The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Relaxing sounds

Mornai · 7 · 1198

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
One time in my life i was very depressed and stressed, but after i listened to some soothing nature sounds, it all seemed to vanish, as if it had never been there. For those of you at a stressful point in life, depressed, OR can't get any sleep, if you listen to This, maybe it will help you relax and get away from the everyday pains of life. This video really helped me a lot at that point in my life, it was the main thing that got me back on my feet. I hope this helps some of you, but it's still very relaxing to listen to even if you have no problems. Sometimes i stop to wonder how these beautiful nature sounds came to be, but  i am very happy they're here anyway. This also helped me get some shuteye on many occasions where i just couldn't sleep. :^.^:

EDIT: should i have posted this in the sound off section? :huh:

Clawandfang

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Birds. This morning I got up at 4:30 in the morning and went out into the garden for nearly an hour just to listen to them. Sitting there drinking tea and listening was an amazing experience. I think I read somwhere that evolution has programmed us to enjoy these sounds, so that we could relax when we heard them.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
very gentlzzzzz,

no to be honest, very relaxing

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I listen to classical music, Moonlight Sonata is a really good one for me.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah, birds are very relazing to listen to.
One of my favorite relaxing sounds are the pouring sound of a small stream...

/Lillefot
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I find it very hard for music to relax me. I day dream my own scenes what ever music is playing. In order for me to completely sleep. It must be silent. I cannot listen to any music when I go to sleep at all. However, I find that when I sleep to Evanescence songs (preferably songs such as "My Immortal" or "Hello", any of those songs, I'll fall asleep because I've heard them plenty of times) also I listen to this song from Within Temptation-Somewhere, I feel this spiritual rush that makes me have a light feeling so I go to sleep from that.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I listen to various types of music when I want to relax, or sometimes podcast.  I can relax and meditate myself but sometimes it's neat to have music or a podcast playing in the background.