The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ice Age fanart

Guest · 63 · 23520

ScratteLover2

This is a picture of Momma watching at Shelly, and her other children, making sure nothing happens to them.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Quote from: ScratteLover2,Jun 3 2010 on  09:54 AM
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Jun 3 2010 on  08:48 AM
This picture appears to be edited. By that I mean it looks like it had a background but you edited out the background so that only the drawing of the dilophosaurus would show up. Do you happen to have a copy of the picture with the background intact?
I never made a version with a background, but I could make one, and upload that instead.
Was the white background (or no background since a white background has nothing to it) dirty so you or someone you know edited around the picture to clean it up? I can tell just by looking at the image that someone used either an eraser or drawing tool, perhaps from Microsoft Paint, to clean up the background. Perhaps there were eraser marks or pencil marks that you didn't want to be shown. Sorry I'm just curious. None of the other Dilo pictures have those telltale signs of editing. Just that one.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
What kind of painting medium did you use for the Dilo pictures (like the one Kacie quoted)? It doesn't seem to be colored pencil, but I can't quite figure it out.

ScratteLover2

Here's the new version of that image, with a background. It's Dilo hiding out in the jungle that Guan abandoned after Ice Age: A New Beginning.

ScratteLover2

Quote from: DarkHououmon,Jun 3 2010 on  09:03 AM
Quote from: ScratteLover2,Jun 3 2010 on  09:54 AM
Quote from: DarkHououmon,Jun 3 2010 on  08:48 AM
This picture appears to be edited. By that I mean it looks like it had a background but you edited out the background so that only the drawing of the dilophosaurus would show up. Do you happen to have a copy of the picture with the background intact?
I never made a version with a background, but I could make one, and upload that instead.
Was the white background (or no background since a white background has nothing to it) dirty so you or someone you know edited around the picture to clean it up? I can tell just by looking at the image that someone used either an eraser or drawing tool, perhaps from Microsoft Paint, to clean up the background. Perhaps there were eraser marks or pencil marks that you didn't want to be shown. Sorry I'm just curious. None of the other Dilo pictures have those telltale signs of editing. Just that one.
Well it must have been, because I don't remember editing the image. It might have been my friend Gloverboy21, he's always uploading and editing images for me.

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Soooo... tell me again why you're uploading all these pictures? Because obviously they aren't yours or your friend's. And as for that Dilo picture, I can obviously tell that's not the real background - the colors don't even blend in. It looks more like a screenshot taken from an animated movie of some sort.

Fanart? More like fanedit. :p :p

ScratteLover2

Quote from: 2007excalibur2007,Jun 3 2010 on  11:00 AM
Soooo... tell me again why you're uploading all these pictures? Because obviously they aren't yours or your friend's. And as for that Dilo picture, I can obviously tell that's not the real background - the colors don't even blend in. It looks more like a screenshot taken from an animated movie of some sort.

Fanart? More like fanedit. :p :p
Actually all this fan art is made by me and my friend, this isn't any edited art, except for the one of Dilo standing. What are you? An art critric, jeez!

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Actually all this fan art is made by me and my friend
So the Dilo images are done by your friend rather than yourself? Can you ask him what he used to color the pictures? I really like the look of them and am interested in what medium he used to paint them.

ScratteLover2

Quote from: Malte279,Jun 3 2010 on  01:55 PM
So the Dilo images are done by your friend rather than yourself? Can you ask him what he used to color the pictures? I really like the look of them and am interested in what medium he used to paint them.
Sure, I can ask him but it will be a while till he responds, okay?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Aye, okay :yes

When posting pictures he did in the GOF you should give credit to him as the artist by the way to avoid any false impression of trying to present his work as your own. I think this is what has caused some confusion earlier in this thread.

ScratteLover2

Quote from: Malte279,Jun 3 2010 on  03:17 PM
Aye, okay :yes

When posting pictures he did in the GOF you should give credit to him as the artist by the way to avoid any false impression of trying to present his work as your own. I think this is what has caused some confusion earlier in this thread.
Note: Some of these pictures belong to Gloverboy21, but the characters belong to me, I only own the characters

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: ScratteLover2,Jun 3 2010 on  11:10 PM
Actually all this fan art is made by me and my friend, this isn't any edited art
Quote from: ScratteLover2,May 3 2010 on  02:54 AM
This is a picture of Dila (on top) and Dilo (on the bottom) which a friend of mine made:
http://maniraptora.deviantart.com/art/Simp...hosaurus&qo=322

Oh the irony...

ScratteLover2

Quote from: 2007excalibur2007,Jun 3 2010 on  11:01 PM
Quote from: ScratteLover2,Jun 3 2010 on  11:10 PM
Actually all this fan art is made by me and my friend, this isn't any edited art
Quote from: ScratteLover2,May 3 2010 on  02:54 AM
This is a picture of Dila (on top) and Dilo (on the bottom) which a friend of mine made:
http://maniraptora.deviantart.com/art/Simp...hosaurus&qo=322

Oh the irony...
Hey! It's not my fault if he takes others fanart! I just use his with and say that everything made by him belongs to him! If it belongs to someone else, and I didn't make it, don't talk to me about! Okay!

ScratteLover2

This is a poster for the upcoming fanfiction by Gloverboy21, Momma, I Blew up the Hatching. The plot is going to be very similar to Honey, I Blew up the Child.

This poster belongs to Gloverboy21, not me. All rights reserved.

ScratteLover2

This is Gloverboy21 (on the right). He is the one that supplied some of the images. If your wondering, yes, that is Yoko (on the left).

ScratteLover2

Head's up all the posters upload except for Momma, I Blew up the Hatchling are made and belong to me.

ScratteLover2

Here's the poster for The Land Before Time/Ice Age crossover I made.

Yes, this is for my fanfiction, not a movie.

This is the poster for my fanfiction Ice Age: A New Beginning, I finally got around to making it.

ScratteLover2

Here's the version of Dilo with the original background, I finally found it.

ScratteLover2

This is a scene from my fanfiction The Land Before Time/Ice Age crossover, where Momma, Ruby (Rudy's sister), Scratte, the Baby Dinos, Ali, Ruby and Rose decide to spend the night in Jungle of Misery, while looking for Rudy, whose gone missing.

This is a picture from Gloverboy21's fanfiction Momma, I Blew Up the Hatchling. All rights reserved to Gloverboy21.

ScratteLover2

This is the poster for my latest fanfiction, Dilo and Dila: The Life of Two Killers. It starts where my fanfiction, Rudy: The Beginning of the Beast, it goes to the final event of Ice Age: A New Beginning, then Ice Age 6: Dilo's Revenge, and ends in Ice Age 7: The Revenge of the Sub-Zero Heroes.