The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The School Bully

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
It was a chilly morning at the Kitsune home. Timothy and Nichole were busy getting ready for school, while their father Nicholas Kitsune was preparing their breakfast. Their uncle, Aves was snoozing loudly on the family couch while Timothy's best friend, Elex (young stag) sat in the recliner looking at the sleeping fennec.

Soon Timothy and his twin sister trudged down the stairs, in their school outfits, but also still half asleep and looking deary of another day of school.

"Breakfast is ready!" called their father and he poked his head around the corner, dawning his usual silly chef's hat

"Oh, what's for breakfast now?" scoffed Nichole "Burn crispy nuggets? or charred biscuits with brown crunchy eggs?"

"Oh har!" Replied Nicholas "Just get in here and eat, it wont be long before the bus is here!"

Timothy looked over from where he stood seeing his stag friend waiting for him in the living room

"Oh, hey Elex! You here earlier than usual."

"I'm just excited about my writing assignment to Mrs Huckby! She told me she'd give me extra credit if I finished my story for her to read!" said Elex, with a satisfied smile and sure enough he held in his arms a thick leather bound notebook thick with printer paper with text on it.

"Your such a book worm!" laughed the fox, he smile and went to the kitchen to face the atrocity that their father called breakfast. Surely enough, it was a plate filled with oddly shaped char biscuits

"I'd like to see what the animal looked like before you killed it" said Nichole, eyeing the meal

Soon, the bus made its rounds, Timothy, Elex and Nichole quickly husseled out the door, books and bags on their back, and into the icy frost of morning

On the bus, Timothy sat next to Elex while Nichole sat next to Falena, Elex's sister and they talked and giggled until the bus pulled into the School Bus dropoff area at their School.

Timothy stopped hs chatter and peered out at the school with a look of worry on his face

"Something as matter, Timmy?"" asked Elex

"I just hope 'he' isnt waiting for us this time..."

ooc: Time to let in the introductions =) have fun guys.. and the Bully will come around in my next post

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Chipper Holly, head of the history department in the Chestnut Valley school moped out of his bed at 5:30 am on a cold morning.  Stumbling to the sink in the washroom, he looked at the baggies under his eyes.  He had not been sleeping well lately.  All the students were having a hard time with the latest topic on conservation efforts in the country and they had to pass this as part of the course.

The mid-aged hare proceded to stretch out his long legs and clawed toes as he moved down towards the kitchen to brew a strong cup of coffee.  He grumbled, dumping out the grounds of the previous day's coffee into the garbage, and dropped the filter in at the sudden crash from upstairs.  Retreiving it quickly, he continued to brew coffee, no doubt his companion would want some.

Chipper shared his apartment with another teacher, for the wages offered were not substantial enough to pay off all the loans that were necessary to become ready professionally for the occupation.  This other teacher was young and new to the job, only joining the previous year.  His name was Hazel Swift, unusual for a gray fox, but his fur outside of the typical salt-n-pepper color, had large amounts of goldenrod fur and sandstone red.  Hazel was a teacher of reading and writing to students, and while he was greatly qualified, his skills on personality and respect were lacking.  Much more stricter than Chipper, how he came to be living with a seasoned teacher, is anyone's guess, but it was that it made sense to split the cost of living and Hazel was the first to respond.

Hazel had knocked over the alarm clock in his bedroom, adjacent to Chipper's.  Missing it, its alarm still sounding, Hazel grabbed a magazine he had by the bedstand, hoping to throw it on the clock, to give him an extra five minutes.  It missed as well.  Groaning loudly, Hazel moved out from under the covers and pounded the switch on the clock, finally silencing it.

"Killjoy" he muttered, wishing it wasn't morning already.  Slipping off the bed, and arching his back and body, all claws extended while yawning and stretching, he too made his way to the kitchen where Chipper already had the coffee perking.  "Tell me again who invented the alarm clock," he said groggily to the hare.

"That isn't something I know right off the top of my head," responded Chipper, matter of factly, stirring a pot on the stove loaded with a porridge-like oatmeal.  He added some wild raspberries to the mixture as well as light cream.

Hazel snorted, "Well if I ever find out, I'd like to sock it to him for creating the worst machine known to the mammilian race."  He took his place at the table.  "You sleep well?"

"Take a guess," said Chipper, glumly.

"That bad, huh?  Probably is because you make that slop for breakfast," added Hazel, choosing an apple from the cornucopia in the middle of the table.

"When you get old like me, you'll be praying that this slop keeps you alive an extra few years," smirked Chipper, playfully.  "Us old ones need something to keep the meat on our bones."

