The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A New Life

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I decided to rewrite the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I awoke with a terrible headache. But it wasn't my headache that I was focusing on. The time machine Doctor Valens had been working on actually worked. Not that I should be surprised, with his invention of real life lightsabers using diamonds as crystals, and laser rifles. But still, to be able to go back in time was surprising.

The idea was that I would go back in time, stay there, and wait for him to come get me. But honestly, I thought he just wanted to get rid of me. I was the one who most heavily questioned his rather...strange view of science and the world. I was glad to be gone.

Oh, I'm sorry, where are my manners? My name is Jack Alexander Grant. I was in my senior year of high school before someone framed me for stealing the school's money and I got expelled. Valens took me under his wing, but I never got used to his experiments.

I looked around my surroundings. Based on the flora and temperature, it seemed I was somewhere in the Dinosaur age. Cycads were everywhere, and the climate was hot and humid. I was the first human to come back here.

I was armed with a lightsaber, a backpack which contained all my personal stuff, including some of my favorite movies, games, and my computer. Now you might ask, why bring a computer to the prehistoric age where there was no power? Doctor Valens helped me with that. He created a battery that recycled energy so it never ran out. He said its what kept him from paying the electric bill.

As I moved, I could hear something nearby. What sounded like screeching, and screams of terror. I moved closer, and saw a small Tyrannosaurus, maybe only a few years old, running through the jungle, chased by a pterodactyl. I identified it as a Rhamphorynchus.

Wait...what?! A rhamphorynchus was from the Jurassic, and the T-rex from the Cretaceous, how did...? I sighed. It must be an alternate timeline.

At first, I thought about leaving the little creature to its fate, but my conscience got the better of me. With a roar, I leapt between the two. I activated the Lightsaber, its brilliant blue blade glowing. The Rhamphorynchus stopped, and tried to fly over me.

I swung upward, and cut the wing off the pterosaur. It howled in pain as it fell to the ground. It feebly tried to rise, but it would never fly again. With a sigh, I stabbed it in the heart, ending its suffering.

I turned, the little T-rex was looking up at me in awe. He was dark blue in color, with red eyes, and a white underbelly. "Thank you." He said. "Don't mention it-" I stopped. Did it just talk?!

"Can you repeat that?" I asked politely. "Um, thank you."

I fainted.

When I came to, I felt hot breath on my chest. When I opened my eyes, they got as big as dinner plates. A huge, forty three foot long yellow green Tyrannosaurus was sniffing me. "He saved me mom! He saved my from a sharpbeak!" The baby t-rex cried.

The Rex looked at her youngster, then at me. I was frozen, my hand on my Lightsaber just in case. The Rex lifted her head up. "Thank you for saving my son." The rex thanked. It was official, dinosaurs could talk.

"You're welcome mam!" I said politely. I was in a very bad situation right now. "I'm in your debt, you don't need to act so afraid of me." The T-rex said kindly. I began to relax a little. "What is your name?" The baby asked.

"Uh, Jack." I replied. I still was trying to wrap my head around the fact dinosaurs could freaking talk. "Nice to meet you Jack, I'm Chomper."

"My name is Tyra." The mother stated. "Pleased to make your acquaintance." I replied. "My mate, Bladeclaw, should be back soon, you're welcome to stay with us if you want." Tyra offered.

"Sure, thank you."

Over the next few days, I spent a lot of time with Chomper's family. To be honest, they were pretty nice, well, as nice as two adult T-rexes could be. I found out they lived on an island, and that there were only small sources of food. I even discovered they had an egg that would hatch any day now.

I found at they lived mainly on fish in the rivers of the island, and decided to try a diet of fish as well/ Chomper also showed me where good fruit grew. I actually began to feel at home there.

It was calm, peaceful. No school, no grades, no Valens, just a simple life. Me and Chomper grew quite close over that time. "So you're from the future or something?" He asked. I nodded. "What are the dinosaurs like there? Are sharpteeth and flatteeth friends?"

Suddenly, a roar was heard. "That's not my daddy." Chomper said. A second roar sounded. "That's my mom!" Chomper recognized.

"It sounds like a fight! Stay here!" I ordered. Chomper obeyed, and I ran off to help Chomper's parents.

When I got there, I saw Tyra and Bladeclaw battling a grey T-rex and three utahraptors. Suddenly, the grey T-rex grabbed Tyra by the neck and threw her into a tree. "Tyra!" I cried. A raptor noticed me, and leapt into the air.

I slashed at it, cutting through its stomach. With a cry of pain, it died. That allowed me to get slashed on my left eye by another raptor. I punched it in the jaw, and ran to help Bladeclaw. Then the impossible happened.

The Grey T-rex grabbed Bladeclaw, and bit down hard on the neck. I knew it was over. Tyra roared in rage, and attacked. But the raptors hit her in the neck, and the T-rex bit into her skull. She fell to the ground.

No. No! NO! I let out a cry of anguish. The T-rex family who took me in, was gone. But I could still save their egg! With renewed determination, I knocked a raptor out of my way by slashing at its side.

The T-rex lunged down. I swung my lightsaber. He roared in rage as the Lightsaber made contact with his scales. He ran off in pain. The raptors followed. Finally they were gone. I deactivated my lightsaber, and dropped to the ground.

We were no longer safe here. That monster had killed my new family! Then I rememberd the egg. And Chomper. He was my responsibility now. I wouldn't abandon him.

I walked off to break the news to the little t-rex. "Jack?" He asked, then he cringed. I saw a puddle of water nearby. I looked into it. A scar ran down my eye. A scar similar to that T-rex's.

"Where are my mommy and daddy?" He asked. I looked at him. He was so young, so full of innocence. I could hardly tell him the news. "I couldn't save them." I choked out. He looked at me in shock.

Then he let out a cry of anguish. I walked over, and hugged him. He sobbed. He cried. I felt like doing the same. But I had to stay strong for his sake. "We can't stay here." I decided.

"Come on, lets go."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After gathering all my things, we began to leave the island. A land path luckily connected us to the mainland. After a long hour of walking across it, we got to the beach. The trip was a silent one. Usually, me and Chomper talked all the time. But we couldn't think of anything to say.

