The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

CybertronianBrony's Other Art

LBT90321

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,May 19 2016 on  12:16 PM
Decided to put my other art pics here as well for all to see!

Here's one to start off.

Very detailing i like it

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Space Invaders is a fun game that I enjoyed and still enjoy. He did a great job making this also. What a nice guy for doing this for you.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Indeed! I couldn't thank him enough! This will be treasured forever!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Awesome it should be sine he worked very hard on it. Keep it in a place where it won't fall or break.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Understood, but don't worry, it is already in a safe place.

More pictures coming soon! Feel free to ask anything else about the tiled Space Invader or any other questions you might have!

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Here, have some drawings of the animals of the forest we know and love!

If I can remember, I did these art pieces back in 2015. I think...

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
These are fantastic I really enjoyed these. Bambi is my favorite classic Disney movie.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks, ADFan185! Bambi is also one of my favourite classic movies too!

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Likewise, Bambi is one of my favorite animated films too and definitely my favorite Disney film. The pictures are quite nice even if they do seem less sophisticated than your recent work. Thumper and Flower look pretty good but the deer less so... Thank you for sharing them anyway: I can honestly say that that you've improved since 2015!  :)

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks, LBT90321! I'm glad you like it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks you very much, Sovereign! Yeah, to be honest, Bambi and Faline were difficult to do while Thumper and Flower were the easiest. I have no idea why.

And thanks, I have improved quite a lot through the last couple the years! Drawing TLBT, doing drawing focuses and making other art! And I am still going!

Stay tuned, as more art pieces are on the way!

---------------------------

For those unaware, drawing focuses are a thing I made where I draw all playable characters from certain video games, mostly fighting games. Think of them as projects.

If you want to see them, go ahead! They are on my Deviantart page.

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
You're welcome looking forward to seeing your next drawing

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Here, have a picture of Dan from a show known as Dan VS.

A man who hates everything.

"I can't believe how much I hate everything."

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah dan vs was a okay show and your drawing is awesome and very good. You did a awesome job drawing it.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks for the comment, ADFan185!

Next one I will submit will be two art pieces! They are not coloured in, nor outlined, but hey, a picture's a picture!

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Here are my next two art pieces! They are not coloured in, nor outlined, but they are submitted anyways! They were drawn just for fun!

Me and my partner in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky!
I am a Riolu and my partner is a Pikachu!

I love Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky so much! It is one of my favorite games of all time and always will be forever!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Awesome job drawing pikachu and lucario or It's first form. You did a fantastic job drawing these.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks a lot, ADFan185! Drawing me and my partner was enjoyable! Explorers of Sky is the best!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Nice I owned Explorers Of Darkness myself and you're welcome the game was fun to play and it was enjoyable also.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
That's great to hear! The storyline was the best part of the game! It might one of the best storylines I have ever experienced and this storyline is at number one! Full of adventure, emotion, twists, friendship and characters, it was so beautiful!

Just to quickly ask, what Pokemon were  you, and who was your partner, if you can remember? Just curious.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
So I thought to myself, "Since I have done a lot, and since they have now been scanned and updated to high quality, I could share the projects I have done here to this topic to show what I did, how much I have done, as well as how much I improved throughout the years!"

But, just to make sure, to be safe, instead, I will place a link to the gallery folders with the specific drawing focus name which are on my Deviantart, because some of them (but not all of them) do have a bit of teen rated content.

I have done 12 projects so far. The drawing focuses I have done are in order from beginning to recent:

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3
Super Smash Bros. 4
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon
Capcom Fighting Evolution
Darkstalkers and Red Earth
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Disney Infinity
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I have worked very hard to get these all done! They were all challenging, but they were fun to make!

So, whenever possible, I will put in a link to the specific project.

Feel free to ask any questions!

---------------

Edit: The drawing projects have now been moved to a different topic. It is on "CybertronianBrony's Drawing Projects" which is located on the Visual Art section.