The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Road to JoTB

Hypno · 50 · 6260

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Hey guys. Before I see the newly released fourteenth LBT movie, I'll be watching the entire franchise again, so I can get back into the series. The only exception is the TV Series. I may watch a few of the episodes, but not much.

As I'm watching LBT I, I feel the nostalgia of what's coming as a fan and now watching all 13 movies again. I'll say some things before and after each movie, and you can give me suggestions, questions, and comments, really whatever suits you.

I will be continuing to post here until I see JoTB. Then I will post my review on JoTB's main page.

Thanks, get hypnotized  :)littlefoot
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I finished I, and I'll be watching II today as well. Tomorrow I will watch III and IV, and on Thursday I'll watch V.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
That sounds fun! Bring skinnypop!  :lol
8 years with TGOF :yum

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Have fun with that! :yes

Are you gonna watch movie 13? I'm just concerned about your health here.  :p
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Are you gonna watch movie 13? I'm just concerned about your health here. dino_tongue.gif

LOL!!!  :spit

Hey, guess what? I'm gonna watch all on one day next weekend 1-14  ^^spike I'll be dead after that but it's something I always wanted to do once in a lifetime  :angel
Inactive, probably forever.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
still have to rewatch LBT 11-13 here
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Snik,Feb 9 2016 on  02:05 PM
You mean, have to rewatch LBT 11-12.

There is no 13.
There is no 13.
There is no 13.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: vonboy,Feb 9 2016 on  10:44 AM
Have fun with that! :yes

Are you gonna watch movie 13? I'm just concerned about your health here.  :p
Yeah, I'm gonna see it even though it's my least Favorite movie, I'm still gonna sit through it. Again.  :lol:

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Quote from: Campion1,Feb 9 2016 on  11:14 PM
Quote from: Snik,Feb 9 2016 on  02:05 PM
You mean, have to rewatch LBT 11-12.

There is no 13.
There is no 13.
There is no 13.
...nope?

it is.

yes it is. it is. it is.

that's part of franchise.

(If I compare sequels with original movie, I would have to throw out them all out. 12 movies with TV series.
But I don't do that, right?)
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I finished watching LBT II just now. 11 movies to go!

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hello again. I haven't watched LBT III yet as I've been busy, but I'll be watching it after I make this post. I forgot to make a small summary of each movie (from a big fan's perspective) so they'll be a lot of positivity about them. Now let's talk about the first movie.

The first movie is the classic everybody loves, Littlefoot's mother is killed by Sharptooth, he falls into the Big Underground, and he is separated from his grandparents. It's the original movie that even non-fans enjoy. It puts 5 different dinosaur species, Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, and Spike, together to find the Great Valley, a land still lush in green compared to the outside world, or The Mysterious Beyond.

I'll do an overview of II tomorrow, and III as well. I'm watching III now. Cheers  :DD

Dr. Rex

• Member+
  • Petrie
  • Nah nah nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah...imaginary!
    • View Profile

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thanks!

Hey again. Here is my summary for movie II, and movie III right after.

Here we go, The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure.

In this movie we witness the birth of Chomper, a character everyone loves. Like, come on, who doesn't like Chomper? Anyways, Ozzy and Strut were pretty memorable, and I love Grandpa and Grandma Longneck's voice. Kenneth Mars and Linda Gary did a good job for this movie, and all the rest up to 13 for Mars, and 4 for Gary, who was replaced by Miriam Flynn from 5-14. The songs were introduced, some hated it, but I didn't care really. I liked "Peaceful Valley" and "Eggs", but "One of us now" (that's what it's called right?) was a bit less memorable imo.

Yeah, the egg stealers want revenge, and Chomper's parents come right into the valley looking for him, and how did they get in...? Oh, well I guess the kids accidentally destroy the Great Wall and the parents just walked right in, playing one of my favorite short themes. The kids get chased, the adults come to help, and the kids told them what happened. They kinda just didn't care that the gang destroyed the wall, and they head off to close it. Chomper is reunited with his parents and Littlefoot gets caught by Ozzy and Strut. And in the end Chomper's parents drive them into the Mysterious Beyond and Chomper has to leave. Now I may have shed a tear here.

The adults close the wall and the movie ends. I liked it, not as much as the first movie, but I still liked it.

Next, The Land Before Time III: The Time of the Great Giving.

