The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A mom of a huge LBT fan 3 years old

fladder

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hello everybody,

First I shall introduce myself, I'm Zippora 29 years of age, living in Holland near Amsterdam.

I have made myself a member of this site because my 3 year old son is a little bit to small to be a member, so with a little help from his mom he can share some information.

He is a big fan of Littlefoot, especially petrie.. it his favorite... the sound of his voice is soo sweet that my son is making the same voice.
He knows all the movies out of his head and he knows already to tell what is going to happen before the scene is started.

I need a little help....
I want to make a huge drawing on his wall in his room of littlefoot and his friends.
But its so difficult to get example's from the internet... a friend of mine is going to make the drawing but she need a example to start with.

Does anyone have examples for me of al the characters? it doesn't have to be a huge example but I need a example of the whole characters... so that my friend is able too draw it on the wall.

If you can help me, can you please send me a email...

I hope you can help me.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Hi Zippora!
This sounds really nice! I shall send you some pictures showing all the land before time characters as soon as I know your email address. I would be really interested to see what the painting will look like when it is finished. Once it is, could you possibly post a picture of the wall painting here? :)

fladder

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Soon when it is finished I will make a picture of it and put it on the forum.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey Zippora!

Wow! A big time LBT at only 3! They're starting young! LOL ;) I have a load of LBT pictures but it seems as though Malte pitched before me. If you need any others, just say!

Littlefoot -1616

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Thanks a lot! I'm really curious to see what the wall painting will look like. Please don't hesitate to ask if we can help in any way (sending more pictures and the like) :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Forum fladder!.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Welcome fladder.   Seems as if some members have already assisted you. :)