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I suspect the creation of new pages on IMDB are done by the bosses, not the members that register for accounts.  You'd need access to servers, and things and stuff that members won't have privledges to.