The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A HUGE APOLOGIE

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
:oops  :oops I just want to say that I AM TOTALLY SORRY for not showing up for weeks!!!   The main reason was I felt neglected cause I figure nobody cared about what I had to offer on this site,  :blink: but Looking at some of the pasted postages I seen a good number of replies, and I was like;

:( "OMG they really do care!"

I should have never judged you guys I hope you find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yea I'm glad you're back :) Dont worry too much & happy posting :)

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
No need to apologize :) When I was first on this site, I felt the same way sometimes.

I quote Napoeon: "Victory comes to the most perseverant." Things improve with time, man! :wave

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Oh please, last time I checked our board rules did not include a paragraph reading:
Anyone signing up here is obliged to post at least x times a day without interruption. You mustn't ever take a break! You are not entitled to ever be silent for a few days. Your soul is all ours now! Muahhhhahhhha :blink:
So far no suggestion for such an amendment has been made either... hm, how do you think about this Adam? :p
No really, it is great to have you back posting, but there is no need to apologize for anything :)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
You don't have anything to apologise for NeoGenesis. As Malte said, no one has enforced any ruling that "THAT SHALL POST 1,000 MESSAGES A DAY OR REAP THE JUDGEMENT OF THE GODS!!!"  :lol It's always great to see a member return after some time out. You know how the forum works so get to it matey. We'll cya back on there!

Littlefoot-1616 B)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I'd break my own rule in that case if there was ever a posting requirement. :p

You can be as active as you choose. :)

buffypii

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/buffypii
If anyone should feel guilty, it's me!
I have been gone so long! And I still will be!! School and all is crazy these days!!!

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hey man it's no big :D  You don't have to apologize. And you have no need to feel neglected. We are all accepting people here, well maybe not me hahahahahaha :nyah  JKing you!

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No worries at all, glad to have ya back! :D

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 We all can get very busy doing real life things, like me right now (university mainly). It is just very cool that you find a way to get back into this forum, and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chiletrek,Jan 12 2009 on  07:56 PM
Hello:
 We all can get very busy doing real life things, like me right now (university mainly). It is just very cool that you find a way to get back into this forum, and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
I'll do my best :DD

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Trust me there is no need to apoligise. We're all family here we understand many people do have lives off their computer. ;)  Trust me everybody here is very understanding and would never hold it against you.  If Posting every day was mandatory I would have been banned about a year in a half ago. :lol:

My daily routine.....

*Go to GOF make about 4 posts*

1 Month Later

Go back to GOF and make 4 more posts

3 months later

*Feel guilty for not posting and makes 4 more posts*

You see the trend going on here right? Long story short we forgive you.  :)

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
I too must make an apology.. I used Adam's last roll of toilet paper to TP Tim's house (all the way from Tennessee, tell me that's not impressive!)

but really, this whole lot of forum peeps are very forgiving :)

so you've been absent for a few weeks. I've been absent for months!

Yet still, I'm treated like a guest of honor.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi Guys Long Time No see!

Just to make things easier I used this topic to say what I have to say.

Well first off on the last week of June to My Bahamian Independence (July 10th)I had no wireless internet connection because the people next door to me was away. I also said to myself I wasn't going to log back in until the Akilah Drawing was Finished Colored so that took some time ( :( sorry about that) So Yeah as some of you already guess it its Finally Finish.

:yes Well its Good to be Back and settle in with some Good Friends!