The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Legends Of The Yin and Yang

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Raijin staggered through the Valley of Peace, finally making his way to the gates of the Jade Palace, managing to knock on the gate before falling over in an unconscious heap...

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mantis quickly ran over to the passed out new arrival.

"Hey, are you ok?" he asked the stranger, but when he got no response, he called for help.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"How are you still alive?" John asked the peacock, stunned.

Shen almost scowled, how dare a commoner speak to arrogantly of him, the prince of Gongmen.

"I'm sure it is no concern of yours, shaved...primate." The leucistic peacock replied with a smirk on his beak.

The boy let out a chuckle, smiling slightly at the peacock acting all high and mighty, knowing that he was about shatter all of that.

"If only you knew, Lord Shen. If only you knew."  He chided.

Shen's smirk then disappeared in an instant.

"Know what?"

"That, I'll let you figure out for yourself." John spoke, smirking back.

"Now, child. None can come of conflict amongst ourselves. That goes for you as well, Shen." The Soothsayer interjected, ending their verbal duel.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
mr ping reached his son, who was training with tigress. ' hello son, i brought you some soup. freshly made with 48 dumplings' he smirked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: