The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Idea for Lion King RP.

brekclub85 · 169 · 12441

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I wanted to make a RP based off the Lion King movies, and this would be set after the events of 2. (So characters from that movie would be included.) This rP would be about the pride's life after the war with the Outlanders.

Characters:
Simba-Nimrod
Nala-Kit12
Kovu-Brekclub85
Kiara-Brekclub85
Vitani-Dash the Longneck
Rafiki-Chomper
Timon-Nimrod (Potentially)
Pumbaa-
Zazu-
Sarabi-
Shenzi-Mirumoto_Kenjiro
Banzai-Breclub85
Ed-Mirumoto_Kenjiro
Kopa-Nick22

OCs:
Ramiki-Dash the Longneck
Matsu-Mirumoto_Kenjiro
Hali-Kit12
Mystic-Nick22

Chomper

• Petrie
    • View Profile
i like the idea if its alright with you i'll take rafiki

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
OH. That¥s just a great idea :-) Could I play Simba, if nobody minds? If so, I also could play Timon. ^.^

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh can I play Vitani and my OC cubbie Ramiki?

Name: Ramiki

Animal: Lion(Of course)

Description: Ramiki is a gold/brownish cub with black markings all through out his body.

Personality: Ramiki, is a very friendly cub who would make friends with just about anyone as long as they were nice. Ramiki could get kinda shy around newcomers butalways loves to make a new friend. He loves to playfight with other cubs.

Likes: Playfighting with other kids, rolling in the mud, swimming, sticking up for his friends, trying to keep his friends happy, Surprising an unexpecting victim(What Rakiki loves to do is hide behind a rock when he sees someone coming and playfully pounces on him/her. In a effort to scare them. It's a game to him)

Mom: Vitani!

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hmm...yeah I'll come into this one too! I'll take Nala if that's alright with you :)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Oh, I just said, if someone else would like to play Simba, then I can take Timon ;-) But Timon is still open now. I won¥t play him til anyone else doesn¥t want to play Simba ;-)

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Boy, no :p I mean I¥ll play Timon potentially, not Simba ;-) I do like to play simba. But if anyone else want¥s him, I can go with Timon. But Timon is the one I¥ll play potentially :p

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok, now I understand.

Also, unless someone else wants her, I'll take Kiara.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Is it ok if I jump in?  I'll take Ed and Shenzi, and I have an OC of my own:

Name:  Matsu

Species:  Leopard

Description:  Half-size of a full-grown lion, golden-yellow fur w/ black spots, matching gold eyes

Personality:  Calm, observant, cunning, loyal to his king, can be very fierce as a fighter

Dislikes:  Dust storms, hyenas

Kit12

• Ducky
    • View Profile
and I've been thinking, mainly to give Ramiki a cub to play with now I want to bring in my OC of a little orphaned cub that the pride can decide what to do with when they find her as in who's going to be taking care of her :D but here's the bio

Name: Hali

Animal: lioness cub

Description:  a light tan with bright brown eyes.

Personality: Doesn't remember where she came from, only that she's been lost in the desert and then this land for as long as she could recall. Very skittish around grown males yet takes to females very fast, almost as if trying to grab up whatever comfort she can from feeling alone. While seeming bold enough in facing whatever life has to throw at her next, she is also timid and very quiet until forming trust.

Likes: nice other cubs, nice other kids of any species really, food that hasn't been left to rot

Dislikes: the desert now, cold rain, animals that growl a lot or really at all to her. Animals so much bigger than her they're scary.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
My characters are nuteri a wandering mystic, and Kopa, Simba's first born son and elder brother to Kiara..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: