The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Jungle Cubs: The RP

brekclub85 · 485 · 19362

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Well, I'm going to do some swinging," Louie announced, grabbing a vine.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
RJ perplexed a little bit walked closer. "Hmmm... I better keep my guard up just in case. These guys look friendly but I can't take any chances" RJ said to himself walking a little bit closer to the clubhouse.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Who are you?" Bagheera asked, noticing the other tiger cub appear.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Well, if we're gonna have visitors, I think we should get this place shaped up" Hathi said, picking up a big leaf and beginning to brush at the floors.

Namita smiled again, "Thanks" she told Bagheera agian, "So...do you think it be ok if I went in and met the others? Or...are you boys testy about girls in your clubhouse?" she smiled again.

"Oh no" Hathi came to where they were, "We're not testy one bit, come on in. Uh, you've met Shere Khan and Bagheera, well I'm Hathi, at your service" he saluted with his trunk, "and this is Kaa, Baloo and...Louid" he pointed out he others, as Louie swung off.

"Nice ta meet ya" Namita nodded. She then noticed another tiger cub walk up behind and turned, "Oh...hello there" she smiled, "are you new here too?".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Woo-hoo!" Louie was heard calling, swinging about, his talent in this activity was quite impressive.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"That is ok," Kaa said to Louie, "as long as the vine you use is not me." He said.  

"Hey." Baloo said waving casually at the newcomers, "Come on in.  Nice to meet cha." HE said.  

Kaa looked up at the new comers.  "Salutations and greeings." He said to them waiving the end of his tail.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Oh yeah, sorry bout that Kaa," Louie called back.

"Yeah, this is our place," Bagheera said Basdev and Namita, "But feel free to make yourself at home."

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
When RJ was noticed he slowly and cautiously walked a little bit closer to Bagheera just in case he wanted trouble. RJ didn't mean to be rude or anything just very shy and Cautious around other animals and strangers. "Hi, I'm Ronjominey I know that's a long name to remember so you can call me RJ. That's what everyone calls me. I'm new to this area. " RJ said looking around still a little bit curious about this new place.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"We're all pleased to have new friends here.  Come on in and relax for a while, and have some fun. " Baloo said.

"Yes, are you tired?" Kaa asked.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Basdev smiled and nodded to RJ "Well it looks like besides my sister and myself, others are being drawn to this lush jungle, not really a surprise".

"Nice to meet you RJ, I'm Namita and that's my brother Basdev" she indicated. She turned as Baloo invited them in and walked in.

"Wow" she said looking around, "This is a neat place to have all to yourselves".

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yeah, no one else comes hear often, cept for Haithi's girlfriend Winifred," Louie laughed.

"And the other tiger is Shere Khan," Baghheera said, introducing Khan to RJ.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Louie landed in the cubhouse. "I'm Louie," he introduced to the new cubs.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Lots of new friends here now.  Great." Baloo said.  He made a motion with his hand lazily.  "Come on in and relax, have fun."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Re-lax" Namita laughed, drawing the word out for the making of a point, "Wow, I gotta admit, I'm not familiar with getting to do that alot" she said. "Sounds like a good idea though".

She nodded to Louie as he introduced himself too.

"Yeah well if you'll let him, Baloo there would never move!" Shere Khan scoffed.

"But he's a very helpful friend when he's needed" Hathi came to Baloo's defense a bit.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"why move if you don't need to.  Best to only move when one needs to." Baloo said in his usual relaxed manner.

"I can see some positive qualities to that." Kaa said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Bagheera put his paw to his face in an embarrassed way.

"Yeah, I think the last time I saw you move Baloo was when those baboons were chasing you," the panther chuckled.

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Yeah, and even with all his extra padding he moved quite fast" Khan smirked and poked Baloo almost teasingly, yet in his still borderline mean way.

"Oh, those baboons are trouble" Hathi frowned, shaking his trunk and stating the obvious.

On this topic, Namita frowned, "Say...on our way here we heard that this jungle has...well baboons that eat cubs, that's not true is it?" she looked around.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Yea, those baboons are baaaad news." Baloo said.  "Just cause I'm relaxed & laid back doesn't mean I can't move quickly." He said smiling to Bagheera.  

Kaa shuddered.  "I remember those Baboons, bad indeed." He said.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
"Stay out of the Wastelands, especially near a place called Pinnacle Rock, that's there home," Bagheera advised. "But other than that, make yourself at home."

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Especially Mara" Shere Khan said casually as he leapt up to some of the pillars of the clubhouse, "Her hide out of the Wasteland makes the Man-villiage look tame".