The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Pixel Myst Art

Almaron

• Spike
    • View Profile
This is something I did a while back for fans of the Myst series of computer games, a pixelly replica of the Relto Library, and all the Linking Books that appear in the whole series! Now you can make a customised version of the Relto Library, containing links to your favourite Ages from any game!

Custom Relto Bookshelf

I also used that as a template to redraw what the Myst Library might have looked like prior to the torching of its many Descriptive Books. I also wrote a theory to go with this that is available through the link below; basically, judging by what we know about Linking Books and their placement on the shelf, Atrus and his family, and technical limitations of the game, we can assume that not as many books were destroyed, as depicted in the game.

Myst Library - Restored

Finally, I made these pixelly Guild logos, by tracing over one of the Guild symbols released by Cyan. It annoyed me how we only had five logos for all the known Guilds, and so I decided to customise the one we had to suit them all.

D'ni Guild Symbols
D'ni Guild Symbols

Almaron

• Spike
    • View Profile
Here's an update to the bookshelf - the Journal Shelf and the books from it, with a few bonus ones added.

Custom Relto Journals