Now, I agree, the pacing is slow. Littlefoot and his friends are playing, and we get introduced to three adolescent bullies; Hyp, Nod, and Mudd. They boss them around, and then and earthshake happens. It causes flying rocks to land in the Mysterious Beyond. Littlefoot almost dies when a tree lands on him, but somehow he lives. The next day, the Thundering Falls stop. Everybody starts to wonder, stupidly. A flying rock landed in the Mysterious Beyond, go solve your water problem, but no, they're all scaredy eggs.

Throughout this drought, the bullies strike again multiple times, Cera's dad is an a**hole, and nothing much else happens for the next 30 minutes. Then finally, Littlefoot and his friends find some water hidden around them, and then the bullies show up. They chase them, because they don't want Littlefoot and co. to tell them about the water. They lose them, thanks to a bee. The kids find a cliff overlooking the Mysterious Beyond. Littlefoot finds out what what happened to the water; one of the flying rocks landed near a lake, blocking off the water. On the way back, a thunderstorm brews and a fire starts...

...Littlefoot leads the others to safety, but Cera's dad forces Cera to follow him the wrong way; where the fire will spread faster. Grandpa Longneck saves them, and then the Great Valley residents look at the valley. Around half the valley is burnt to a crisp. They all argue about a plan to get the water back, as Littlefoot told them about the situation. The bullies go to do it themselves, and Littlefoot sing "Kids Like Us" while he gets his friends to follow.

They soon save Hyp from drowning, as he jumped into a tar pit he thought was water. After that, Hyp's father, Grandpa, Topps, Mr. Clubtail, and ?Mudd's father? show up. Hyp's dad yells and scolds him, but them Topps tells him that he should not yell, because that's all he will express to others. Ah, moments. No time for the credits yet - it's not over.

4 fast biters show up! The theme that plays during the fight is HIGHLY nostalgic for me. The adults try to stop them from getting to the kids, with Hyp's dad leading them to safety. 1 fast biter is killed early on, but eventually they get past. They prepare to jump down a hill to attack the children, bullies, and Hyp's dad, but are stopped by the rest of the adults, who continue to fight. The hill, however, collapses, and the adults and the 3 fast biters collapse down the hill.

The fast biters recover first, and they prepare to eat the unconscious adults. Hyp's dad comes to help, and then Hyp, of course, drive the fast biters to him. Before Littlefoot and co, and the bullies, push a boulder and rocks down on the fast biters, the adults are back up. The rocks bury the fast biters, buut they get out. Eventually, the water comes free, and the protagonists and the antagonists are separated on two sides of the water.

In the end, the herds wait for the valley to regrow, and it became known as "The Time of the Great Giving". I liked it, but it was the most boring (for the most part). The fast biter pack boosted my liking of it, but it may be my 2nd least favorite movie (only thing worse is The Wisdom of Friends).

I'm going to watch IV now, and I'll review it tomorrow. Cheers  :)

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Hypnobrai,Feb 13 2016 on  08:26 PM
Thanks!

Hey again. Here is my summary for movie II, and movie III right after.

In this movie we witness the birth of Chomper, a character everyone loves. Like, come on, who doesn't like Chomper? Anyways, Ozzy and Strut were pretty memorable, and I love Grandpa and Grandma Longneck's voice. Kenneth Mars and Miriam Flynn did a god job for this movie, and all the rest up to 13. The songs were introduced, some hated it, but I didn't care really. I liked "Peaceful Valley" and "Eggs", but "One of us now" (that's what it's called right?) was a bit less memorable imo.

Yeah, the egg stealers want revenge, and Chomper's parents come right into the valley looking for him, and how did they get in...? Oh, well I guess the kids accidentally destroy the Great Wall and the parents just walked right in, playing one of my favorite short themes. The kids get chased, the adults come to help, and the kids told them what happened. They kinda just didn't care that the gang destroyed the wall, and they head off to close it. Chomper is reunited with his parents and Littlefoot gets caught by Ozzy and Strut. And in the end Chomper's parents drive them into the Mysterious Beyond and Chomper has to leave. Now I may have shed a tear here.

The adults close the wall and the movie ends. I liked it, not as much as the first movie, but I still liked it.

Next, The Land Before Time III: The Time of the Great Giving.

Now, I agree, the pacing is slow. Littlefoot and his friends are playing, and we get introduced to three adolescent bullies; Hyp, Nod, and Mudd. They boss them around, and then and earthshake happens. It causes flying rocks to land in the Mysterious Beyond. Littlefoot almost dies when a tree lands on him, but somehow he lives. The next day, the Thundering Falls stop. Everybody starts to wonder, stupidly. A flying rock landed in the Mysterious Beyond, go solve your water problem, but no, they're all scaredy eggs.

