The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dvd scene selection menus!

Guest · 44 · 15528

Kron the Iguanadon

Could anyone  be so kind as to send me some screenshots of the scene selection menu pages for all the LBT films, if they happen to own the DVDs? I know, it's a random thing to want to see but its something i enjoy when looking at a dvd menu. I've tried online but can't find them. Anyways, if you could much appreciated! :)

Bruton the Iguanodon

Anyone gonna try to help me? It would be much appreciated! :)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Aye sir.

Land Before Time 1

Land Before Time 2

Land Before Time 3

Land Before Time 4

Land Before Time 5

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Land Before Time 6

Land Before Time 7

Land Before Time 8

Land Before Time 9

Land Before Time 10

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Land Before Time 11

Land Before Time 12

Land Before Time 13

No problem ^^

PanickyPetrie14

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dozyslumbers
Wow! They look awesome to me.  :smile

By the way, what's that "Littlefoot's Playhouse" ?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think it is the bonus screen of LBT 11. You can play little interactive games there or watch bonus videos, they just gave it another name.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Cool, but what I'm looking for are the pages you get when you press "scenes". Thanks!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hmm that's not really different from the main menu. They just show the scenes 1-4.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Well, I'd like to see the pages that show the scenes, I know it's weird, but could you please post them up mumbler. There's about 18 scenes per film, I know from looking on sites that have the lists. Could you please post them up? :) (and as soon as you can, please; no offense but all day at school I was hoping they'd be up by this afternoon)

Bruton the Iguanodon

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase post them! As soon as you can! :)

(I'd like all four or five pages for all 18 scenes, for all the movies, if that's not too much work.)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Lol the name is Mumbling, but honestly yes that is too much work... This one was almost too much work on its own and from now on I don't have as much spare time as my boring moment yesterday :p

Bruton the Iguanodon

Will you at some point though?  I've waited patiently (somewhat), keeping up hope each time I come back that someone will have uploaded them. It's the ones from movie 1, and 5-9  tthat I would want. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!!! (When you have the time)

And if you couldn't, someone else maybe? I'm only asking you guys cause i've looked everywhere online with no luck.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I can't give you 1 and 8 but 5, 6, 7, and 9 are no problem. I am off today so I have the time.
LBT 5

P.S. This is a lot of work  :p

LBT 6

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
LBT 7

LBT 9

Uploading these was a real pain.  :p

About the two that are sized differently, I forgot to resize them before uploading.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Bruton the Iguanodon

Thanks sooooo much!!! (Sorry I was a little rude. We all have our moments.)

Sorry if it sounds weird, just a new way of reviewing the films.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Anyways, since it's been a while could someone be so kind as to show me the ones from 8, 10, 11 and 12?