The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Emote vote #1 - Thinking

Poll

Which of these emotes should be converted into one for use on the forum and the Discord chat?

1. Ruby - Thinking - Flathead770
7 (63.6%)
2. Guido - Thinking - Mumbling
3 (27.3%)
3. Ruby - Thinking - Ducky123
0 (0%)
4. Ruby - Thinking - Sneak
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: November 27, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi all!

First time using a poll on the new forum - hope it works well.

So we're trying to get some new LBT-themed emotes for both use here on the forum and in the Discord chat. People can draw a design for an emote or post a screenshot which they find best fitting! The first round of submissions has just concluded, so here's the time for a vote! This poll will be open for exactly 7 days, after which the winning submission will be converted into an emote.

I've added this week's submissions as attachments, fingers crossed that works too  :Mo

Small rule: please don't vote for yourself! That will be all ;)

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I went with Guido as it's a less represented character in a voting pool full of Ruby :p

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
I really like the Guido one... his eyes makes him look ditzy. :P
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Of these ones, I vote for Flathead's draft. The expression in his drawing has the suspicious, ironic hint I'd expect from this kind of emote.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Going with Guido here.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I think I'll have to go with Flathead's Ruby one.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I didn't know Sneak was gonna submit his, kinda made my drawing obsolete since I tried to copy the expression of his emote :P

I voted for Flathead's expression though, it's nicest :D
Inactive, probably forever.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Small reminder to vote for your favorite before Tuesday comes a-knocking! :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Congrats Flathead on the win for #1! Will you attempt to turn it into a digital 200x200px emote yourself or will you require some assistance? We will do the rest of the resizing.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
How did I miss this?

Anyways, thanks everyone. I'll try and do it myself at first and let you know if I'm struggling with it haha.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
And it's live! (on the forum anyway, Discord will follow)

:thinking