The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

15 Ways to Annoy the LBT cast

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I don't own any of the Land Before Time characters, movies and/or the TV series! Because if I did, I'd be one real rich person right about now?

15 Ways to Annoy the Land Before Time cast

(1.) Tell Ducky that her father killed Spike's mother and father.

(2.) Tell Cera that her father had Ducky's father kill her mother, brothers & sisters from the first LBT movie just so he could have a new family with Tria.

(3.) Tell Spike that Ducky really doesn't like him for a big brother.

(4.) Tell Petrie that his uncle Pterano is really his father.

(5.) Tell the gang of five that the Sharptooth from the first LBT movie was Chomper's father's brother.  

(6.) Tell Petrie that Sierra is Pterano's half brother.

(7.) Tell the gang of five that Red Claw from the TV series is Chomper's mother's brother.

(8.) Tell Petrie that Rinkus is Mama Flyer's half brother.

(9.) Tell Ruby that Chomper loves her & wants to be her boyfriend.

(10.) Tell Littlefoot that his grandma & grandpa are really his mother & father.

(11.) Tell Chomper that Ruby loves him & wants to be his girlfriend.

(12.) Tell Ozzy that his brother Strut is eating eggs behind his back.

(13.) Tell Ali that Littlefoot, Rhett & Shorty are all in love with her & wants her to be their girlfriend.

(14.) Tell Strut that his brother Ozzy is eating plants behind his back.

(15.) Tell Hyp, Mutt & Nod that the gang of  five are going to get even with them, from what happened in the third LBT movie.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Have red claw tell chomper that he is his father's, brother's, nephew's, cousin's, former room mate.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Congratulations! You have won an official Austin LOL award. Here it is.

[color = red][size = 14]LOL[/color][/size]

By the way,
I don't any of the Land Before Time characters...
You don't what? If you don't like any of the LBT characters, I question what you are doing here. If you don't own them, it makes sense.

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Sorry but I had a little trouble posting/loading the story?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
LOL 6, 9, and 11 happen in my fanfics!   :DD   (Except these facts are real, not fake in my fanfics.)

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
By a skilled flyer and call Cera's dad Topsy but stay in the air where she can't get to you, or land in a large tree where she knocks her self out trying to get you down.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Has anyone else noticed that all of these ways of annoying the characters involve their family somehow?

Dark Pterano

• Chomper
    • View Profile
If brek doesn't mind me asking where and what story does it say that Sierra was Pterano's half brother, because I didn't notice it before. And if I may also ask did I do something wrong with my two stories? :oops

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Ooh, I've got one.  Tell Cera that she was adopted by a threehorn and is not really a member of the threehorn species :p.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Noname,Jan 28 2009 on  11:34 PM
Has anyone else noticed that all of these ways of annoying the characters involve their family somehow?
I thought that was the quickest way to get annoyed was what your family could do  :DD They have always held that power...or maybe that's just my family  :lol

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Jan 29 2009 on  12:17 AM
I've got one...give Topsy a cellular phone! :lol
Um...why? Since without hands he can't use it? :lol

I'm noticing how evil a lot of these suggestions are! :)

j/k

On that note of being evil...you could also tell Petrie they outlawed flying and watch him freak out as he believes you  :DD Then try to climb down from his nest and...ok I'm pitying the poor guy... "Petrie it's not true!"

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Quote from: Kit12,Jan 29 2009 on  12:26 AM
Um...why? Since without hands he can't use it? :lol

I'm noticing how evil a lot of these suggestions are! :)

:smile but that's the whole point! :DD It would start ringing, and he would have NO idea how to make it stop...until he decided to step on it! :lol

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,Jan 29 2009 on  12:33 AM
:smile but that's the whole point! :DD It would start ringing, and he would have NO idea how to make it stop...until he decided to step on it! :lol [/QUOTE]
  :smile Ah, I get the prank now...yes that would be fun. And somehow Topsy's more fun to mess with. One of the small enough young one's could also tie pretty flowers and treestars on his frill from his back and I'm not sure if he could stop them...

Wait...maybe he could...that sounds too dangerous for the young ones  :DD

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Um, whoops.  I meant to say 7, 9, and 11 happened in my fanfics, the Sierra-Pterano connection does not occur.  My mistake.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I see you posted this on ff.net.  Just to let you know, I got in trouble for posting stuff like this on there.  They're real picky.  It is against the rules to post lists and non stories.  You may want to remove it.