When we got to the mainland, the two of us began to head inland. Apparently, Chomper had some friends in a place called the "Great Valley", so we decided to go there. As we moved, I kept thinking about that horrible T-rex. That monster.

I would avenge Tyra and Bladeclaw. One day.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chomper and I sat in the tent after a long day of walking. Chomper was still visibly shaken by the loss of his parents. "They were always there for me. They saved me and my friends from sharpteeth and eggstealers once." He said sadly.

"I lost my parents in an accident before I left high school." I replied. "But like you said, they were always there."

"Always there, someone you can count on to comfort you." Chomper sang quietly. I put a hand on his shoulder. "I'll always be here for you, don't worry." I said. "Thanks." Chomper replied. "You know, you and one of my other friends are the closest things to brothers I've ever had."

I stopped. Brother? I always wanted a little brother. I guess I had found one. I let out a small sigh. We had been through so much today. We had lost so much.

"Chomper, one day, we will avenge your parents." I vowed. Chomper smiled a little. "Tommorow, we'll go to this valley of yours, and hopefully live away from that monster."

As we lay there I thought of a song that I loved.

I am a question to the world
Not an answer to be heard
Or a moment that's held in your arms

And what do you think you'd ever say
I won't listen anyway
You don't know me
And I'll never be what you want me to be

Chomper looked at me for a minute, before starting to hum along.

And what do you think you'd understand
I'm a boy - No, I'm a man
You can't take me and throw me away
And how can you learn what's never shown
Yeah you stand here on your own
They don't know me
'Cause I'm not here

And I want a moment to be real
Wanna touch things I don't feel
Wanna hold on and feel I belong
And how can the world want me to change
They're the ones that stay the same
They don't know me
'Cause I'm not here

And you see the things they never see
All you wanted I could be
Now you know me and I'm not afraid

And I wanna tell you who I am
Can you help me be a man
They can't break me
As long as I know who I am

And how can the world want me to change
They can't see me
But I'm still here

They can't tell me who to be
'Cause I'm not what they see
Yeah, the world is still sleepin'
While I keep on dreamin' for me
And their words are just whispers and lies
That I'll never believe

Chomper joined in.

And how can they say I'll never change
I'm the one now
'Cause I'm still here
I'm the one
'Cause I'm still here
I'm still here
I'm still here
I'm still here

After that, Chomper asked if I had anymore songs.

I set the song "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" to play on my computer.

It was true, the both of us were alone, but we were still here.

The next morning, we continued our trek. However, I was a bit nervous that the valely would accept us, especially since one of us would be an animal they never seen and the other was a predator.

As we moved, however, I got the sense we were being watched. When we finally came within sight of the valley, I ordered Chomper to head over there, while I confronted whatever was following us.

"I'm not leaving you!" Chomper declared resolutley. "Don't worry, I'll be fine, just go!" I ordered. I could see in his eyes he thought he would lose another. "I promise, I'll be fine." I said as I headed off.

As I moved, I suddenly screaming, Chomper was among them.

No.

No!

NO!

I ran at full speed, and activated my Lightsaber. I saw one of the raptors from before chasing a group of young dinosaurs, Chomper among them. Just as the Raptor was upon them, I slammed into the raptor. I tackled it to the ground.

"Run for it, I'll keep him busy!" I cried. The raptor got up, and upon recognizing me, it's eyes went red with rage. "Its me you want you son of a bitch!" I snarled. Suddenly, a series of roars and screeches were heard.

That T-rex and another raptor had found us. I ran to the kids, and got between them and the predators. "Stay behind me!" I ordered.

The Rex closed in. "When I give the order run." I whispered. "What?" Chomper squeaked. "I'll hold them off, just run!" I repeated. "No!" Chomper said. "Get him out of here!" I cried, and to my surprise, the herbivores followed my instructions, and ran. "Jack! No!" Chomper yelled.

One of the raptors lunged, and I slammed my saber into its chest. Then I cut through its comrade. That left just me and the rex. Suddenly, a rock hit the T-rex. I looked up. The kids were rolling rocks at the T-rex.

With renewed determination, I charged at the Rex. I slashed at his claws, which brought the scar all the way to his claws. The Rex roared in pain. Then at his feet, then at his stomach.

Then I hit him square in the leg. The attack caused him to lose his footing, and he rolled down the hill.

When he got up, he let out a roar of rage. I panted under my breath. It was over.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I looked where that monster had just stood. He was gone. Why didn't I finish him when I had the chance? I thought. "Are you alright?" A voice asked. I saw the kids look at me with concern. I nodded. "What are you?" The triceratops asked.

"My name is Jack, I'm a human." I replied. "Me never see one of you before." The pterodactyl commented. "You probably wouldn't have." I chuckled. "So you must be Chomper's friends." I commented.

"Yes, we were wondering what you and him are doing here?" The apatosaur asked. Chomper and I looked at eachother. "That sharptooth..." Chomper seethed. "Murdered my mommy and daddy."

The group looked at my little brother in shock. "We came here to find a safe place." I added. "Yeah, like my dad's gonna let you guys in." The triceratops sighed.

"Won't they care that we saved you?" I asked. "Hopefully. Well, I'm Littlefoot, this is Cera, Ducky, Petrie and Spike." The apatosaur introduced himself.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMe and Chomper sat in a circle while the adults discussed amongst themselves whether to let us in. I was surprised I could understand both Leaf eaters and carnivores, though no one else except Chomper could.
Finally, they seemed to make their decision. An old male Apatosaurus stepped forward. "Despite our reservations, due to the fact that you both saved our children, we will allow you to remain in the valley. For now, we reserve judgement. We'll see who you really are."

I smiled a little. That was probably the best they could do. After the meeting, me and Chomper found a nice secluded spot in a forest, and set up camp.
Once we were finished, Chomper asked me something. "Can we play Civilization V?" I smiled a little. When I first showed him my video games, he liked Civilization the most. "Sure, I'll set the game up? Who do you want?"
"I'll be the Germans."

"What game?" Littlefoot asked as he and the others came on the scene. It took me thirty minutes to explain the concept of video games to them. They were intrigued. They decided to join in.

