The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dr. Claw in LBT

DarthWill3

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Dr. Claw: *Watching from one of the security cameras, which all connect to the MAD Mobile's video screen* I had my suspicions for some time that Dr. Arkeville was an ambitious one and what he shows today confirms it. Fortunately, he doesn't have every bit of access to the lair. Eh, MAD Cat?
MAD Cat: *Meows and snickers*
Billy: What's that, Uncle George?
Dr. Claw: Nothing you should worry about, Billy. I think you're in for a treat today... *Laughs as he puts in the code for an emergency lockdown in the lair, and summons the signal for the MAD squads (with mind-control resisting technology) to seize Arkeville*

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
* A super deformed Dr. Arkeville appears on the MAD Mobile's video screen and opens an envelope with a video message*

Dr. Arkeville: My former master, did you truly believe I would not prepare for  your attempts to stop me, I am really in a secret bunker  safe away from your lair, You have just trapped your mother, Inspector Gadget, Penny, Rinkus, Cierra, and chomper in your lair with my robotic imposer who is armed with a bomb, and when he detonates, your mother dies!*evil laugh* Enjoy your new life as Billy's sole able Guardian! Also I wouldn't count on littlefoot joining you since he will be dead before the bright circle leaves the sky!

*Video ends with a view of the locked down lab, and a countdown timer*

DarthWill3

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Dr. Claw: *In thought* Oh really? Well, guess what, Dr. Arkeville? My squads have secretly  deactivated the bomb on Chomper after watching you planting it inside him, before setting everyone back to normal and set them back to their separate places... that is, all except Gadget and his niece. *Evil chuckle* You forget that I always hold the trunk card. Also... no one harms Littlefoot when I am around. *To his MAD squads* You have all done well, my fine troops.
Squad leader #1: Thank you, Dr. Claw. I thought you should know that before the deceiver Arkeville had escaped, we have given him a taste of his own medicine.
Dr. Claw: Excellent. It should happen just about... now. *switches screen to Arkeville's bunker* Who do you obey, my dear Dr. Arkeville?
Arkeville: *under control of the chip* You, Dr. Claw.
Dr. Claw: Good... He and MAD Cat laugh. He deactivates the screen* Well, Billy, we have just arrived. Ready to hit a couple of golf balls?

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
* The screen of the what if machine turns off*

ooc: nether the familey and foe visit or the betrayal happened

Dr. Arkeville: and that is why I would never betray you my master, now as far what to do about chomper, we test my chips on him and have him eat Cera's half sister.

Robot chicken What-a-twist guy: What a twist!

*Rinkus takes a shot gun and kills him*

Rinkus: I HATE ROBOT CHICKEN!

DarthWill3

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Dr. Claw: *Getting out golf clubs* Easy now, Rinkus. As for the fate of young Tricia, Arkeville, I think we could spare her of such a fate as being sharptooth food. I suggest we give her free passage to the MAD Academy. What do you think, Rinkus and Cierra? I'm sure she would make a fine student... under your tutelage. ;)

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Rinkus: Oh no, forget it boss!

Sierra: I still got bruises and sores from the twins Dinah and Dana!

Rinkus: besides, I say let the little pink pest be sharptooth meal, after all we are sharpteeth!

Sierra: Yeah!

Dr. Arkeville: You two are pathetic, we could implant a chip on Guido and use him to get little Tricia. However we are ready to commence operation: Trojan long neck, on you orders of course Dr.claw.

DarthWill3

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Dr. Claw: *to Rinkus and Cierra* I'll triple usual rate, boys. You will find no resistance in Tricia whatsoever, I promise you. I'll leave it to you on teaching her on to fight as dirty as a MAD agent. *to Arkeville* You may proceed, Doctor. By the way, thank you for orchestrating the destruction of Inspector You-Know-Who. I'll be back to inspect his worth in scrap. *MAD Cat snickers*
Billy: You going first, Uncle George?
Dr. Claw: Oh, no thank you, Billy. I want to see how good of a golf player you are for myself. *In thought* Let's see how things are in the Great Valley, shall me?