The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

cera 3d max model

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
heh ever wonder what a 3d cgi model begins its life as :)

deleted image from gallery

From the side its little more than a blob at this point and i need to move lots of verts back foward in and out to give it the proper apearance. Thanks to malte i now have something i can work with. The pics of his soap stone cera is basically perfect for me to use as a guide.

Akiko

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://wahyawolf.deviantart.com
Hrm...I'm getting an error when I click the link; it says the following:

Error

An error has occurred.

Back to the Gallery
Error Detail +

:huh: Is anyone else getting this? I'd love to see the model!

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Akiko,Apr 6 2007 on  09:34 AM
Hrm...I'm getting an error when I click the link; it says the following:

Error

An error has occurred.

Back to the Gallery
Error Detail +

:huh: Is anyone else getting this? I'd love to see the model!
ack you might need to click back to gallery if that fails create a account maybe my gallery is not letting guests view the images.

Akiko

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://wahyawolf.deviantart.com
Registering an account there worked, thanks ;) Looking great so far! It might be the green, but it also makes me of Ducky at it's current stage too

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Akiko,Apr 6 2007 on  10:16 AM
Registering an account there worked, thanks ;) Looking great so far! It might be the green, but it also makes me of Ducky at it's current stage too
heheh yeh just the color maxselected as default. Ill change that later on right now its helpful as it contrasts strongly with maxes gray bg

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Think i bit off more than i could chew starting with cera. The frill/crest is beyond me at moment. Really her over all head shape is way more complex thann it looked to be. So for now im gona put what i got on the back burner and go back to my first choice for a first organic model and try makign chomper. Next warm day im going to hit the thrift stores where every one just loves dumping off fast food toys and try to get the little wind up chomper that was out for the first sequel.

The hard bit with him will be the eyes but i dont thinkg it will be any where near as tuff as cera.

Threehorn

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/Digi_Earth
how about posting the pics in a site that will allow others to see without creating a account, if you have a deviantart account, then people will be allow to view it, guest or members. I would like to see this picture of your model. not everyone going to want to create a account just to see the image, it would mean giving up more personally details to another website. that something i do not like doing myself.

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Threehorn,Apr 8 2007 on  05:40 AM
how about posting the pics in a site that will allow others to see without creating a account, if you have a deviantart account, then people will be allow to view it, guest or members. I would like to see this picture of your model. not everyone going to want to create a account just to see the image, it would mean giving up more personally details to another website. that something i do not like doing myself.
Actually the way i set it up you need not give any real info. It doesnt require a confirmation email or real name etc. You just choose a username and pass word and thats bout it. I dont want to put what amounts to a grave yard object on diviniant art it looks like littlemore than a blob unless you know what your looking at. Any ways going to see if i can find a way to link images off my gallery by chaning a chmod on the dir the files end up going to. As is now it useing dynamic images wich cant be loaded here on the forums via img tags.

novaflare

• Spike
    • View Profile
woot well thats stupid simple heh
This entire model is in the grave yard so not a whole lot of point in posting it now

deleted the image from gallery

Instead i deideed to start doing some pratice on chomper not much to look at ither as its litterlly just that practice.