Littlefoot chose Britain, Cera chose the Celts, Ducky the Byzantines, Petrie Greece, and Spike decided to go eat some leaves instead. I chose the US. The game started out peacefully enough, with us trading with eachother.
Then Cera and Chomper got into an arguement. The result was Cera launching an invasion of Chomper's territory. Chomper retaliated quite well, having more experience, and lured Cera into traps which shattered her army.
After repelling Cera's invasion, Chomper counterattacked and invaded her territory. The end result was Chomper taking Edinburgh and ending the war. Cera's territory was annexed by Chomper.

That seemed to activate a predatory instinct in Chomper, who began demanding resources from Ducky and Petrie. When they refused. he invaded them. Ruby, Littlefoot and I decided it was in our best interests to defeat Chomper before he defeated us.

So we joined the fight. I soundly defeated Chomper on one front, while everyone else attacked on another. After we pushed him out of Ducky and Petrie's territory, Chomper surrendered.

After that, we took a break, and began to just chat. I told them about my world, and what happened.

Finally, Chomper asked if we could watch a movie. I put in Jurassic Park. They liked it to varying degrees. However, all wished their species got more screen time. They also said that they never saw fast biters like the ones in the movies.
However, we were interrupted when a crack was heard. We turned, and could see Tyra and Bladeclaw's egg beginning to hatch. Luckily, we told the adults beforehand, so they wouldn't attack the hatchling.

After a few minutes, the head popped out. It was dark green, like Bladeclaw. It however, had bright green eyes, which was strange. It finally fell out of its leg, and chittered at us. "Why does this seem so familiar?" Cera sighed.

With as much care as caution, I gently picked the hatchling up. It was only half the size of Chomper. It was a little female. "Hi there little one." I said softly.
Chomper walked over. "I guess I'm your big brother, don't worry, I'll always take care of you."

"What are you going to name her?" Ducky asked. I turned to Chomper. "She's your sister." I said. Chomper thought for a moment. "My mommy and daddy thought of Rana if its a girl, so Rana."

The little sharptooth chirped, seemingly in acceptance at her new name.
The next day, I heard a pterosaur saying something. "Meeting today! Meeting!" I wiped my eyes, still half asleep. After waking up Chomper and Rana, we headed over. "A farwalker herd was wiped out yesterday." Mr Threehorn said sadly.

Our jaws dropped in shock. "Only one survivor, this child. She said it was by a sharptooh with a scar, and with a pack of fast biters." I looked up in shock. "Was that sharptooth grey?" I asked.

"Y-yes." A girl apatosaurus nodded. "What is it? Did you lead that sharptooth here?" Mr Threehorn asked suspiciously. "No! He murdered me and Chomper's family, he's nothing but a cold blooded killer. I say we go out there and find him!"

Everyone began laughing. "The Great Valley is a fortress, they cannot get in here, we're perfectly safe." A hadrosaur laughed. "Why would anyone want to find a sharptooth when we could stay here safe and sound?" An iguanodon asked.

To make sure he doesn't threaten us! I thought. It reminded me of Munich. They were willing to abandon other dinosaurs to their fate in the knowledge that they were safe.

With a growl, I stalked off. Chomper followed. "Next thing you know that Redclaw will break into this valley and wipe us all out!" I snarled. "It reminded me of Munich." Chomper added.

I stopped. "Impressive, most impressive." I commented. "Guys, wait up!"
"You okay Jack?" Petrie inquired. "Yeah I'm fine, I just hate complacency."
"Compacesy?" Ducky asked. "It means I hate when people just don't care about others and just think about their own safety."

"Yeah." Chomper agreed. "Littlefoot, who are these?" I just noticed the apatosaurus child from before. "Oh, guys this is Ali. Ali, this is Chomper, Rana, and Jack." Littlefoot introduced us to the girl.

"Littlefoot, two of them are sharpteeth." Ali said. "Don't worry, I'm friendly." Chomper assured her. Rana cooed in agreement. "Did you just talk?" She asked. Chomper nodded.

"Its okay, we won't hurt you." I said soothingly. She looked at the three of us, before her features began to relax. "Hey Ali, do you want to see some moving pictures?" Cera asked.

It took Ali a while to get used to the three of us, but she was a nice girl. I could also sense something going on between her and Littlefoot. It reminded me of my first crush. Of course, they were probably to young to consider that.
One day, we decided to go exploring. I heard about some Land of Hard Rock near the Valley. Deciding that it would be interesting to explore, me and the gang headed off. After leaving the valley, we began what might have been a few hours walk.

As we walked, I wondered what we'd find. After three hours of walking, I saw something that I had to blink to make sure I wasn't seeing things.
In front of us, was a field of vehicles, weapons, and aircraft. They were from all different eras of history. From Stage Coaches of the Frontier to Tanks of World War II. It was amazing.

"Are those...tanks?" Petrie asked in surprise. I nodded in surprise. "I never thought htis place had these!" Littlefoot affirmed. "Aren't those the tanks from Civ?" Cera asked upon seeing an M1 Abrams.

I approached one vehicle, a Panzer IV, and ran my hand over the armoured hull. It was amazing. Getting an idea, I climbed onto it, and opened the hatch. I found the switch I was looking for, and turned it on.

The engine roared to life. I pressed the ignition, and the tank inched forward. Amazing, I thought. I saw a shell nearby, and loaded it. It fired effortlessly, like it was in mint condition.

With giddiness, I halted the engine. I climbed it with a cheer. "This thing actually works."

"Can we keep it?" Chomper asked. "Yeah. We could use this if we ever run into predators." I deduced.

"Come on, we won't have to walk home." I stated. Everyone laughed at that.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I have a question. Maybe I am overlooking and I'm missing something. But, how would Littlefoot and his friends know about tanks and CiV?

Littlefoot fan 1990

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://vitaniandkovulover.deviantart.com/
I like this story so far; and I love how you're putting in some effort to create an interesting plot. Great idea adding in some human stuff to the plot like tanks and CiV.

I've planned on writing a story like this; only the other way around with the characters. (dinosaurs go to the human world; the 21st century to be precise).

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
The trip back to the valley was over in a matter of hours. Our trip had some problems, and our tank had some teething problems, but we soon got the hang of it. I was the commander, Chomper was the driver, Littlefoot and Spike were the loaders, and Ducky, and Cera were the gunners. Petrie was the scout.