Throughout this drought, the bullies strike again multiple times, Cera's dad is an a**hole, and nothing much else happens for the next 30 minutes. Then finally, Littlefoot and his friends find some water hidden around them, and then the bullies show up. They chase them, because they don't want Littlefoot and co. to tell them about the water. They lose them, thanks to a bee. The kids find a cliff overlooking the Mysterious Beyond. Littlefoot finds out what what happened to the water; one of the flying rocks landed near a lake, blocking off the water. On the way back, a thunderstorm brews and a fire starts...

...Littlefoot leads the others to safety, but Cera's dad forces Cera to follow him the wrong way; where the fire will spread faster. Grandpa Longneck saves them, and then the Great Valley residents look at the valley. Around half the valley is burnt to a crisp. They all argue about a plan to get the water back, as Littlefoot told them about the situation. The bullies go to do it themselves, and Littlefoot sing "Kids Like Us" while he gets his friends to follow.

They soon save Hyp from drowning, as he jumped into a tar pit he thought was water. After that, Hyp's father, Grandpa, Topps, Mr. Clubtail, and ?Mudd's father? show up. Hyp's dad yells and scolds him, but them Topps tells him that he should not yell, because that's all he will express to others. Ah, moments. No time for the credits yet - it's not over.

4 fast biters show up! The theme that plays during the fight is HIGHLY nostalgic for me. The adults try to stop them from getting to the kids, with Hyp's dad leading them to safety. 1 fast biter is killed early on, but eventually they get past. They prepare to jump down a hill to attack the children, bullies, and Hyp's dad, but are stopped by the rest of the adults, who continue to fight. The hill, however, collapses, and the adults and the 3 fast biters collapse down the hill.

The fast biters recover first, and they prepare to eat the unconscious adults. Hyp's dad comes to help, and then Hyp, of course, drive the fast biters to him. Before Littlefoot and co, and the bullies, push a boulder and rocks down on the fast biters, the adults are back up. The rocks bury the fast biters, buut they get out. Eventually, the water comes free, and the protagonists and the antagonists are separated on two sides of the water.

In the end, the herds wait for the valley to regrow, and it became known as "The Time of the Great Giving". I liked it, but it was the most boring (for the most part). The fast biter pack boosted my liking of it, but it may be my 2nd least favorite movie (only thing worse is The Wisdom of Friends).

I'm going to watch IV now, and I'll review it tomorrow. Cheers  :)
Good review but Miriam Flynn didn't voice Grandma until 5. The late Linda Gary voiced her in 2, 3 and 4
Life Is Good

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Can't wait! Thanks for the great reviews!  :yes

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yes, I noticed, but I didn't know Linda Gary voiced her from 2-4 until I got carried away and watched not just IV, but V last night as well. Now I have to review both.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hello again. I'm gonna review LBT IV now.

Here we go, The Land Before Time IV: Journey Through The Mists. Littlefoot sees a new herd of longnecks come to the Great Valley, and he wonders. He meets a new friend, no, not just just a friend, but a Longneck friend, named Ali. Another fan favorite, that for many, happen to ship her with Littlefoot. Fine by me. They seem like the perfect couple, imo.

Well, anyways, The Old One (far walker longneck herd leader) asks Grandma Longneck if the lands have changed. Grandma says no. The Old One says good. She tells them of their original home, "The Land of Mists", a place that was much like the Great Valley, changed and became a place unsuitable for Longnecks. Later, Littlefoot introduces Ali to his friends, but she does not like being around them. Littlefoot says he will come with his friends, but he then decides to go with Ali. Oh no. Littlefoot goes home to find his Grandfather weak, like he's dying. The Old One tells Grandma that only the golden petals of the Night Flower will cure Grandpa Longneck. She tells her that it can only be found in The Land of Mists. Grandma asks someone to go with her. Nobody agrees. Then Littlefoot asks if Grandpa will get better. Then, as dusk approaches, Grandma sings a quite sad song, "Grandma's Lullaby." Overnight, Littlefoot wakes up Ali an asks her to go with him, as she would know the way to the Night Flower.

