The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ask Mumbling

Mumbling · 333 · 32040

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
If there was a LBT 15, would you want any of the other 4 main characters besides Littlefoot to take the lead as a protagonist?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2022, 06:07:04 AM by Enchanted-Valley96 »

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Favorite Lion king character?
Kovu

If there was a LBT 15, would you want any of the other 4 main characters besides Littlefoot to take the lead as a protagonist?
Nah, I feel like the current formula works alright for the sequels. I'd almost want to focus on an entirely different character if I had to change anything, so the gang is more of a background crew.

Do you often ride a bike?
Almost every day to commute to work. I don't ride one for fun though, it's just my main mode of transport.

Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on September 13, 2023, 01:18:01 AM
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on September 13, 2023, 01:18:01 AM
How's life been recently for you?
Pretty good actually. My boyfriend is visiting from the States and it's been lovely having him over. We're hanging out with common friends and it's been good not having to focus on work for the first time since last year. I also finally get to work on some bigger things around the house since the weather is decent and I got the time. Still some hiccups every now and then, but for the most part feeling alright and optimistic about the future.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 08:40:52 AM by Mumbling »

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Nice! That sounds super fun, glad things are looking up over with you as well :D For some reason winter always calms down for me, maybe because I'm not feeling the pressure to go be social and live summer/autumn to the fullest, I can just stay indoors and keep warm, haha

What's your favorite video game?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Indeed! I'm not much good with winter since I basically go into hibernation where I can't do anything since it's so cold, plus I tend to get a good bout of seasonal depression because it is so dark all the time, but I will make it through haha.

Oof, favorite game is a rough question. Kind of depends on my mood and what I feel like in that moment. I'm very nostalgic towards pokemon silver. I feel like stardew valley is a game I can always pick up and enjoy even when I don't feel like playing initially. Those are the two that come to mind right now :)

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Not too many nice places to go for a walk here, sadly. For commuting I prefer my bike. I do enjoy going on longer walks though

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The live action ones you mean? I have only seen a few of them. They are enjoyable, but nowhere near as memorable as the animated classics.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've only ever used Android phones, but I got nothing against Apple's products. They're just not what I am looking for.

Enchanted-Valley96

• Ducky
    • View Profile
What was your favrouite cartoon when growing up?