The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time Quiz

Drake · 57 · 8413

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
I've taken it quite a few times and have ended up with Ducky on each occasion.
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Got bored and tried this for fun. Original link is broken since Quizilla died in 2014 so I'm just gonna use the alternatives to find my inner dino.

1) https://www.buzzfeed.com/mathewguiver/which-the-land-before-time-character-are-you?utm_term=.wi2AAvjJKz#.sg2BBK20e9

...that's really accurate, actually.

2) https://www.gotoquiz.com/which_land_before_time_character_are_you
(this one is worded in a very in-character way, eg. there are a ton of options with 'fly' in it, so it sounds rather easy to cheese your way to being a Petrie, for example; or aggressive answers are usually peak Cera)
Your Result: Cera

Cera is a friend of Littlefoot in The Land Before Time film series. She is a Triceratops. Cera is a bossy and snobby but sometimes nice baby dinosaur who tries her best to show no fear. She has no problem bragging about her accomplishments, even going so far as to fabricate entire portions to make herself seem more brave, but will run away at the first sign of any real danger. She is also very sweet and caring, but that side of her personality is usually masked by her normally gruff exterior. Cera also has a fear of heights, as seen when she and her friends have to cross a ravine. She is also afraid of lightning.

Breakdown:
64% Cera
44% Ducky
44% Petrie
44% Spike
20% Littlefoot
...I'm frankly shocked for this one. The only thing I share with Cera irl is my gruff sarcasm!

3) http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/UgrOGLv5ufg/Land+Before+Time+Character

Panicky about big world? Gentle and brave? (excuse me, brave? what?) Sounds roughly correct.

4) https://www.proprofs.com/quiz-school/story.php?title=1dq-which-land-before-time-character-are-you
You got: Spike   

You are Spike! Laid back and relaxed, you take your time and assess every situation. You are very protective of your friends
Laid back and relaxed is right!

...and just for fun I found two more.

5) http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=LandB4Timequiz
(this one's unusual because you get a slider per question to actually rank how much of an impact your answers have on judging who you are)
Little Foot -- You are a natural born leader and a good friend (100%)         
Spike -- You are there but not really noticed (85%)         
Ducky -- You are a happy, friendly person (73%)         
Petrie -- You are a comedian always quick to laugh (49%)         
Sharp Tooth -- The enemy and the hatred based of the whole movie (22%)         
Cera -- You can be bossy but do come through in the end (0%)
Really? Littlefoot top? I agree with the order of the rest, but really?

6) http://www.quiztron.com/tests/land_before_time_cha_quiz_189738.htm
(this one's hilarious because each question corresponds to every single sequel up to XIII)
Which Land Before Time character are you? Cera

You're quite quick-tempered and stubborn. Like Littlefoot there is a mystery behind your parents, in LBT your supposed mother is shown to look exactly like Mr. Threehorn, she is never shown again, then in LBT11 Tria came into the story.
Think my snark came through for me this one...

Also, at the end of it all, I didn't get a single Ducky.
I am sad, I am, I am...
Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Alright, here are my results.

While I’m humbled to be apparently similar to one of my favorite LBT characters, this couldn’t be farther from the truth in real life. I’m quite the opposite of talkative, and I only talk a lot in a social environment or near my friends. I don’t think I’m the nurturing type either really, but I do love my friends and family.

I’m surprised like Owls, as sarcasm is my only similarity with Cera as well. :cerahappy
Well actually, I am a bit bossy at times, not gonna lie.
What’s also shocking is how I’m only 4% Spike. Seriously? I should be 100% Spike! :lol

Two times in a row I got Cera as my top result. I guess I can be stubborn sometimes, but I’m definitely kind most of the time. Ha, I usually don’t take myself seriously a lot, contrary to what the description of this image suggests. :p

Now that’s more like it! :^^spike

0% Spike. Ffs man. No comment on the other percentages though.

I am nervous, and as for my gullibleness, well it depends really.

Overall Results: 2 Ducky, 2 Cera, 1 Spike, and 1 Petrie.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
For some reason, the results page didn't display for me on the 5th quiz. But for the others, in order I got 2 Cera, 2 Littlefoot, and... Ruby. Interesting.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
For some reason, the results page didn't display for me on the 5th quiz. But for the others, in order I got 2 Cera, 2 Littlefoot, and... Ruby. Interesting.

I’m curious. What did Ruby’s description for the last quiz say? :thinking

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"LBT the series, doesn't quite make it clear where you came from, or what your even doing in the great valley. What we do know is your very smart, and MUST come from somewhere other than the Great Valley, because you're not used to their traditions. You must be able to speak some Sharptooth at least, because you've promised Chomper's parents that you'd take care of him while he's in the great valley. You're the fastest runner in the group and most likely the oldest. You're a good friend of Ducky's and Chomper's."

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Interesting. Do you consider yourself very smart and a bit of an outsider?

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Not so much an outsider, but I do consider myself to be quite intelligent.

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I took a more recent LBT quiz from Buzzfeed made in December 2019.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/fabish2118/what-land-before-time-character-are-you-3l0ysieqo8

Here’s my result. And not surprisingly...

Lol. :cerahappy

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Haha, I love Cera's expression there.

I took the same quiz and this time around I got Petrie.

OwlsCantRead

• Literally Guido シ
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • "In the morning light, the evening star…"
    • View Profile
Unsurprisingly Ducky eludes me again. This time I'm Littlefoot.

Would it be possible for swimmers and flyers to get more love around here? Both figuratively… and literally.

That one guy who writes LBT fanfiction and accidentally makes them five times longer than he'd originally intended.

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ducky is not pleased on your behalf, nope nope nope!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Your difficult past just made you more intolerant and less patient though, Owls. :P

I’m sad that the quiz doesn’t deem you Ducky enough, I am, I am. :(

Here’s another quiz I took. Ugh, there’s so many grammar and spelling errors. :p

https://www.quibblo.com/quiz/1izNEvm/which-Land-Before-Time-character-are-you

My result is...

UnionRags123

• Member+
  • Spike
  • AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB
    • View Profile
 :lol
AAMBDDGLGLLLMMMOOPRSSSSB

Major kudos to anyone who figures out what that means :)

I will find ways to make sure “lol dino” is in all of my posts :lol

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile
Taken in the same order as Owls:

1) Ducky
2) skipped because too many options don't make sense :thinking

3) Petrie

4) Petrie

5) skipped because life's too short for this slider nonsense :p

6) Littlefoot
I got all three of my favorite members of the gang! :)petrie (No, I didn't cheat!) Though I can be pretty snarky, so I feel like I should've gotten Cera, too.

BTW, some of the answer choices on that last quiz made me want to test it to see just who else you could get. Turns out Doc and Pterano are possible results, and there's probably others I didn't find, too.

With everybody taking these, I feel like this forum could use an official Land Before Time quiz. I think we could come up with better questions/answers than the people who made the other quizzes, anybody else agree? :DD

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
With everybody taking these, I feel like this forum could use an official Land Before Time quiz. I think we could come up with better questions/answers than the people who made the other quizzes, anybody else agree? :DD

Eh...who knows? That could be a fun thing to arrange. And since your our expert on the rainbowfaces, perhaps you could have answers that pertain to them? :lol

RainbowFaceProtege

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • “Keep asking questions, it sharpens the mind…”
    • View Profile

Eh...who knows? That could be a fun thing to arrange. And since your our expert on the rainbowfaces, perhaps you could have answers that pertain to them? :lol

Hmm...I might consider it... ;)Cera