The disadvantage of our new vehicle was that they had to take several detours, as our tank couldn't go through forests, which before our could just move through. But the speed of our vehicle allowed them to move relatively fast, so we quickly made up the time.

As they moved, I had to direct the vehicle. Luckily, we kept to relatively flat terrain, so we didn't have to worry about accidentally driving over cliffs. "Sharpteeth!" Petrie cried. "Don't panic! Stay calm!"

A pack of raptors appeared over the hill. "Loaded!" Cera reported. "Fire when I give the order! Ducky, open fire!" I ordered. "Chomper, halt!" The tank halted. The raptors approached, but no fire erupted from the machine gun.

"Ducky, I said open fire!" I repeated. "I don't know if I can, the game was one thing, but..."

"Fine, fire a warning shot over their heads!" I ordered. This time, the turret roared as the shell fired out. The raptors halted in shock as the shell flew over their heads. "Chomper, tell them to leave us alone or be destroyed!" I ordered.

"Leave us alone or we'll destroy you!" Chomper roared. I found it strange I could understand both sharpteeth and flatteeth.

The raptors halted. "Hold your fire! Hold your fire!" I cried. The tank stood there, waiting for the raptors to either leave or face obliteration. Then, the raptors sped off. I let out a sigh. "Alright, break!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Afterwards we got off, and sat down resting on top of the tank, I had Petrie fly around to make sure that no sharpteeth were around. Luckily, there weren't. "Ducky, can I talk to you?" I inquired.

"Why didn't you fire, when I told you to, according to Littlefoot, you guys have killed sharpteeth before, why was this any different?"

"Well, it just felt wrong. It did, it did. It felt like we weren't killing in self defense, and I didn't want to personally take a life." Ducky explained. "I'm sorry, I am, I am."

"Don't be. That is what many real soldiers feel, when they're at the front. They don't want to, but we were in danger. You can't hesitate, doing so could endanger us all. They could have gotten on top the tank, and we would have been dead meat. We couldn't fire the guns, and they could pull the hatch off, and kill us all. Do you want a different task?" I asked.

"Yes, please, I don't think I can fire on other dinosaurs."

"Alright, I guess you can help loading the gun." I replied. "Thanks."

"No problem."

After a ten minute break, we began to resume our journey. However, the incident got me thinking, what if we did need to fight in close combat? Deciding to remedy that, I ordered the tank to head back.

"Alright, everyone choose a weapon." I ordered. For the four footers, I tied a belt to their tails so they could use them correctly. Chomper chose a katana, Littlefoot, Ali and Cera broadswords, Ducky and Petrie daggers, and Spike a mace.

After soem training, the gang knew how to use them pretty well, however, to prevent injury, I kept the weapons with me.

Afterwards, we drove back to the valley, and luckily, didn't encounter any sharpteeth. When we got back, we found a small opening, and drove through it.

"Meeting!" We saw Petrie's mother calling. Getting an idea, me and the kids drove the tank towards the meeting circle. The adults all looked at us, not quite believing what they were seeing. "Um, what is that?" Topps asked.

"Its us!" Chomper called. "Look what we found!" Ducky said excitedly. Me and the gang disembarked. "That thing, is artificial." Mr. Thicknose observed. "What exactly is that?" Grandpa Longneck asked.

"May I present the Panzer Mark IV, it is what we call a tank. It has armour, can spit explosive rocks, and would work very well defending the valley if a sharptooth attacks." I explained.

The adults seemed to be satisfied that it was a weapon that could defend the valley from attack. "Ha! That thing?" Topps laughed. "That thing couldn't hurt a small fast biter!"

"Oh really, gang, how about a demonstration!" I replied. The gang got into the tank, the turret turned, and fired. It blew a crater in the ground ten feet wide. The adults looked in shock.

"Alright, flank left!" I ordered, and the tank moved forward. "Full speed!"

The tank accelerated to the max speed of 24 mph, faster then many herbivores could run. "Turn the turret and fire!"

The tank whirled its turret and fired a shell. "Halt!" I ordered. The tank slowly deccelerated until it halted. "Excellent. People of the Great Valley, the Panzer IV!" I gestured to the tank.

"That is quite impressive." Grandpa Longneck commented. "Fine, but I doubt it could beat a Threehorn." Topps growled. "Care to test that theory?" I asked. The triceratops looked at me before prepareing to charge.

"Alright, stand still, let him charge."

The triceratops slammed into the tank, and it didn't move back an inch. That continued for five minutes before the tank slowly inched forward, pushing the triceratops back slowly. Finally, the triceratops gave up and walked off. I could till I hurt his pride.

The adults began to chuckle. Many had probably enjoyed seeing Mr. Threehorn lose for once.
About an hour later, me and the gang began to play to Civ again. This time, Ducky was the aggressor. She started a war with Chomper, though that prompted Petrie to intervene. The war drifted into stalemate. Littlefoot joined in, and pushed Ducky back.

The reason was apparently Ducky wanting to take revenge on Chomper for his attack on her territory earlier.

They finally ended the war with Ducky's defeat. The three then split up Ducky's territory. I then developed nukes, and surprise attacked Chomper, Littlefoot, and Petrie's capitals. Afterwards, I launched a full scale invasion. They quickly capitulated.
"Up, down, left, right, left, right!" I instructed. The gang was practicing with their weapons. They were doing pretty well. "Alright, let's practice stamina. Run around that pond for ten minutes." I ordered.

"What?! Why can't we rest?" Cera demanded. "Will a sharptooth rest if he's hunting you?" I countered. Cera grumbled, but I could tell she understood. The gang did the best they could. Even Rana joined in.

She was far to young to give a weapon, but was already starting to speak. She spoke in broken flattooth, though Chomper made sure to also teach her sharptooth so she could interact with her own kind when the time came.

I sighed at that. When the time came. One day, Chomper and Rana would have to leave, and I would join them. I made a promise to Chomper the day we left the island. I'd stick by him always.

At the moment, we were experimenting with driving the vehicle. Everyone was practicing, after Littlefoot asked if we could have our own vehicles. I tested their skills for driving. The four footers would be the commanders and gunners, and the two footers the drivers.

I paired them up in crews I thought would be best. Littlefoot and Ali in one team, Cera and Petrie in another, and Ducky and Spike in third, Chomper with me. They all did pretty well. I decided that we'd head back and get three more tanks.

