The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hi Everyone!

Silverfox

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hi, Im Silverfox and Im from the UK
I started likeing lbt a few months ago when i saw te origanal one on a movie channel...The only problem was that I didn't get to see the start or littlefoots "parents" who i'd always wanted to see. After that i went on ebay and brought the first one...which is definatly my fave one. I've never seen the 10th one and it only just came out on september the 7th 2004 in the uk...I might get thats soon...

Well can't think of much more to say....Hi!!! :D

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Hi Silverfox!
Welcome to the Gang of Five!  :)
If you are about to watch LBT 10, I need to "warn" you, as it contradicts the fantastic original movie in several points. This and some other things sort of "screwed up" LBT 10 for me. But many others really liked it and there are hardly two LBT fans to be found who favor exactly the same LBT movies.
Anyway, I really hope that you too will like this place. Welcome again!

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Welcome Silverfox. :)

Sorry about that comment to you there on the other board...must of caught you on one of your bad days. ;)  LBT 10 was ok, but I like some of the other sequels better.  I'd go and watch it anyway--just to see what you think--don't let my opinion turn you off entirely.