The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What would life be without LBT?

Bruton the Iguanodon

I would have been stuck with Disney's "Dinosaurs" show as the dinosaur show I'd watch as a kid.  <_<

Thankfully, I discovered LBT, and that was no longer the case!  :)

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Oh my gosh, where do I start? The Land Before Time series (as well as other animated movies)has drastically affected my life. I will explain what LBT did specifically :)
∙ The Land Before Time greatly increased my liking towards orchestral music, as well as fun soundtrack music like the songs on there, leading to orchestral soundtracks and fun songs from soundtracks on other movies. I even play the piano now and have written a ton of music notes :D.
∙ GREATLY made me interested in becoming an animator, which I truly wish to go to college for. I'm studying for my AA in Arts degree right now! EDIT: which I will continue till Bachelor's in Computer Animation.
∙ Made me love dinosaurs XD and other animals. I even wanted to be a paleontologist when I was really young, but then decided not too because the dinosaurs weren't alive .. and, well... couldn't talk XD. Just a pile of bones. But I did get a LOT of dinosaur books from the library!
∙ The Land Before Time taught me a lot of lessons. Sharing and GIVING, tolerance, forgiving others, being friendly and NOT overly critical basically liking everything, working together (still need to work on this though haha), and a lot more.
∙ It's also made me love want to explore culture and other cultures in general, as well as do extreme sports and go adventuring (doing extreme things that is. Can't really do most of it right now, but I have been skiing and done a lot of crazy exploring, at least in my youth XD). I think it might also have fueled my sci-fi interest like in LBT 7, wondering about the world and exploring and learning about space and the unknown
∙ BIG imagination and creative :D! Also, like I said love animals (or people) singing in animated movies.
∙ Don't know if this counts, but I decided to make a huge, 3D, 281 long by 92 high, green Tyrannosaurus Rex in Minecraft Classic... lol. Oh and because it makes me like lighthearted things, I tend to like lots of animated movies, and of course My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, XD.

So yeah, lots! ♥♥♥

Dr. Curzon

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well, LBT gave me a fandom...  :lol: But other than that...
1. It made me interested in dinosaurs
2. It made me enjoy movies again (hence current fandoms)
3. It led me here, the 1st forum I ever joined
4. It gave me something to annoy people with (hehe)
5. It reminded me there's a place called "imagination" that's a thought away from the real world
6. And most importantly, it helped cure my boredom