After driving there, I let them choose their tanks. Littlefoot and Ali chose a T-34, Cera and Petrie a Tiger, and Ducky and Spike a Sherman. After some training and getting used to the controls, the gang and I began to drive back.

I made sure for us to drive in a column, like real tanks. It was cool to have our own tank squadron. When we got back, we parked our tanks near the tent, and decided to just watch a movie. We decided to watch another great film, Pirates of the Carrribean.

That night, I had a terrifying dream. I awoke in the Great Valley, but it was burning, ravaged, with bodies everywhere. I saw our tanks destroyed, seemingly by cannon fire, and sharpteeth everywhere. It ended with a black Spinosaurus charging at me.

When I woke up, I wondered what it meant.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
"Excellent work students, if you wanted to dissapoint me! Littlefoot you need more coordination, Cera more ferocity, Ducky more subtlety, Petrie greater speed, Spike less clumsiness, Ali height, Chomper more precision, Rana more maneuverability!"

We had just completed the day's training, and the gang did better then I told them. But I did so to drive them to improve. They were learning, but they would be no match for a predator.

It had been a month since we first arrived, and me and my sharpteeth siblings had settled in. The adults finally allowed us to stay, after a month of consideration. Rana had learned to speak properly, and was even training with us. That meant our group was now nine strong.

One thing troubled me, however. I kept having that same dream every night. My instincts were telling me that something was coming. It varied between a black Spinosaurus and a triceratops with jet black horns. Either way, it was unsettling.

I didn't tell the gang about it, however, as I didn't want them to get nervous for no reason. But I couldn't shake the feeling of dread. I ditracted myself with mock battles. The four of us operated in long drives across the valley, and paintball battles.

A little while later, we decided to mount a second mission to the Land of Hard Rock. This time, we'd try and fly some aircraft. We headed there on foot, and luckily didn't run into any sharpteeth.

When we got there, we each selected our aircraft to operate. We trained for a day with biplanes, and then moved on to the planned aircraft. Littlefoot, Cera, Spike, and Ali would be able to pilot their aircraft thanks to robotic arms I had also found there. They synchronized with a body's muscles, which I suspected was invented by aliens to cure a lost limb.

It also meant they could drive their own vehicles. Ali chose a Panzer III, Petrie a BT-17, Spike a Crusader, Rana an Renault FT-17.

I chose an F-22 Raptor, Littlefoot an F-100 Sabre, Cera a Supermarine Spitfire, Ducky a Hawker Hurricane, Petrie a U-2, Spike a Messerschmitt BF 109, Ali a P-51 Mustang, and Chomper an F-16 Falcon, and Rana an F-18 Hornet. I divided us into two squadrons, one consisting of Littlefoot, Cera, Spike, and Ali, and the other consisting of myself, Chomper, Rana, and Ducky, while Petrie would be our scout.

After returning to the valley, we continued training, both hand to hand and vehicle. I made sure to train them to operate as a unit. They would take advantage of the group's strenghts.

Our adventures outside the Great Valley were considered far less dangerous now due to their training and weapons. Nevertheless, I knew they were no match for full grown sharpteeth, and I feared one of these days, one would attack us. So we made sure we'd always go in a vehicle.

Something interesting came when we all got vehicles of our own. We could use them in battles. We used shells filled with paint for these actions, and one hit equalled one kill. The paint was water based, so it was easy to wipe off. We always shifted teams, and the commander was chosen at random.

These battles gained the attention of many members of the valley, who often took the time to watch these matches. I even saw some dinosaurs betting leaves on the winner. One day, however, soemthing surprising occurred.

We found a portal. Surprised by this, I decided we should do a quick exploration of it. We walked slowly in. When we got in, we found ourselves on a humid, jungle island. It seemed to be in the 1700s based on the architecture of a nearby town.

"This must be the 1700s." I sighed. "You mean that there are pirates around here?" Chomper asked, remembering what I told him about human history. "Maybe, so we need to be careful. We also need to blend in. I'll say your my exotic pets if anyone asks." I decided.

As we walked into town, I saw something that caught my interest. A girl had fallen off what appeared to be a castle. "What is it Jack?" Ducky asked when she saw me look in that direction. "Stay on the dock!" I ordered, and jumped into the water.
I got to the bottom of the water, and grabbed her. Another man had arrived and was helping me to get her up.

When we got back to the dock, two redcoats helped us get her out of the water. "Not breathing!" One of them said nervously. "Move!" The man who helped save her ordered. He pulled out a knife and cut the corset.

The girl coughed a little. "Never would have thought of that." The soldier commented. "Clearly you've never been to Singapore." The man replied.
"On your feet." A man in a military uniform ordered. The group of us turned to see a small army of Redcoats. "Elizabeth! Are you alright?" A man of noble looking appearance asked.

Then he noticed her torn corset. "Shoot them!" He ordered. "Father! Commodore! Do you really intend to kill my rescuers?" The girl, named Elizabeth asked.

The officer held out his hand to the man who helped us. "I believe thanks are in order."

"Had a run in with the East India Trading Company did we, pirate?" The officer asled when he looked at his arm. "Well, well. Jack Sparrow isn't it."

"Captain Jack Sparrow, actually." The pirate, now identified as Jack Sparrow, corrected. "I don't see your ship, captain." The commodore replied. "I'm in the market." Sparrow stated. "He said he came to commandeer one." A soldier informed them.

The soldiers handed the Commodore Sparrow's effects. "No spare shots nor powder, a compass that doesn't point north, and I have expected it to be made of wood. You're without doubt the worst Pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me." Sparrow retorted. Sparrow then grabbed Elizabeth. "Commodore Norrington my effects please, and my hat! Commodore! You will all remember this as the day you almost caught, Captain Jack Sparrow!"

Soon, this Jack Sparrow had escaped. Interested, me and the gang followed. "Are all humans that crazy?" Cera asked. "Some of us are." I replied. We soon found Jack being carried away by some soldiers near a blacksmith's shop.

Interested in getting some weapons, we entered.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
A drunk man on a sofa and a young man in his early twenties were in the blacksmith's shop. "Hello, what can I do for...what are those?" The young man asked. "I found them on an island around here. We come here seeking weaponry." I explained.