The next morning, Grandma can't find Littlefoot - she knows he has gone to find the Night Flower, and brought Ali too. She tells Littlefoot's friends not to go. They lie, and say they won't. They do, of course. Littlefoot and Ali find a cave, and an earthshake happens due to them talking to themselves/echoing. Ali is on one side of a wall of rocks, and Littlefoot on the other. Ali decides to go get Littlefoot's friends to help her clear away the rocks. She gets back to the Great Valley and tells them the situation. All but Cera follows, as she does not trust her. Meanwhile, Littlefoot meets an Archelon named Archie, and they are watched by Dil, a Belly-Dragger, who is half blind. She goes to Ichy, a sharpbeak. They sing "Who Needs You?" Ichy says he is the brains and can see, true. Dil says she can't see, and needs Ichy to guide her to dinner. Also true. They attack Littlefoot and Archie and everntually Ali and the others, including Cera, who arrived later, clear the rocks and Ichy and Dil are hit by one and are down. They all get out of the cave by Archie giving them a shortcut. They part ways with him.

In the Land of Mists, the gang lose Cera in the mists, and while searching, they find a mouse-thing named Tickles. When they find Cera, she falls into a river, and they use a vine to pull her up, Ichy and Dil show up again and cut the vine. Ali evuntually save Cera and Ichy gets stuck in a branch. After that, Cera ends up earning Ali's trust, and Alis sings "It Takes All Sorts."

Night falls, and the gang falls asleep. Ducky wakes everyone up because there are glowing Night Flowers everywhere. They take a few, and come across Ichy and Dil again. During the chase, Ducky drops a flower while the gang is crossing a log, she picks it up, but is picked up by Ichy. Petrie grabs one end of Ducky, and Ichy the other. After a pulling contest, she falls unconscious into the water below. Dil lifts her up and almost into her mouth, but them the unthinkable happens. Spike speaks. He says Ducky's name and she wakes up. She grabs onto a branch and it smacks Dil on the head multiple times. Before then, Spike hits Ichy and falls into Dil's open mouth, almost swallowing him. They argue, and then Dil smacks Ichy into the distance. Sh turns around, and a Plesiosaur is there. She swims away, yelling for Ichy.

The gang returns to the valley and Grandpa eats all he can. Afterwards, he starts getting less weak, and starts to walk again. When Ali's herd has to move on, the movie shows moments of Ali and Littlefoot's moments together. It also plays a quote that Ali says earlier in the movie: "Maybe we'll all live together someday." That last scene was memorable.

Credits roll! Oh, and the credits play the "If We Hold On Together" intrumental version in the credits. How lovely. This was better than III, but for me, it was not as good as I or II. Review for movie V is tomorrow. Cya!  ;)

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nice! I'd love to hear more indepth views on your opinion in the future! I'm honesty interested in what you have to say  :yes

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Thank you! The reviews are getting longer and more detailed. I may edit the earlier couple so they are more like the one I just made!

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi again. Here's my review of The Land Before Time V: The Mysterious Island.

Littlefoot and his friends are all trying to get the last treestar on a tree. It ends up being eaten by Mr. Clubtail when they all chase it. Afterwards, Littlefoot complains about his friends ruining it. Grandpa Longneck shakes a whole tree of treestars for the kids to enjoy. Grandpa sees possible clouds in the distance, but it turns out to be a whole swarm of swarming leaf-gobblers, eating the valley to nothing. That night, the herds agree on leaving the Great Valley. The kids secretly hear the conversation, and are sad that they will have to all join their own kind. Grandpa says to the adults that they will leave TOGETHER. Then the kids are happier and NOW want to leave. Can't blame em'.

The next day the herds set out for a new paradise until The Great Valley grows green again. On their way, the gobblers seemed to eat the plants in the direction they went. Soon, they come across a Duck-bill corpse. Mr. Threehorn gets all idiotic again and argues with Grandpa which direction to go and also says: "Everyone knows how stupid Duck-bills are." He settles the argument by saying: "That settles it. We're splitting up." IDIOT. IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT! That last night together the friends agree to run away and find food so the herds don't split up.

Next morning, the herds can't find them. The kids are making sure to leave big foot-marks for them to follow though. They smell water, and run up a hill. They find the ocean/big water as the characters call it. They go for a drink, but it tastes gross. Well, what do you expect? They find no food, and sit down and give up. But Spike, of course, is staring right at an ISLAND that he just stares at. Ducky and the others see, and they decide to cross a path to the island. Now, I have a few names for this island. One is "Sharptooth Island." Another one I have is "Island of Caution."

