The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

TDV Fanart

Jasper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://thekingofdistruction.deviantart.com
Basically landbeforetimelover is right. Now this topic here should be closed down until further notice.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Up to the admin.  We'll have to wait and see if they do.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I must apologize to you but even stick figures drawn by me don't look at all like they are supposed to, so while I would love to help you, my abilities restrict any assisstance on my part here. I did my best in your Ben 10: Alien Force and InuYasha requests, but those only needed need responses with words, which is all I'm good with, if good is even the word you could even use there. I am a fan of Total Drama Valley as well. It may not be my favorite fanfiction of them all, but it is my favorite one that focuses primarily on humor, since almost all of the "humorous" fanfictions I have read so far don't make me laugh at all, while TDV has been doing that frequently, even after reading the same scene repeatedly. So I share your love of the story and I have a desire to do whatever I can for people, but I cannot draw whatsoever. This isn't an excuse, I promise you. I spent a lot of time working on my responses to those other two requests of yours that I've seen, and if you remember from the InuYasha one, there is a part of your question there that I'm still working on an answer for. I really enjoy doing this for you and will continue to provide whatever assisstance I can that you want, but anything outside of things I can type on my keyboard, I'm afraid I'm utterly useless to you. I'm sorry that I can't help you here, but I will continue in places that I can. Any picture from me will be unrecognizable to anyone who looked at it, so any from me wouldn't quite fit the word "assisstance." I hope you understand. Later.

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile
This topic is open again for an unknown reason

Chomper4

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Chomper4 not to sound rude/mean or anything, but are you really this dumb or something? DH and others have already told you that they are NOT going to do any of the TDV pictures for you.

Could someone please BAN Chomper4 from this site because just from the looks of it Chomper4 is only here to piss people off! :angry:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm closing it..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: