The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The School Bully

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Mim remained quiet, taking notes and adding in little quick sketches to illustrate a point here and there into her notes based on what the teacher was saying.  She was usually not noticed in class, which was ok by her in most cases.  She seldom looked at other students even while in her class.  Her being shy didn't help matters either.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Valeron had statistics next. The teacher was boring most of the time, but the benefit was the awesome experiments. Today, it was a lecture. Oh, great. Valeron thought to himself as he sat down. He proceeded to begin taking the teacher's notes on confidence intervals. Why doesn't class go by faster? he thought as the teacher began a class problem. He couldn't wait for the end of the period, which was still a while away.

I wonder how Mim is doing. Valeron also pondered before he got back to work.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Hopper was too busy reading confidential student files to notice that the second period bell had rung as the next class began to file into the room. Hopper heard several gasps, and he suddenly felt like he'd been set up by someone. He turned around and saw most of the class and the teacher standing behind him, but Hopper had the foresight to shut down the web browser he was using to access the files.

"H-Hello...sir. I'm sorry is...is this your class?" The teacher who happened to be a parrot nicknamed 'squawker' but only because when he finished a sentence he would squawk kinda like a reflex action. "Yes...this is the beginning of second period english." Hopper's eyes widened 'Oh crud! I'm late again!' thought the frog to himself "I am in so much trouble!" Hopper said aloud as several other students were heard laughing.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
At last, the bell rang signalling the end of third period. Finally, I can get to Advanced Mathematics.

Advanced Mathematics was Valeron's second favorite class. He got to class and took out his book Chaos and Fractals. Then, he just began reading the textbook.

Mr. Dent was teaching Advanced Mathematics. "All right, class. You know what to do." he said, and he proceeded to read a book entitled The Golden Ratio.

In A.M., the class could do whatever they wanted to do, as long as it was math-related and beyond their regular math course level. Valeron decided to work on fractal geometry, a subject he loved with a passion.

I can't wait until lunch with Mim. She said she needed some math help. I wonder what it is. He thought as he began examining the Koch curve.