Hazel gave a weak smile, munching on the apple.  It was a typical morning, and likely to be a very typical day on the job.

MarcusGalen

• Ruby
    • View Profile
*BEEP BEEP BEEP* *WHAM*

"ruddy clock...."

The hand from under the covers dropped the bat, and groaned, throwing off the quilt revealing the lithe form of a young coyote, grumbling and rubbing his face, and tugging at his battered pajamas, with star and galaxies printed all over it.

The coyote got out of bed, digging out a pair of jeans and a T-shirt from a pile, and shuffled to the kitchen.  Rummaging in the fridge, he pulled out a carton of milk, and looked for a glass, then blinked, bending his face to sniff at the carton. @.x "Bloody-!" He chucks the carton, repulsed.
"Ah well, Knothole-ade again, I guess. *grumbles, pulling one of the plastic bottles out and heading to the door, picking up a battered leather jacket and backpack, pausing only to wipe back his long grey-brown headfur into some semblance of order.

"*sigh* Another day, another assured confrontation with the incredible Bulk, Aron. Probably gonna go after E, seeing as today is the due date for that project....perfect humiliation opportunity. *sighs again, cracks his knuckles, and leaves the apartment with a slam of the door.

"Ready or not, world, senior class student Ryan Napier is here to protect teh prince and his posse!" *laughs*

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim, a gecko, awoke before the clock radio went off.  She went over to turn the alarm off and went to have a quick shower before getting dressed.  Paying close attention as her family did they knew what the day would be like.  Once the shower was over she went into her room to put on her special warm suit.  Once her other clothes were put on she went to unplug the Li-on battery belt that powered the warm suit to keep her warm, necessary since she was cold blooded.  Once she had it on she hooked up the leads into the belt.  She kept it off since she was inside.  She was glad of this better model instead of some of the older ones that had the batteries directly in the suits themselves, making it difficult to put clothes comfortably over them and get at the controls.   She picked up her backpack with her school stuff in it and

She went down to find breakfast already on the table, though it was only a tablespoon or two for each person in the family, being cold blooded they didn't need anywhere the amount of food a warm blooded person would.  Her family thought it better to eat daily small meals, instead of the large meal once or twice a day and then sleep most of the rest of the day, since it kept one alert all the time instead of sleeping off ones heavy meals.

Once the morning talk and such was over she turned on her heat suit as did everyone else else in the family and they went out to the car and were dropped off at school since it was along the way to her father's work.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Light blazed through Derek's eyelids. He slowly blinked, groaned, and rolled over. Derek's eyes came to rest on the clock, upon which he realized what time it was. "Oh god!" He shot into a sitting postion, revealing his pajamas, which were plain green, and his think tail, which seemed to have ring-like ridges along it. The Leopard Gecko lept out of bed, and with as much speed as he could, got into school clothes. Plain jeans, dark red shirt. He swung on his backpack. Derek pulled open the door, ran down the stairs, and saw breakfast already in progress. "Nice of you to join us, Derek." His older(only by a year) sister, nearly done with her meal, said. His mother were too busy getting ready for work to notice right away, but she turned to him and said. "Oh, Derek, I'm so glad to see you're awake." Derek's Mother grabbed his lunch box off a counter. "I hope you have a good time at school." She added hastily. Derek could tell she was late too. She bent down and kissed him on the forhead. "I love you, sweetie." She said.

Derek smiled faintly and replied "I love you too, Mom." Derek's mother smiled in return, and walked over to Derek's sister, Sarah, and said goodbye to her aswell. With that, she was out the door. Sarah got up and looked out the window. Derek did too, watching their mom pull out of the driveway. Derek ran to the closet and pulled on his coat, and Sarah did also. They both pulled on their backpacks, and were soon out the door. Sarah grinned slyly, and said "Race ya to the bus stop." Derek grinned back, and said "You're on!" They both sped off to the end of the block, where the sign marked 'Bus Stop' stood. Sarah was nearly there, when Derek put on and extra burst of speed and beat her. He stuck out hi tounge we he reached the sign, and Sarah said "I just let you win to make you feel good. Everyone knows you have low self-esteem." Derek's smile turned into a frown. "Do not!" By now, the bus was already pulling around the corner.

Tobe

• Chomper
    • View Profile
"Why do I have to go?"

The impish voice floating over the plain wooden table got no answer.   It's intended target was a dirty blond colored rabbit who didn't respond for two reasons.  The being his age was in the twenties, the border between reckless teenager and seasoned adult, a time when a youthful tends to be in that tonal range that doesn't tend to be monitored fully.   The second reason being that the man was half asleep, not looking at the person talking to him, more THROUGH them, into the oblivion beyond.