"Well, we have rapiers, cutlasses, sabres, small swords, and broadswords." The young man stated. "Alright, I'll take a rapier." I decided. "I'll take a small sword." Chomper declared.

"Did you just talk?" The young man asked in perplexion. "Yes, they all can, I was surprised to when I first found out." I wasn't lying. "I'll take a cutlass." Littlefoot requested. "A broadsword." Cera decided. "Small sword please." Ducky decided. "Me would like a sabre." Petrie stated. Spike grunted towards a broadsword. "A cutlass for me." Rana decided. "I would like a sabre." Ali requested.

"Alright, two cutlasses, two sabres, two broadswords, two small swords, and a rapier, got it." The young man listed off the weapons. He then handed us each a weapon and a belt. "Very impressive with that pirate." Littlefoot commented.

"I only wish I could have finished him. The name's Will by the way." Will replied. I introduced the gang. While that was going on, we practiced with weapons. Due to their different blade size, we had to retrain a little.

"You all seem to be very skilled, have you handled weapons before?" Will asked. "Yeah, we just forgot to bring them." Rana replied. Our practice continued for a few hours, until suddenly, an explosion was heard.

"What the?!" Cera exclaimed. "Pirates! Port royal is under attack!" Will cried. "We got to do something!" Littlefoot cried. "We aren't doing anything. You eight are going to stay here, Will and me will handle this." I instructed.

"What, but we know how to handle these things! You've been training us for weeks!" Cera cried. "For a few weeks, I am not risking you guys! Stay here!" I ordered.

With that, me and Will ran outside. On the streets it was chaos; pirates were charging everywhere, looting, stealing, pillaging. I ran at the nearest pirate, who was on a bridge, and stabbed him. He yelled in pain, but didn't fall.

He charged at me with an axe in retaliation. I blocked his first strike, and then slashed him across the stomach. I then stabbed him again and again, until he fell backwards off the bridge.

"Elizabeth!" I heard Will scream. I turned to see a young women being dragged away by pirates. I was about to attack when another pirate blocked my path. I stabbed at him, but he blocked my move.

Will had been knocked out by another pirate. Seeing a sign above a window crumbling, I ran away from the pirate. He took the bait. As he charged, I cut the rope holding the sign up, and it fell and crushed him.

Suddenly, a frying pan hit me in the head, and knocked me out. When I came to, me and Will headed to the fort for answers. But they refused to help us. Will wanted to go after Elizabeth, and I agreed to help him. We had somewhat of a crew, but we needed a ship.

That's when me and the gang headed to the portal. The Land of Hard Rock had plenty of weapons, tanks, and aircraft, so it had to have ships. We got to the beach, and spotted a whole fleet of cruisers, destroyers, and battleships. However they were only half as big as in real life. They also seemed much more simple, seemingly able to be operated by only fifty men.

We looked over the ships, before coming across a battleship I always was interested in. Despite her grim fate, she seemed to be in good condition. Her fifteen inch guns were clean and ready to fire, her armour intact, and most importantly, her engine was intact.

"The british sunk her, yet here she is." I commented. Standing before us, was the mighty Bismarck. After entering the ship, we set sail for the oceanic portal. We arrived on the other side of the island, away from the royal navy.

Will and Jack soon arrived on board. The original plan was to commandeer a british ship, but it was easier just to sail with a ship of your own. "Where to, oh great captain Jack Sparrow?" Cera asked sarcastically.

"Tortuga." Jack replied, spinning the wheel. "A pirate port?" Will asked skeptically. "Yes, we need a crew obviously. I must say, I've never seen a ship like this." Jack commented. "In my time, every navy had ships like these." I replied.

"Maybe this ship can actually out run the Pearl." Will suggested. "Possibly. In a possible situation where it is only possible for such a possibility to possibly occur, possibly. Savvy?" Jack asked.

"What?" Ali asked, not understanding. "I don't understand this guy." Cera muttered under her breath. "Neither do I." Will agreed.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
After our arrival in Tortuga, we found out was not the most safe of towns. People were drunk, shooting, and generally just causing mayhem everywhere. "I tell you, if every town was like this, no man would ever feel unwanted." Jack explained.

I could see what he meant.

"Scarlett!" Jack cried when he saw a woman. She promptly slapped him. "Not sure I deserved that." Jack commented. "Giselle?" Jack greeted another woman. "Who was she?" The woman replied, before slapping him. "I may have deserved that."

We found a supposed friend of Jack's, and they began talking. After settling a deal, we were shown the crew. "Feast your eyes captain, every man faithful hands before the mast, every man worth his salt." Jack's friend, named Gibbs showed us his crew.

"So this is your crew?" Littlefoot asked skeptically. "I don't know, I don't think they'd be a match for the pirates we saw." Cera commented. "I don't know, they look tough enough." Chomper responded.

"And whats the benefit for us?" A voice asked after Jack spoke with a mute named Cotton, or more accuratley, his parrot. "Anamaria." Jack was slapped after he spoke to a girl. "Me think you didn't deserve that either." Petrie chuckled.

"No, that one I did deserve." Jack corrected. "You stole my boat!" Anamaria accused. "You'll get a better one!" Jack replied. Will was about to point to the Bismarck before I shot him a death glare. "One of those!" Will decided.

I sighed, I made a note to kill Will later.

After boarding the ship, we began heading to the island. We soon hit rough waters. This forced the majority of us into the superstructure. "How did you come across this vessel?" Gibbs asked. "We found it. She's a beauty isn't she?" I asked. Gibbs nodded.
"No navy in the world could ever defeat this monster." He commented. I heard a barfing sound. "Cera, are you alright?" Ducky asked. "No!" Cera said sickly. "Those animals, where'd you find them?"

"On an Island, near the same place I found the Bismarck." I replied.

After a few more hours, we reached the Isla De Muerta. Will and Jack went ashore. Soon, only Will returned with Elizabeth. "Not more pirates." She moaned. "Welcome aboard miss Elizabeth." Gibbs greeted. "Hey boy, where be Jack?"

"Fell behind." Will said sadly. The gang looked at me in surprise. We knew the Pirate code by now. I guess we had to leave Jack to his fate. However, as we reached the open sea, I saw a dark shape on the horizon. The Black Pearl!

