The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ice Age fanart

Guest · 63 · 23518

ScratteLover2

This is what Shelly (the girl baby dino) would like if there was and she was in The Land Before Time/Ice Age crossover.

ScratteLover2

Here's the poster for my upcoming but, rumored fanfiction: Happy Feet/Ice Age crossover.

ScratteLover2

This is a picture of Gloria, yes I know she's from Happy Feet, but I did use her in an ice age fanfiction, which I haven't started writing yet, it's called Happy Feet/Ice Age crossover.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thats actually not bad scratte
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

ScratteLover2

This is a digram of Rudy's family that I made.

This is picture of Rudy and Flood snuggling.

This is picture of Ali, a character from my fanfictions Ice Age 9, Happy Feet/Ice Age crossover and Mothman/Ice Age crossover.

This is a picture of Jennifer a character from my next fanfiction, Ice Age 10: The Return of Shelly's Sister
Ice Age 10: The Return of Shelly's Sister.

Tourniquet by Evanescence
This is the themesong of Ice Age 10: The Return of Rudy's sister.

ScratteLover2

This is a gallery about my fan character and antagonist, Dilo.

Dilo spitting out his poison

Dilo standing

Dilo thinking about how he wants to kill the Sub-Zero Heroes

Dilo laughing at a failed attempt to kill him by the Sub-Zero Heroes.

Dilo screaming when he sees Rudy running towards him.

Dilo running away from Rudy, who is chasing him.

Original sketch of Dilo.

Original colors of Dilo (before I changed them to green and red)

Read the page: Dilo for more information about him.

Read the story Ice Age: A New Beginning to find his fate out.

Read the story Rudy: The Beginning of the Beast if you want to see what his and his sister childhood was like.

If you want more information about his sister, Dila read this page. If you want to read about her revenge for her brother's death, read these two stories: Ice Age 6: Dilo's Revenge
Ice Age 6: Dilo's Revenge and Ice Age 7: The Revenge of the Sub-Zero Heroes.

ScratteLover2

This is picture of Shelly that was made on the computer:

ScratteLover2

These are cards of Ice Age characters that I make, here is the link to the website: Yugioh Card Maker

ScratteLover2

This is my poster for my fanfictionIce Age 5: The Revenge of Red-Horn.

This is the teaser poster for my fanfiction Ice Age: Continental Drift, which I wrote when I heard about the fourth Ice Age movie, it is just to predict what could happen in it.

This is the official poster for my fanfiction, Ice Age: Continental Drift, and the teaser poster for the fourth ice age film.

Shelly in my fanfiction Ice Age: Happy Halloween, using a turtle Shelly for a punch bowl.

ScratteLover2

This is the titlecard for my fanfiction, Ice Age: Happy Halloween.

This is the titlecard for my fanfiction, Ice Age: Merry Christmas.

This is the poster for my fanfiction, Ice Age 9: The Revenge of the Mothman.

This is the poster for my latest fanfiction, Tremors/Ice Age crossover

ScratteLover2

These are posters of a friend of mine's fanfictions:

This is IceSeason101's first fanfiction:Open Season/Ice Age crossover

This is IceSeason101's second fanfiction:Open Season/Ice Age crossover 2

This is IceSeason101's
IceSeason101's third fanfiction:
Rio/Ice Age crossover

ScratteLover2

This is Drake from my upcoming fanfiction: Ice Age 10: Shelly's Long Loster Sister
Ice Age 10: Shelly's Long Loster Sister.

ScratteLover2

This is a picture of Red-Horn's sister Pink-Horn that I made, she is a character of my creation, but isn't used in any of my fanfictions, she is only used in Rio/Ice Age crossover. It is a fanfiction that is a crossover of the upcoming movie Rio and The Ice Age movies, all credits go to IceSeason101, not me.

This is Mindy, one of Rudy and Flood's two daughters.

This is Sarah, the second of two of Rudy and Flood's two daughters.

This is Misty, one of the two children of Barry and Ruby, she is the deceased daughter, who died as an egg, but I made a picture anyway.

This is Aaron, the son of Barry and Ruby, and their only living child.

I know all four of them look alike, which is what I want this time, because all four of them are children, (Rudy and Ruby share genes, Barry and Flood share genes, Rudy and Ruby were from the same herd, Barry and Flood are from the same herd, but not related.)

ScratteLover2

This is a picture of Scar Eye, the main antagonist from ICE AGE: The Time Kids 2, he replaces Red-Horn from the first story.

This is Sid's son, Sid Jr., from Ice Age 4: The Th4w and three of the sequels.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Wow! What colors did you use for the Dilo pictures?

ScratteLover2

Quote from: Malte279,Jun 3 2010 on  07:16 AM
Wow! What colors did you use for the Dilo pictures?
I used green for his body, dark blue green for back-stripe and crest, I also used a little red, golden rod yellow, and grayish white for the background.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Actually I meant what kind of painting medium you used. Chalk? Crayon? Aquarelle? Pastels?

ScratteLover2

Quote from: Malte279,Jun 3 2010 on  08:10 AM
Actually I meant what kind of painting medium you used. Chalk? Crayon? Aquarelle? Pastels?
It was mostly colored pencils.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: ScratteLover2,May 28 2010 on  03:47 PM

Dilo standing
This picture appears to be edited. By that I mean it looks like it had a background but you edited out the background so that only the drawing of the dilophosaurus would show up. Do you happen to have a copy of the picture with the background intact?

ScratteLover2

Quote from: DarkHououmon,Jun 3 2010 on  08:48 AM
This picture appears to be edited. By that I mean it looks like it had a background but you edited out the background so that only the drawing of the dilophosaurus would show up. Do you happen to have a copy of the picture with the background intact?
I never made a version with a background, but I could make one, and upload that instead.