The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Favorite and least favorite Star Wars character

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Clarification Query:  Is this topic for all Star Wars media, or simply the movies?  If it is, in fact, for all mediums, then perhaps my dialog gives my favorite away?

For the movies, it's probably either Greivous or Boba Fett.  Both of them kick major butt!
In print, though, my favorites are Zuckuss and 4-LOM.  Their relationship in the Tales of the Bounty Hunters book is just so...wow...

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Master Yoda is my favourite SW character. Ever since i saw him in original trilogy i was wondering, if he can really use a lightsaber. The second movies shows, that he can do it extremly well. :yes
And about most disliked character... If we talking only about movies then i'll choose Jango Fett and his son. But if i'm allowed to chose from the SW games, then it will be the Sith Lorad Malak from "Night of Old Republic". -_-

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Query:  So you are, in fact, a fan of the original meatbag?

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Okay...my top three favorite Star Wars characters go in this order:

1: Qui-gon Jinn

2: Yoda

3: Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader (I mean let's face it...he's a badass...there is no escaping that major fact!)

And my most disliked charater would have to be....huh....oh yeah! Darth Malak! He was such a pain in my rear during the final fight in Knights of the Old Republic video game! Life force stealing jerk!

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Quote from: StarfallRaptor,May 3 2008 on  07:19 AM
Query:  So you are, in fact, a fan of the original meatbag?
Statement: Ow yes, i surely do!

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,May 3 2008 on  12:04 AM
And my most disliked charater would have to be....huh....oh yeah! Darth Malak! He was such a pain in my rear during the final fight in Knights of the Old Republic video game! Life force stealing jerk!
Very true, man. Which is why he makes such a good villan! I actually used him in my Xover fic.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Of the games I"d have to say either Jolee Bindo or Hk47, both are fun characters to have on your team.  

As for the movies I'd likely say Luke since he goes through quite a bit of change, though Han Solo does get in some funny lines at certain points as well & C3po can be funny as well, hard to pick just one.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Quote from: jedi472,May 3 2008 on  07:46 AM
Very true, man. Which is why he makes such a good villan! I actually used him in my Xover fic.
Yes I know...I've been keeping up with your fanfic here in the fanfiction section!

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Great Valley Guardian,May 3 2008 on  06:39 PM
Quote from: jedi472,May 3 2008 on  07:46 AM
Yes I know...I've been keeping up with your fanfic here in the fanfiction section!
Alright!Next chap will be up in a few days!

I thought of another cool character, Cade Skywalker from the Legacy of the Force comics. He's really badass, and he can use the force to bring people back from the dead.

Another worst character, however, is the Yuuzhan Vong Nom Anor. He sucks.

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, while were on the topic, what do you guys think of my fanfic character?