That person, the owner of the voice the man was ignoring was a rather odd looking young man.  An adolescent to be sure, but he didn't quite fit into any normal racial category.  He was small, probably around five feet high.  Most of his features resembled those of a human with tan skin.  However two features looked more suited to the animalistic races he seemed to always be around.  His ears were the spitting image of a young canine, one could call them 'floppy puppy ears'.  The second feature was right in the middle of his very human looking face, a canine looking black nose.  

Again the voice came, making the hare's ears twitch and make a half hearted attempt to stand up.  "Toooobe, why do I have to goto the stupid school.  It's not like we'll even be here that long!"  

After a pause the rabbit stretched and yawned, he muttered something inaudible then opened his eyes fully.  "I flunked history AND english, I can't teach you that.  Untill we leave, you're a kid.  Try to at least ACT like a normal one for a week or so."

The boy soured and folded his arms, "How late were you out last night?"

The man wrinkled his nose, "None of your business, mom.  You're already failing the 'act like a normal kid' thing.  I'm serious, Corky, do your best to blend in.  No fights.  Unless you want your dad to find us."

The boy looked down, quickly changing the subject, "Whatever.  What are you going to do while I'm at school?"

The rabbit sighed, "Slum, maybe hit a bar."

The boy sneered, "God Dammit Tobias!  In the middle of the day?!"

"Tobias" as the boy had called him winced, "Not like I can do it when you're around.  You know I-"

Corky waved a hand dismissively, "I know, I know, no drinking around kids.  Why even tell me about it?"

"In case I do something stupid of course."  The rabbit smirked out, starting to get up.

"Right because you'd fall apart without me... Hey what about breakfast?"  The boy yelped out.

"You already ate, I wasn't asleep.  Now get going, we have to conserve money and you packing down two bowls of cereal won't help."  Tobias send without turning around and walked out the back door.

Corky muttered and jumped up, grabbed what looked like a very wel used green backpack from the table, rooting through a nearby cabinet for a package of poptarts to supplement his breakfast and darted for the door.

Walking around the side of house the rabbit watched the boy sprint into the bus before muttering quietly, "I would indeed, kiddo.  At least you're right about that."

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Valeron Draconis was packing his books. He had a lot of them.

"I say Valeron. Why do you need so many books?" his mother asked.

"Teachers never are that good at keeping me awake. So I always bring some books for pleasure reading." He replied, while loading his copy of The Fractal Geometry of Nature into his bag.

"Well, still try to pay attention. You'll do better." She replied.

"Is a report full of A's not good, then? SHould they have to redo their grading system so that I must work harder?" Valeron replied wittily.

"Well, here is the bus, Valeron. You should get going." Valeron's mother said.

Valeron emitted a puff of smoke. "Finally. I thought that it would never come. I think I got up early today." He replied.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
He was already late...that he was sure of. But than again he didn't really care...he was a straight A student and although he was sure that the bell was going to ring before he got to class he still took his sweet time walking down the sidewalk, drinking his carton of milk and bit down a double chocolate chip muffin as he hummed his favorite tune.

Then he watched as the school bus zoomed past him and he saw several other kids he recognized, and although the bus had passed him completely he still took the time to wave. He smiled as he heard a voice call out to him... "Hey Frogger...got that report done yet?" 'I hate that nickname! My name is Hopper Dartfrog.' Thought the young amphibian looked over to see a neighbor taking out the trash, and he answered accordingly...

"My report is already done and I'm not worried about being late to school today!" The neighbor nodded and said "Glad to hear it, you may want to pick up the pace though...your behind schedule even for you!"

Hopper looked over at his watch and almost screamed and he took off running at full speed hoping to get to the front doors of the school before the last bus pulled off..cause then they would lock the doors.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Timothy and Elex continued down the hall together, surrounded by the usual bumbling students that went to their lockers to fetch their books. Others stood around chattering about the usual daily gossip.

"Hold on" said Timothy "I need to get some water."

He said this as he went to a nearby fountain, Elex waited nearby looking around at the other kids.

Suddenly there was a cry of dismay "Leave me alone!"

A very young plucky looking squirrel was running through the crowds who were parting path just as a larger Black furred wolf came running after him, three other kanines, followed behind laughing mockingly at the fleeing squirrel

"Come back here you little twit! You owe me your lunch money!"

