The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Which "Great" Valley?

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
I think the "Great" in Great Valley means...well, great in every sense of the phrase.

On the other hand (tangent), in LBT 6, Doc said that there were other valleys just as nice as the Great Valley, but if so, why haven't we seen any of them? I know they would probably look pretty similar, but I do find myself wondering what the rest of the LBT world looks like, aside from the Mysterious Beyond...then again I haven't watched any Land Before Time movies for quite some time now, so I may be forgetting something.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
That could be where some far walkers walk from, between 2-3 other valleys and places like the great valley.  We could get a glimpse from either Doc, Bron, or Ali talking to the gang about some of the places they visit besides there, as a flashback.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Why would a farwalker go from one "great" valley with lots of food to another? It makes at least some sense for farwalkers to go from one small spot of food in a barren area to another (thus "farwalking"), but going from one lush place like that to another makes no sense at all.