The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Tell us something about yourself!

action9000 · 2423 · 143021

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Keep it clean! Respect public property!
    • View Profile
I'm quite good when it comes to dropping phones constantly, so if anyone needs help with that, call me.  ;)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
On the topic of phones, I held off on getting a cell phone for a really long time, as I used to have an aversion to the idea of owning one. But finally, in April of 2017, I caved in and got one... and now I love it.  :DD

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile

On the topic of phones, I held off on getting a cell phone for a really long time, as I used to have an aversion to the idea of owning one. But finally, in April of 2017, I caved in and got one... and now I love it.  :DD

I too was reluctant on getting my own phone and held off on it until I thought I was ready or "of age" to receive one. Yeah, I didn't want to become one of those people who look at their phones 24/7 and use social media all the time. In fact, I don't have any social media accounts except like Youtube and Google, and those I use infrequently. On the other hand, this computer I'm using has consumed my life. Half of the time I'm at school and the other half on this computer. I do sometimes have infrequent time periods where I don't use the computer at all, so at least that's something.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah, I didn't want to become one of those people who look at their phones 24/7 and use social media all the time. In fact, I don't have any social media accounts except like Youtube and Google, and those I use infrequently.

I don't think that's a bad thing at all. With Facebook in particular, you're not missing much. :P

Both my biological mother and father have divorced, re-married, and divorced again.

Related to that, after my parents divorced for the second time, my father very quickly entered into another major relationship and is currently living with his new girlfriend. By contrast, my mother has vowed to remain single for the rest of her life.

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I sometimes like to postpone what I need to do during the day, I keep telling myself that I will start in about an hour. Then before I know it, it's past midnight and I'm too tired to start doing anything anymore. And then the next thing happens the following day.  :lol

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I sometimes like to postpone what I need to do during the day, I keep telling myself that I will start in about an hour. Then before I know it, it's past midnight and I'm too tired to start doing anything anymore. And then the next thing happens the following day.  :lol
Procrastination really sucks, doesn't it? Don't worry, I'm a huge offender of that. :lol: Although, I still somehow finish assignments that I start on the last second. Sometimes, I really push myself and get break past that procrastination barrier. It feels very satisfying to finish something early, knowing you had just freed up your schedule for free time. :D It's like a huge weight on your shoulders has been released.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^I usually do my school work very well and with care though, but sometimes I just get those days that I can't make myself get up from my bed to do anything productive, so I just spend the day like that. Luckily, it's gotten a lot better lately.  :)

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh yes. I have that problem as well. Nice to know I'm not the only one. ;)Cera

Like today, for example. I want to get something done, but I went out for a walk with a friend earlier this afternoon, and once I came back home I felt tired and sluggish and unmotivated. And I still do.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 07:57:45 PM by StardustSoldier »

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^I was supposed to start on my work again yesterday after finishing my driving lesson, but that didn't happen. So, today's the day.  :bestsharptooth

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^Well, I was supposed to start a Social Studies project which I said I was gonna start today, but I slept in late today and I had to go shopping with my parents. And for some reason after all is said and done, I'm here wasting time on the LBT forum. :P

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Agreed.

Although I should really get some work done here. :lol

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Well, whoop de doo! I still haven't done a single ounce of work on my project yet. Ugh, and once I become an adult I will have actual responsibilities to attend to and I'll have even less free time to do what I wish. :(petrie

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh, it's not so bad. Becoming an adult and all the responsibilities that come with it can definitely be daunting, but it only comes one day at a time. And there's a lot of other freedoms that you get to enjoy as well.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
^Yeah, that's true. I'd be free from school, from the supervision of parents, have my own place to live and get whatever I want with the money I have. I can travel, cook, play, the possibilities are endless. Oh, and also post on the LBT forum. :P

I would also have a job that I would love to have, being a Marine Biologist! I hope I could specialize with orcas. :DD They're so majestic, playful, curious, and also very huge and powerful, as they're the apex predators of the oceans. Their social hierarchy and family relations are such a sight to see. :wub

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, guess what? I haven't done any of my work yet, but today I will for few hours, they're in good shape already, and I don't think I have much hurry with them.  :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Oh, sure you will. Just like you said you would the past couple of days. ;)Cera

Dang, the school year passes by so quickly! My math and science classes are in regents review mode, yep yep yep! I can feel the year 2022 coming closer and closer! :duckyhappy

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
These three years of my education have seemed to pass by quickly as well. Almost feels like it was yesterday when I began my studies. I'm gonna miss my school, though. These years that I've spent there will be stored in my memory for a long time after I have graduated.  :)

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

These three years of my education have seemed to pass by quickly as well. Almost feels like it was yesterday when I began my studies. I'm gonna miss my school, though. These years that I've spent there will be stored in my memory for a long time after I have graduated.  :)

You know what's weird? You'd normally think that Kindergarten or Elementary would be the best school years for a person, right? Well, for me it's kinda the opposite. I feel like Middle School and High School (even though I'm only a Freshman) are the best experiences for me. Well, I think I have a reason for that. You see, back then I was less serious about grades and didn't work that hard. Also, I would always complain about school, hating it, ect. But then start of Middle School was completely different. I was more motivated, willing to work hard and always do my best, and just overall better as a person. Moreover, I had much more friends since Middle School and had much more fun socializing and interacting, still into High School. And yep, I got into all honors classes since 7th grade and continuing. I will be taking 2 AP classes next year and more AP the rest of the years. Obviously, without awesome, experienced, and fun teachers I probably would've never had this spark in me in the first place. At worst, they were only just boring.

I can't remember too much from Kindergarten (very adorable, fun, and innocent times though!), and as for Elementary, the experience is nothing compared to my later years. That's not because of the teachers, but because of my vague outlook on it. It was a neutral experience, I guess.

Don't be get me wrong though. I still dislike school and joke about it being a "prison," a lot actually.  :P

Anagnos

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
^I feel you, I wasn't really into school myself when I was younger, and neither am I now really, but I'm definitely more mature about it than I used to be.  :)