The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Seperation

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"In a moment, Jake needs to rest a short few moments" commented Lura, helping the mutant to his feet.

"I'm fine..." he said with a nod to Lura, Lura shaking her head disapprovingly but allowing it

"Very well. We'll move on." she stated
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we'll give him a few minutes to recover' Ilsa replied, topping for a brief moment to collect herself ' it would do us all good to take a breather.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Lura was relieved at least they would rest so he could too. Leaning against the wall with Jake, Lura cleaned the dust from her daggers while Jake cleaned the blood from his mouth so it wouldn't attract meat eating creatures later on.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
ilsa and minna took time to adjus thier knapsacks and make sure everything was in order. ' 5 minutes should be long enough Minna said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"Agreed" commented Jake- checking over his own sword. In his head, he was in thought " Damn... wish I still had my gauntlets.. would have made killing that Golem a piece of cake.."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
both girls took the next few minutes to rest , periodicakly sending light balls out so they could see.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The entity continued to keep watch over them. Moving around in its stolen body it began pacing inside the large chamber, waiting for them. Bringing more golems to life, it sent them out to find the party of four.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the rustle of stone roused the girls ' great! more trouble com,ing ' ilsa said with a sigh . " get ready.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Preparing themselves. Jake lead the other three forward- using his hearing to navigate around some of the larger golems. "Okay, so far... so good..." he commented

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
minna and ilsa followed jake close thier eyes moving back and forth as they moved forward
 a flight of stairs yawned before them.. up we go' ilsa said as she began to climb
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ascending, the stairs groaned upon their weight. "Okay, one at a time. Isla first, followed by Lura, then Minna... me last" he told them. Upon agreeing, they each went up and found themselves in a dark room- looking at the decaying corpse of a huge dragon.

"What could have killed something like that?" asked Lura surprised

"Me." chuckled the voice, the Dragon's corpse getting to its feet and looking at them with glowing purple eyes.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Geez, as if the golem was bad enough, now we have to fight a darn ragon.' Minna said, both her claws glowing with fire.  ' i would suggest we run' Ilsa said, " dragons are very hard to kill, and this one is already dead..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
It chuckled, bits of puss and small carnivorous creatures leaking from the open wounds. Jake was disgusted by the sight under his mask, he'd never get used to the undead. "Now... is that any way to treat your new master?" it asked them all with amusement, taking a step toward them, the vibrations in the ground causing them all to lose their footing and fall to the ground.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We will never serve the undead!" Minna said sharply sending fireballs in the dragons direction. ' ilsa started firing at the creatures coming out of the dragons wounds.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The small creatures were no threat, they were basically large maggots that feasted on rotting flesh. The undead Dragon gave a booming chuckle of extreme amusement, the flames painlessly impacting the thick scales on his body. "You must do better than that" it mocked, rearing onto it's hind legs before slamming down again, causing a shockwave of tiles to be thrown into the air, the group of four following.

"Dammit... I don't have time for this!" yelled Jake with anger, transmuting his sword into his right arm for heavy reinforcement to defend against flames and to anchor himself if the dragon were to shake the ground again. "Jake, I need to use one of your cables" said Lura

"I don't have my gauntlets, Minna and Isla either still have them or handed them over to the city Guards" he replied

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We haded them to the guards' Ilsa replied as she got up off the ground from where she was. time to see how well he does when hes frozen ' she said sending razoor-sharp shards of ice towewards the dragon, and Minna followed suit.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The ice had roughly the same effect, the Mages power simply not enough against the hulk of a Dragon protected by netherworld magic. Stomping toward them, Jake planted his arm in the ground and acted as an anchor for all 3 of them. "Try targeting the maggots inside, if you turn those to ice it could cut the flesh inside the Dragon's body" he commanded, his brief time commanding units allowing him to think on his feet.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Right' Minna said taking aim at the maggots, of which there were many- and this started having some effect on the dragon.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
The movement for the hulking corpse began to slow down, causing it to stomp the ground angrily, trying to shake the party free from where they anchored themselves. "You dare defy your master?!" it roared, bits of saliva and decaying flesh covering them. Jake being lucky due to his mask. Standing on its hind legs, it began a summoning spell. "We have to stop him!" said Lura quickly, recognizing the spell as one to raise the dead.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
but it was too late' haslfdecayed corpses burst though the walls and surrounded the party. they wee revolting to look at glowing pools of light in sunken eyesockets, grinning skull heads, and other foul things.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: