The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

A HUGE APOLOGIE

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Aug 4 2009 on  03:50 PM
Welcome back! :D
Good to see you Dude!

Caustizer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome back.

I think the main reason so few people were on is because this is just the vacationing time of the year.

On a similar note I thought I was being neglected when my fan fic The Rise of Storm Tide wasn't getting a good number of reviews or critiques :cry,  but i've learned that you have to post for yourself and not for others.

For you though I think your fan-art is pretty good, even though I forgot to post so on the thread   :confused

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Caustizer,Aug 10 2009 on  10:33 PM
On a similar note I thought I was being neglected when my fan fic The Rise of Storm Tide wasn't getting a good number of reviews or critiques :cry,  but i've learned that you have to post for yourself and not for others.
I know that feeling.. It's a bit discouraging sometimes.

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Aug 10 2009 on  03:36 PM
Quote from: Caustizer,Aug 10 2009 on  10:33 PM
On a similar note I thought I was being neglected when my fan fic The Rise of Storm Tide wasn't getting a good number of reviews or critiques :cry,  but i've learned that you have to post for yourself and not for others.

I know that feeling.. It's a bit discouraging sometimes.
We all got to face that discourage moment every one's in awhile but somebody is bond to have something Good to say about somebody work.