The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Fortnite chapter 2 rank

fried-longneck

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • He could be any one of us
    • View Profile
Good morning everyone,Fortnite chapter 2 ended yesterday with an epic event,So I wanted to make a season ranking.

Season 1 chapter 2-Bad and boring season,nothing really happened,no event,but we got new map and swimming mechanics,but season x chapter 1 was better.
Season 2 chapter 2-Great season,we had many changes,new items,bosses,great event and great storyline,my favourite of the whole chapter
Season 3 chapter 2-Good season,half of the map was flooded,and water level was lowering every week,we got cars,rideable sharks,atlantis POI,no event,but the season was fun anyway,my third favourite of the chapter
Season 4 chapter 2-Trash and boring season,the worst of the whole chapter,everything was marvel,no original fortnite storyline,only marvel,nothing really happened after fourth day of the season,and marvel POIs were trash,only the event was good.
Season 5 chapter 2-Good season overall,tilted towers partially returned(sadly only for one season),many chapter one locations and jungle also returned,and stayed till the end of the chapter,fun sinking in the sand mechanics,and all the marvel things were removed,and sadly we got no event.
Season 6 chapter 2-Great season,we got wildlife including dinos,dino bones were all over the map,which was primal themed,we had primal tilted towers,good storyline,alien sightnings at the end of the season,and a great event,my second favourite of the chapter.
Season 7 chapter 2-Good,but boring season,we had all the primal things removed,except primal tilted (They teased us normal tilted return,but that never happened),we had an alien invasion,few POIs got abducted,fun minigame,great weapons,a concert,and a great event.
Season 8 chapter 2-Great season,we got multiple versions kevin the cube,a pyramid,good storyline,the return of dinos,return of the grapplers,reurn of mechs,a healing cube,and a great ending event

I am gonna miss chaper 2,and its map