"No...All hands man your battle stations!" I cried. "All men, man your battle stations!" I ordered. The crew began to run to the guns. "What is it?" Ali asked. "The Black Pearl! To the Starboard side!" I ordered.

The ship began to turn. The Bismarck's guns began to angle at the Pearl. "Open fire!" I ordered. The shells burst from the mighty guns like fireworks. They all landed in the water. The Pearl closed in. "Prepare for hand to hand combat!" I ordered.

The Pearl opened fire. The shells bounced off the steel hull. We would win this fight! I thought. But then planks were lowered. The pirates began surging onto the Bismarck. The crew began to fight, but it seemed like a losing battle.

No matter the damage dealt, whether stabbing, shooting, or cutting, the enemy pirates continued to fight. They began to overwhelm the crew. They forced the crew to the front turrets, where they surrounded them.

"Parley!" Jack cried. The pirates stopped. "Well then, I be an honorable man, what be your terms of surrender?" A scottish pirate, who I assumed to be captain asked. "The crew is not to be harmed." I declared.

"Very well, and where is Bill Turner's son, hand him over, those be my terms." The captain responded. Will stepped forward. "She goes free!" He ordered. "Whats in your head boy?" The captain asked.

"She goes free!" Will ordered,  brandishing a pistol. "Only one shot and we cannot die!" The captain snarled. "You can't! I can! I am Will Turner, son of Bootstrap Bill Turner! His blood runs in my veins! With this shot I will be forever lost to Davy Jones' Locker!"

"What be your terms, boy?" The captain inquired "She goes free, and the crew are not to be harmed! Let them leave in peace, and I will remain!" Will offered. "Agreed."

The crew returned to the Bismarck, where we sailled off. Elizabeth and Jack were with us. "Will is there! We got to rescue him!" Elizabeth argued. "I hate to agree with her, but seeing as how some traitorous, slimy codpeast has me ship, I say we return to Isla De Muerta, and rescue the eunuch." Jack added.

I thought for a minute. We couldn't just leave Will. So I ordered the ship to follow the Pearl. We found the pirates on a rocky island. "Alright, load the guns!" I ordered. The plan was that the Bismarck would shell the cave, providing a distraction for Jack, Chomper and I to enter the cave and rescue Will, while the crew secured the Pearl.

As the mighty guns of the Bismarck opened fire, the three of us entered the cave. The majority of the crew had moved to secure the Pearl in the face of fire and possibly to mount a counterattack. We found Barbossa about to slit Will's throat.

"Well well, broke our agreement did ye, well, I can take all of you, remember, I cannot die." Barbossa laughed. "Now you can." Will growled, and ran his arm across the blade, cutting it and causing the piece to fall into the chest.

Jack threw a sword to Will, and the four of us charged at Barbossa. I made the first contact, my rapier clashing with Barbossa's sword. Three other pirates charged out of the water, and forced Chomper, Will, and me to engage them. That left Jack to fight Barbossa alone.

However, they were not immortal anymore. So we were able to kill them. Finally, they fell after a long battle. Jack and Barbossa seemed evenly matched, until Jack pulled out his pistol, and fired.

Barbossa looked in shock, before looking at his chest. Blood was flowing from it. "I feel...cold." He sighed, before falling back.

The rest of us returned to the ship. "Captain." Gibbs greeted. "Captains." Jack corrected, gesturing to me and Will. "On deck you dogs, hands to braces, let the sails run free! Now, bring me that horizon." Jack ordered.

"We'll drop you off at Port Royal." I said to Will and Elizabeth. "Elizabeth, it would never have worked out between us darling, I'm sorry." Jack chuckled. Elizabeth gagged. "Farewell, Captain Jack Sparrow." I said.

"Farewell, Captain Jack Grant." Jack replied. With that, the two ships turned from eachother. We headed off to Port Royal, while the Pearl sailed in the opposite direction.

After dropping Will and Elizabeth off, we sailed the Bismarck through the portal. We found a large river, more then three times as wide and deep as our ship. "That lead to Great Valley." Petrie explained. "Then we'll sail through it." I decided. "Good, I can't wait to get back on dry land." Cera growled.

"I thought that was fun." Chomper commented. "Captain Jack was interesting. I didn't know you humans were this crazy." Ali added. "Yeah, can we go on other adventures like this?" Littlefoot asked. I looked at him, before deciding it was a good idea.

"I have the perfect idea where to go." I replied.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
The Bismarck sailed along the coast of the shore. It was an imposing sight, and made those who wielded it feel stronger. "So, what are we doing out here?" Littlefoot asked. "We're going to see the sea monsters of this world. See what lurks in the water." I replied.

The gang looked at eachother, before beginning to sing the song Big Water. I couldn't help but smille. It was kind of catchy. I dropped an ROV into the water, and we began to watch the water.

Then, out of the darkness, a massive shape appeared. A shark, but over fifty feet long!Megalodon. I identified. "Th-that..swimming sharptooth!" Petrie stuttered. "Don't worry guys, it can't get to us." I comforted.

After a while of watching it, it was starting to get late. Time seemed to not change since we arrived, so we decided it was time to go home. We sailled the Bismarck down a large river, until we reached the walls of the Great Valley, there, we disembarked, and headed to the valley.

The next day, something interesting occured. A flyer told me that they spotted a whole herd of me not that far away. I asked him to describe them for me. He described them as dark blue, and marching in a column formation. I recognized them after some description. Union soldiers.

Then that turned to worry. Their rifles could probably fend off a raptor, but not a large predator. We needed to rescue them. Forming into our tank brigade, we headed out to find them. Petrie flew in their direction with the U-2.

Eventually we found them. "Let me talk to them." I ordered. I disembarked, and walked towards the soldiers with a white cloth. A flag of truce.

"Whose in charge here?" I asked. A man stepped forward. "Colonel Joshua Chamberlain, 20th Maine Infantry, who are you?"

"Jack Grant, what are you doing here?" I inquired. "We were fighting a battle, and suddenly, a flash of light, and then we're here. We were hoping somebody could explain this to us." Chamberlain told me.

"May I speak to you alone for a second Colonel." After pulling the officer aside, I explained his situation. I was not surprised by his shock. He was even more surprised by the fact that a full Union Infantry regiment would not be enough to fight off some of the carnivores around here.

