The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Petrie trying to look important

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Petrie: Hello.. Today me here at great valley berry bushes to talk about a word. *he stands up straight like in the screen shot* Important. Ya when something important, it mean whole lot to you. For instants oh look look over here. See Take this red berry. It important. It mean whole lot to me.. *he eats it* Hmm yummy. Oh and blue berrys, blue berrys mean a whole lot to me too. Yeah mean whole lot to me important! *he eats a blue berry* Oh but but... Me not want to make these purple berry's feel bad. Oh yeah they important too. *He eats a purple berry* Oh oh and those pink berry's they important too! *he eats a pink one* In fact, all berry's very important to me. They mean a lot to me. But! They mean much more to Petrie's tummy! COME TO PAPA! OH BERRY'S! YUM YUM! BERRY'S! YUMMY!

*He starts scoffing all the berry's like there's no tomorrow, and Littlefoot and the others walk by, Petrie stops of a split second to wave and say " Hi" to them before eating more berry's.*

Got the idea for this off a Cookie monster clip who has similar grammar to Petrie too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5e6ftNpGsU

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
^Nice one!

Petrie: *clears throat* Dinosaurs of Great Valley! As your new leader in command, I--

(Cera leans in)

Petrie: Hold on, folks, me getting message from Cera here. Go 'head.

(Cera whispers in Petrie's ear)

Petrie: Me making complete what of myself?

(Cera whispers in again)

Petrie: Me acting more ridiculous than usual?

(--and again)

Petrie: And now me making it worse because me put embarrassing secrets about us on speech?

Cera: (finally loses it) Oh, will you stop the act, Petrie! You're not our new leader!

Petrie: WHAT?!

Cera: You. Are Not. Our New. Leader!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Mar 28 2016 on  02:53 PM
^Nice one!

Thanks. I may have given you another idea for a recording

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Petrie: To the diggers, as your new leader, me wish to do good for others and cause no harm to anybody.

(one of the diggers throw a berry, accidentally hitting Petrie where it hurts)

Petrie: Ouch! That worser than Cera's horn!

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Quote from: The Anonymous Person,May 11 2016 on  08:04 PM
Petrie: To the diggers, as your new leader, me wish to do good for others and cause no harm to anybody.

(one of the diggers throw a berry, accidentally hitting Petrie where it hurts)

Petrie: Ouch! That worser than Cera's horn!
^
Petrie: Oh my poor wiener!