On the way across the land-path, an earthshake happens, and a tsunami comes towards them. They climb up the cliff to the island, safely. They run for the food, but think it smells weird. Spike likes it though. They all take bites, and they like it too. Afterwards, they look off the island. The land path was destroyed in the earthshake. They suggest Petrie to fly or Ducky to swim to get help, but they are too scared to cross the "big water." They then sing "Big Water", one of my FAVORITE songs in the entire franchise. After the song, they decide to use a log to cross back to the mainland.

During the swim, a swimming shark sharptooth attacks! They swim to safety after nearly dying, and they end it crashing back on the Mysterious Island. Then they sing another song that I also really love that night, "Always There." The next morning...Cera wakes up to see a sharptooth shadow...hmmm...reference here. It chases them, until they get trapped by a rock wall. It turns it to be...you guessed it, CHOMPER! They greet him, and he says to follow him and see his parents. Gulp, yes, his parents. They talk about it not being a good idea, and then they arrive, and the kids hide in a bush. They tell Chomper to come get breakfast. Chomper says he'll be there in a minute. Oh, and did I say Papa Sharptooth almost sniffed out Littlefoot and his friends? No? Carry on. Nope. Not yet. A sharptooth appears after the six leave the scene, after Chomper says: "It's a good thing my folks are the only sharpteeth around here." Hmmm, really Chomper. The plated sharptooth viciously eats the bush they were hiding in, while also playing a highly nostalgic danger theme.

So, afterwards, Chomper tells them of a "stinky place" where his parents won't smell them. Ducky gets separated for a short time during the process. She almost gets eaten by a sharptooth flyer and her babies, before falling on top of the gang. Before then, Cera asks Chomper if he had a mid-morning snack. She apologizes, of course. When they arrive at a grove of tall, stinky flowers, or "The Stinky Place", Littlefoot and his friends ask for food. Chomper goes and gets a bunch of tree stars and fruits, and the gang sing "Friends For Dinner" while they wait, after Chomper says: "I love having friends for dinner!"

After that, Cera talks about Chomper again while they eat, saying "Littlefoot! Watch Out!" after Littlefoot puts his foot out and it looks like Chomper was about to bite it. He walks away, crying. Littlefoot goes to comfort him, but Cera says: "He doesn't have feelings! He's a sharptooth!" When Littlefoot apologizes about what happened, Mama Sharptooth roars at Littlefoot, and tells Chomper not to play with his food. Chomper tells that to him after she leaves, and Chomper walks home. Littlefoot runs back to the flowers quickly, to check if anyone ate his last treestar. Spike did earlier. They all look at him, scared. He says: "You better be scared, because if it's gone, I'm gonna-" and then ROAR!

The Plated Sharptooth shows up behind him. Now, personally, I LOVE this sharptooth. You'll see why soon enough. They run, and it eats the stinky flowers. A chase occurs. They cross a log, then it falls. They taunt the sharptooth, telling him he can't get to them now. And then WOAH! He jumps across the gap and over the gang, and then they take the taunts back and run under his legs. The chase continues. The gang squeezes under a large rock, which the sharptooth lifts over. Soon, at the end of the chase, the gang reach the cliff of the island. Chomper comes and bites the sharptooth's leg, and when Chomper falls, Cera rams the sharptooth's foot, and then it bites it's tail while trying to bite Chomper. Tears pour from it's eyes. He turns and roars loudly at Cera. Now he's pissed.

Chomper's parents arrive to help, first Papa attacks. Now this fight is AWESOME. The plated sharptooth rams his head twice, while Papa bites his chest. Then, with razor sharp claws, the plated sharptooth slashes Papa's head, making it BLEED. BLOOD. How unexpected! He then knocks Papa down. Then Mama enters. They circle eachother, until the plated sharptooth slashes her leg with his foot claws. MORE BLOOD. Then he tail whacks her to the ground. Papa gets up and tail whips the plated sharptooth off the cliff into the big water, taking Chomper with him. Littlefoot dives in to save Chomper, put the sharptooth won't give up that easily. He attempts to bite them, before washing out into the sea. The other two stay in the still water, and then a swimmer named Elsie shows up to help.

Chomper's parents gain the gang's trust for Littlefoot helping to save Chomper. They ride back to their families, saying they hope to see him again, which they will. Elsie heads to the herds, as she seen them earlier in a NEW paradise, so she brought them there. The movie ends with the herds coming back to the Great Valley when it regrew.

This is my favorite so far, this is actually my 2nd favorite movie of all (excluding JoTB, remember, never seen it yet!), and you'll see my 1st soon enough. I'm watching VI now, expect a review on it tomorrow. Cheers  :D