Elex didn't like the looks of this, but he straightened himself up and suddenly stepped in the path of Aron and his followers

"Leave him alone!" He said and Aron and his bumbling gang stopped at his approach, giving the squirrel just enough time to escape

"Oh, look" laughed Aron "Our vegetarian friend is playing tough today!"

the gang laughed, Elex gulped knowing he probably just made a very foolish mistake, but was determined to stand his ground. Aron stepped closer to the young deer and suddenly grabbed him by the shirt

"Your going to regret stepping in my way like that, deer..."

He then shoved Elex against the wall, the three dogs closed in on them just as Aron started swinging at his selected prey

"Stop that!" called Timothy and he came running to his friend's aid, only to be grabbed by one of the dogs and forced into the beating circle

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Valeron had just arrived at school when he noticed the fight that was ensuing.

"Oh, great. Another brawl. Why don't teachers ever intervene?" he thought to himself.

He then noticed the math teacher, Mr. Dent, walking to the fight.

"What is going on here?" shouted the eagle.

MarcusGalen

• Ruby
    • View Profile
*as the three accompanying punks chortle, watching Aron mess with Elex, one gets pulled into a alcove, with a barely audible 'ack', and Ryan slips to stand where he had been, imitating the now gone guy's laugh, squeezing Timothy's shoulder with a wink* I'll take care of thisun, boss. *quite an admirable impression, as he pulls Timothy aside*

*hushed tones* you really don't know when to quit, Timmy, my lil buddy! Where would you two be without me? *grins, impishly*

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hopper ran thought the door...and wwas so preoccupied with running to his class he ran right into Aron's leg, and hard enough to knock hoppers glasses off his face.

"Ow...sorry about th-" his voice however was lost in his throat as he looked up at who he bumped into...it was Aron.

"oh...boy....this is bad." said Hopper under his breath.

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Huh?" Aron took some time to look down at the frog and then up at everyone else with a mean eye. His hand still clutched Elex's shirt and the poor deer hung limp from Aron's clutch, tongue half sticking out

"Ya'll want some of this? I advise you mind your own business" he said with a heavy snort and he threw Elex to the ground as he turned to face everyone, even the teachers

MarcusGalen

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Ryan groans softly at the stupid bravery of Aron...

"is that dunderhead TRYING to be locked up longterm in detention? The Maths man is a total hardtail about deliquents!" *facepalm*

Ryan leans on the wall, and taps Aron on the shoulder with one hand, picking Elex up with the other one.

"Hey, puppy, is it in yer ruddy contract to be a dunderhead first day of class, or is it personal choice?"

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hopper stuttered out "I'm not a fighter! I just wanna get to class..can you let me go?"

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Huh?" Aron turned seeing Ryan and chocked back

"You!" Aron nearly fell backwards being caught by surprize of Ryan's sudden apearance, and in fact he did, falling flat on his back with a thud

he groaned and pushed himself up looking at Ryan

"Wha... how... I thought you were gone!! What do you want?!?"

MarcusGalen

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Ryan rubs his neck laughing embarrassed.

"Got held back, I missed too many tests dealing with your punkery."

He crosses his arms, and kneels, ignoring Aron.

"Get on to class, mate. *is eyeing Hopper kindly*"

He stands again, rubbing his neck again.

"right......oh, and sir? " *looks at the math teacher* um....you'll find Derek in the gym's dirty clothes hamper. he was about to batter up my friend, and I didn't want that happening."

Ryan grins at Elex, bowin'.

"As for you, your highness, *wink* get yer butt to class, and knock that report out of the park, okay?"

*turns back to the teachers* "If I broke any school rules in dealing with the dunderhead gang, I'll accept my punishment.....*stands there, on foot innocently on Aron's tail, waiting*

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Aron grumbled a few curse words under his breath and got to his feet, rubvbing his tail where Ryan stood on it..

"I'll have it my way soon" he said eyeing the cyotee and with those words, he and the other two dogs started to leave

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
"I am not the kind of person to punish vigilantes. I punish criminals." Mr. Dent said.

"Finally, there is a teacher that takes action. Since when did Mr. Dent intervene?" Valeron asked himself as he got to science.

Raptor

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Derek and Sarah walked down the halls. They neared their lockers, whne a figure stepped out in front of them. "Hey, ya stupid scalies!" The figure, a Rhino, said. "Jason." Derek said flatly. "You still haven't realized I don't carry lunch money?" The Rhino was looked enraged, but that might just have been how his face was constructed. "I'm gunna pound yer face in for that!" Derek and Sarah bolted, Jason still after them. They ran right into another group of kids getting attacked by a bully, or rather, the bullies were leaving.

OOC: Timothy. Elex, and the others, in other words.