The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ali and Littlefoot

NewOrder · 45 · 10281

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I hear you on that it's sad that Ali only appeared in one movie and a one or two episodes. She was a pretty solid character even tho she had only one movie role. Wish they added her in more movies.

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Jun 5 2017 on  05:04 PM
Yes, they wasted Ali's character appearance. :/
They somehow were able to make 26 episodes, but only 1 episode for guest characters.And it is just horrific. VERY bad and sad.
Better they didn't make 1/3 of that filler(? wow such a word for LBT universe) episodes but make some more characters progress. I would even like Rhett after that. But they failed it. :/
Tuska.. ugh.. well then I am glad I did not watch the episode.

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
the episode could have been one of the best if they hadn't butchered Ali's character....
Inactive, probably forever.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Jun 6 2017 on  07:53 PM
the episode could have been one of the best if they hadn't butchered Ali's character....
well, since Ali doesn't play ANY active role here, and acts as kinda foolish girl... I don't see any reason why this episode can be good. Sorry.
Because even IF gang's actions were cool, still - it's episode of Ali's visit. ALI'S. And it had to include Ali as main character here, with cool "adventure".

The problem could be solved very easily - with the second or even third damn episode with her (and Rhett's) appearance.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2021, 09:53:32 AM by Sneak »

Gentle Sharptooth

• Sharplord
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Captive of Grief
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Jun 6 2017 on  11:53 AM
That is my greatest criticism of the LBT series, it altered characters and became almost Kindergarten in dialogue. How did the Gang of Five go from iambic pentameter songs in the first ten films, but then suddenly they can only sing songs with simplistic lyrics?, "Icky stinky, no, no, no!.."   :rolleyes

The LBT Series led to the horrific 13th film.  :neutral

“The Past is Gone..” -Dream On, Aerosmith