"Well, you obviously have survived here for a while, any tips?" Chamberlain asked. "Well, me and my animal friends live in a valley not that far away, you could live there." I suggested.

I explained it a little further to the colonel, and he eventually accepted the proposition. He explained it to his troops, and they agreed. So we began to set off towards the valley.

As we moved, I could sense some sadness from the men. They would probably never see their families again. It must have been so hard. I had lost my family to, so I could relate. So could Chomper, Cera, Littlefoot, and Ali.

By the time we got to the valley, I explained the rules again. They could not hunt, but they could fish, and eat fruits and grow vegetables. They seemed okay with following these terms. We marched in. The adults agreed to allow them to stay.

Some of the army engineers expressed interests in our vehicles. They also considered the possibility of constructing a town in the city. However, I wasn't to sure about this, as I didn't want to pollute the pristine valley.

After that, we mostly stayed in the valley. We occupied ourselves with training and maneuvers.

A/N: I am shortening the chapters from now on. Also, give me suggestions for franchises they should meet in later adventures.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I led the tank squadron forward. It consisted of myself, Rana and Chomper's tank, Littlefoot and Ali's Tank, and Ducky and Spike's tank, aswell as two tanks with Union troops in them. On the other side of the field were Cera and Petrie's tank and three tanks with soldiers in them. Behind us were several squads of infantry.

At first it was quiet, then a paint ball shell fired and hit three Union troops. "There! All units move forward! Infantry stay behind the tanks I ordered!"

The tanks moved forward into shell fire before returning fire. "All units fire!"

Ducky and Spike's tank was hit in the turret, covering Spike with red paint. "We lost Ducky and Spike, left flank hold position!"

The tanks pressed forward. "All tanks squirt that tree line!" I ordered. Three shells knocked out the Union tanks. That just left Cera's Tiger. "Move forward, all tanks hit that Tiger!" I ordered.

Finally, a shell hit the tank, knocking it out. "Good, finish those infantry men off!"

The tanks began blazing fire. The infantry were knocked down by the fire. Finally, they raised their hands. "Cease fire! Cease fire!" I ordered. We closed to the distance, where our troops began helping those knocked down by the fire.

"Well, good game!" I declared. "Yeah, because you won!" Cera shot back. The troops on my side began cheering. "So that was what real tank combat was like?" Chomper asked. "No, it was real. If you got hit in those battles, you likely wouldn't be in the next." I replied.

I was trying to tell them that real war wasn't fun and games. These exercises, no matter how realistic they seemed, were nothing compared to the reality. Instead of the laughing, there were screams of pain and agony. Instead of the paint, there was blood.

This was our first mock battle, and it went well. It also taught the Union troops how to fight in both tanks and modern units. We operated in teams, so that the driver didn't have to do everything on a tank. We had about eight tanks overall.

After the battle, we went back to the camp, and sat around. We decided to watch a movie. I showed them the Star Wars movies. Everyone enjoyed them.
German Colonel Heinrich Luchttmann led the regiment through the canyons and mountains of the mysterious beyond. He and his unit had been the one to test a portal created by scientists, it was intended to be used against the allies.

But instead of teleporting them to Moscow or London or Washington, it transferred them to the past. They had a single tank, but it was the best tank the germans could produce, the Tiger.

Suddenly, a strange aircraft flew over them. It bore the insignia of the USAAF. "Fire!" Lucttmann shouted. The machine guns blazed fire.

Suddenly, a squadron of BF-109s flew over them to engage the strange craft. Finally, the plane's wing shattered, and out of it jumped...a small dinosaur. Interested, Luchtmann ordered them to follow the small dinosaur.

"What?!" I yelled. "Me see them, vehicles, men, even planes, they shoot at Petrie! Me lost me plane!" Petrie explained. "This is not good! This is not good!" I repeated. "What happened?!" Littlefoot asked as he and the others arrived.
"I need to talk to the adults." I said.

"So you're saying that somebody could be coming, and that they want to attack us!" Topps asked. "Yes, they're packing some serious firepower." I replied. Muttering could be heard from the various adults.

"We obviously have never faced a threat like this before, so what should we do?" Grandpa asked. "We can fight!" Chomper suggested. Laughs echoed from the adults. "They can't get through the walls!"

"They can blast through it! They'll-" A roar suddenly interrupted us. The roar of a JU-87 Stuka. Two flew down at us. "Incoming!" I cried. They began dropping bombs. The bombs exploded all around us.

"Run for cover!" Grandma longneck cried. The Stukas flew back, and began to prepare for a second attack. "Guys, we need to handle this!" I decided. Chomper nodded.
We entered our aircraft, which luckily were not the target of the Stukas. They didn't notice them. Our aircraft began to rise from the ground, and lifted off to engage them. As we moved, sweat fell down my face. This was our first combat mission. Some of us may not come back.

We finally came into sight of the bombers. "Pick your targets!" I ordered on the radio. "Fire when in range!" I added.

Suddenly, over the mountains, a squadron of BF-109s began to fly towards us. Damn! The Stukas were retreating.

"Don't break formation yet!" I ordered. The planes remained in the same line formation, awaiting the order to charge.

"Break formation! Engage! Engage!" I ordered. We did. Machine guns blazed fire as planes fought with eachother over the valley.

I chose my target, the leader of the Germans. "Your mine you son of a bitch!" I snarled. I chased his fighter, and he turned back and opened fire. I fired my missiles. He tried to veer off, but was hit, and his plane was destroyed.

Another plane fell to the ground, then another and another. Finally, the German planes fell back. We had won! "Valley Squadron, report in!" I ordered.

"Littlefoot here!"

"Cera here!"

"Ducky here!"

"Petrie here!"

"Mmm hmm!"

"Ali here!"

"Rana here!"

"Chomper here!"

I smiled, no losses. As we landed, the valley inhabitants ran towards us. As we got out, we could hear them cheering. We had just defended them, and won. The 20th maine came as well, cheering "Grant! Grant! Grant!"

We jumped out of our planes, and I gave a salute. Chamberlain took off his hat, and tipped it.

We had won this fight.

Chomper98

• Grand Admiral
  • Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I am no longer going to post chapters for this story on the GOF. If you want to continue to read the story, you can read it on Fanfiction.net.