The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

how many books do you have?

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I'd like to pick up some more nonfiction books but I just find the internet so much cheaper for finding interesting information so I just tend to use that...though it would be nice to read something not on a screen. :)

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I count my books when I organise my book case in alphabetical order either in author form or genre form, it varies.  Above all worldly goods that has come from society, I think books are very important.  Books can be friends, they can expand your imagination and take you to islands, out of space, back in time or to Middle Earth;).  I have a vast amount of genres ranging from a few children's (still trying to find Dilly the Dinosaur), crime, fantasy, historical, classical and non fiction (so text subject books) which are mostly on ancient history or lions (I had a lion obsession a couple of year ago).  The last count which was after April was 375.  I know that I have purchased a few new books over the months so, will have to re count.  After all, I am an avid reader.  I apologise if that seemed rather boring.

Pikkutassu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Not a big fan of books, I only have one that I bought when I was on 5th grade. "Rukajā€°rven tie" or "Ambush".

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Saft

• Ducky
    • View Profile
385!

I really need to stop buying and asking for books...soon I will not have a place to put any of them and I'll probably be requiring a new bookcase.;)

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
I put 1000+, but that includes comics. Without them, it is about 400-500.