The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Eymreil

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Thanks" John spoke as he got up from a crouching position and grasped a sword, "we must leave Chorral, quickly".

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we're not going salone.. Nick said ' follow me.. ' he said going out and heading  for his room ' He knocked on the door " change of plans Dar Ma. we need to go..
 Dar Ma  quickly grabbed her things and opened the door for nick ' Er.. Nice to meet you I'm Dar ma..' She said to John
 you can introduce yourself later' nick said. ' Just come ioon.. ' can I bring Blossom? Dar Ma asked.. " shes my horse.. Shes tied up at the stable behind the store.. "
 The sounds of battle of screaming townsfolk were getting louder as the three of them went down the stairs  Seed Neeus rushed to them " Dar ma 1 where are you going?
 These humans are going to fight off the invaders and are going to let me accompany them.. Dar Ma said  Seed Neeus reached inside her dress and pulled out a amulet " this amulet will protect you.. " she said putting it on Dar Ma. you take care of my daughter' she said firmly to Nick ' if anything happens to her , I will have your hide..."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"No harm shall come to her,m'lady" John said before turning to Dar Ma "I guess we should be heading to the stable then" he explained before drawing his sword. Suddenly one of the crimson-clad knights noticed them...

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yes Dar Ma said rushed outside with Nick His sword drawn Close behind. Get the horse! Nick said as he and Dar ma rushed out towards the stable behind Northern goods. several houses were burning and knights were rushing here and there swinging blades after townpeople.. " Hold them off while I get Blossoim Dar Ma said as three knights charged after Nick. Nick swung his sword at them sending a blue steam of ice at the knights slowking them briefly..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
John immediatly perried the dark knight's blow and struck it's helm before dodging a vertical slash from his foe's claymore before he finally thrusted his sword into a place that the knight's armor didn't sheild.  

John then ran, into the stables to get his horse, he immediatly kicked the stable door down and ran to the place Alkimos was tied up, the stallion wasn't in anyway calm, "Come on boy, we have to leave" John spoke, but it didn't seem to bring Alkimos back sanity until John uttered "Stay calm or we're both gonna die", that seemed to bring the stallion back to his senses.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dar Ma rushed forward on Blossom, and knocked over the kinghts : jhop on! Dar Nma Cried and Nick slowly climbed on " just Hang on to me" Da Ma Said as she hurried out twards the gates to chorral. a number of knights were chasing after then now.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
A minute later, John emerged from the stable on horseback, sword in hand he began cutting down the dark knights one by one as he rode past.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
the kinghts charged e masse after the three riders, with Dar Ma riding blossom as fast as she could go " where should we go? Dar Ma asked.. Skingrad is the nearest large city, though I've never been there..
_ Just ride ! Nick yelled " they're right behind us.. ' I have a couple poitions in my bag " What am I supposed to do with those? Do I look like Gandalf or Merlin?I don't know magic! Nick cried out.. " You cast the spells at them Dar Ma replied over the rustling wing as Blossom raced down the trail, arrows just missing them " you got anything else in your bag " No, Besides the Swords and potions all i brought along was my diary..
_ Oh , I see.. And you write all your personal thoughts into it.. "yes so don't go snooping around in my Diary" dar Ma saidd. Why would i read a girl's diary..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I would rather you not read it all the same.." Dar Ma said as they conttinued down the path which went past a number of ruins..the knight were still in hot pursuit..
_  I'll respet yout privacy at all times lets just lose those knights!nick criedv" Can't this hrse go any faster?
- ive never pushed her for this long at this speed.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"T'would be best if you two were silent and focused on the terrain, we'll have time for introductions later" John inquired, it was then their persuers ceased their chase, "at least we won't have to worry about them...for now".

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm Dar ma Dar ma said to John " thanks, both of you for helping  me out. '  we should go back to Chorral now, so I can grab some more things' Dar Ma said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Upon hearing Dar ma's words, John pulled Alkimos to a halt, "how can you be sure its safe to go back, those vermin could be waiting" he asked.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i need to get my things, who knows when i'll have another opportunity.." Da ma replied ' We need to get back there. just to make sure the knights are gone.. Once they are then we can head out again..."
_ shes right, and we have to repay the innkeeper for her room" Nick said.. as Dar Ma turned Blossom vack towards Chorral
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
The innkeeper, had John forgotten? Maybe, and so he decided he couldn't go against Dar Ma's or Nick's decision. "fine, let's go" he said calmly.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
The trio kept to the trial but trials of smoke could be seen in the distances, most likely from Chorral " Dar Ma picked up the pace as they approached the gate to chorral which showed signs of being damaged ' once inside the extent of the destruction was clear. several houses had been reduced to ashes and several townspeople lay dead in the streets..  Lets hurry to your hoise so you can get your things " nick said holding on close to Dar Ma..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It was then that the Khaijat,Ashni, caught sight of the two young ones and the aragonian, she walked toward them and and grabbed John's left shoulder,causing him to quickly turn to her, drawing his sword, but lowering it when he saw the person facing him was unarmed.

"I have forseen your arrival, you and your friends must come with me. We have much to discuss" the khaijat muttered "about what, who are you anyway" John asked but Ashni simply beckoned them to follow her.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Well lead the way" Dar Ma said " Shes a Khaijat.' she whispered to Nick " usually friendly enough.. but  all races have thier ups and downs..good and bad folk..'
_ Where are you taking us? Nick asked " Dar Ma needs to get a few things from her home first.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"To my home, You shan't be there long" Ashni spoke. "That's a relief, though I am quite curious as to know what she wants from us" John explained. It wasn't long before a weathered hut that didn't seem to be affected by the recent attack on Chorral.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dar ma got off of bloosom and tied her to a rail. nick stretched his legs after riding on a horse for the past couple hours ' nick entered the house to find a set of small chairs set around a small freplace a bed laay in the corner. it was a fairly spartan hut from the looks of it.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
"Take a seat" Ashni said before explaining that she was seen visions of the John,Nick and Dar Ma before going on "you two have come from a great distance, a parallel world as many have said, is this true" she asked

At first, John was reluctant to anwser but after a minute of debate he uttered "indeed m'lady"  instead of clear aknowledgment.