The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Idea for Lion King RP.

brekclub85 · 169 · 12433

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
New Character of mine:

Name: Shariku
Looking: Don¥t know something yet

Personality: Shy, but if he gets to know someone better then he can be very open to this person (character, whatever..). Likes to play around and to have fun. Can be very curious.

Before I¥ll post something with this character, please tell me if it¥s okay that I¥ll bring him in and if the description is enough ;-) thanks.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
bumped so we can discuss where we go from here..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
so will you be playimng anytime soon Dash?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We haven't heard from Vitani in awhile..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
I forgot who plays the cubs, Simba, and Nala.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nimrod did, but hasn't been on in a long time..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Rp is moving again. good to have you back Dash :)
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no, you can joiun Rocky. Who do you want to play?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Which characters are available atm?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'll be an OC hope this is ok; correct me if I'm wrong, also where are Timon and Pumba?

Name: Damon

Animal: Black Lion

Description: Damon

Personality: cold, calculating, and deceptive. He is cynical towards others. Arrogant, respects those who he thinks are strong until he is able to kill them. likes to toy with others. he also tends to talk alot. However underneath all this cruel exterior, he is a lonely cub seeking the love of a family, something he denies adamantly.  

Likes: survival, hunting, being left alone, plotting, gloating, and being strong.

Dislikes: Compassion, friends, being bothered, anyone he considers weaker than himself. seen crying. being considered weak.

Family: I hope get this right.

Mufasa: Paternal great-uncle: Deceased

Scar: Grandfather: Deceased

Zira: Grandmother: Deceased

Leo: Father

Unknown mother: Deceased

Unnamed brothers and sisters ( His father would only name the one one could stand up longer than the others after he threw them into a river.) : all deceased.

Nuka: Paternal Uncle: deceased

Kovu: Paternal uncle

Kiara: Aunt-in law

Vitani: Aunt

Gali: Adopted cousin

Kamaki: Adopted cousin

Bio: His father was Scar's biological son, Leo. ( I know Kovu is scars heir, but I doubt he's scars son, since that would make him related to kiara.) Skar had mated with Zira. Leo fled as soon as he had seen simba was alive. Leo was also part of the group that (Tried) to kill Kopa. He left the outsiders shortly after that.

Leo later attacked and forced a Lioness to bear his cubs. when she could no longer have cubs and when he felt they were old , he beat her to within an inch of her life, then forced his cubs to eat her alive. Leo then weeded out the weakest ones by throwing each of them into a river. Only Damon, the black lion cub survived. Leo then forced Damon to eat his dying siblings. Leo began abusively instilling his teachings into the cub. first he marked him as his own father had, with a scar on his left eye. Any sign of weakness was punished by beatings. When Damon was old enough by his father's standards, he abandoned him.

Now Damon lived a solitary life, as black lions were also viewed as bringers of death and ill-fortune .  He also lived on the outskirts of the Pride lands and knows the plight of Simba' s kingdom. Damon also made some enemies with the invaders after he had killed and eaten one of their cubs. He will join up soon with Simba's pride. None of them know who he is, but they know his father, either by association, or by reputation. However no one knows he is Leo's son.

OOC: OK the Idea is he is not a very nice cub, but he gets better

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
that would be a very interesting character rocky. you should bring him in.. but a few questions. if scar is his granfather, that would make simba his grand-uncle and nala his grand-aunt , and make him related to kopa, and kiara albeit distantly. having him be one of those who attacks kopa would, once that is revealed deny him enterance into the pride until kopa is satisfied that he has reformed. He has a long hatred of the outsiders for the attempt on his life, and he will not forget it thatDamon nearly killed him.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Re read the bio, Damon's father, Leo was the one who tried to kill Kopa, not Damon.

Also because Scar is simba' s uncle, that makes Leo Simba's cousin, so I'm right.

and Damon himself has done the pride no wrong, and so they'd have little reason to tolerate Damon' s presence. Also Damon is not wanting to join, he is just traveling with them for his own reasons, none of which are revenge.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Ok so I misread it and thought that Damon was LEo. My bad. anyway. Him traveling along for his own reasons would be fine..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Rocky

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well sure i suppose.
Winner of these: