The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Gift for Lillefot

Littlefoot

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://Closed!
@kor: Thank you pal same as you I am glad that he loves it. We always have nice conversations on MSN, I enjoy a lot to chat with him.

@NeptuneNavigator2001: Yeah, I made some changes to make it look better, I didn't had much time free and I decided to posted heheh. Now looks nice and better  :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm glad he liked it and that you have great conversations on msn.  Maybe you can give each other ideas on what to draw.  Or do a drawing that is of the same area, just one person draws one part of it and the other does the area next to it so for the whole scene you have to put the pictures side by side.

Littlefoot

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thanks :) Thats sounds cool, maybe we can do something tigether who knows :p.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Well I do like the idea!   :)  
Maybe a big project for a special day, such as midsummer or X-mas!

As for our MSN conversations, awww... it's great talking yo you to!  :^.^:

PS. I think I have to do a post to "Show us your current desktop" and "Show us your room"!  :lol:
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Only when you feel ready and comfortable.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Yeah; this may be going off-topic, but I was gonna eventually do those myself...  ...Emm, doing it now would be sort of useless for me, though, heh...  But, back on topic...  You guys SHOULD corroborate on a project together!  That would absolutely rock! :D
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Littlefoot

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Lillefot,Jun 2 2008 on  03:14 AM
Well I do like the idea!   :) 
Maybe a big project for a special day, such as midsummer or X-mas!

As for our MSN conversations, awww... it's great talking yo you to!  :^.^:

PS. I think I have to do a post to "Show us your current desktop" and "Show us your room"!  :lol:
I can consider that heheh! I just wish to have more free time man, My work is practically killing me! Just one free day and I used to work in my house maintenance, fixing things, cleaning.. you know all these stuff!

I am sure when we are ready to do something, we are going to draw something special.  :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I"m sure you both will, and will do it quiet well too.