The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT roleplay in the style of the original movie?

Ducky123 · 399 · 50822

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sounds good, Hypno. As for Rinen's continuation, I guess he'll soon regret his attack on Wyoh as he meets Aquarius but I doubt this parting of the ways with Buko and Wyoh will be a long one. Should we have some kind of reconciliation scene sometime soon or do Slash and Shade force us back together (though that could be a bit underwhelming development)?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I think events forcing us back together might be a more believable situation at this point.  A possibility in that regard is Buko and Wyoh looking for the swimmer and (upon seeing the swimmer and the threehorn reunite?) perhaps having the two fastrunners consider their options.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Horizon

• Ruby
  • Formerly known as "Fyn16"
    • View Profile
If everyone's ready, I think I'd like to introduce Orsur soon. Looks like you're working on getting the group back together, which would be the perfect opportunity for me to bring him in. However before I do so, I'd just like to clarify- where are we right now? I assume we haven't gone far from the coast.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Horizon

I can't seem to find the map at the moment, but I believe we are closer to the shore now.  We (the fastrunners, the tempermental threehorn, the swimmer, and the sharptooth who wants us for dinner) are currently in an area where some hills and bluffs overlook a shallow stream. So perhaps 50 miles away from the shore?

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I haven't really been following the other group's development over the past few weeks, how far are you in the story?

Focussing on my fanfics has lead to me neglecting the RP a little a lot but I do intend to get back into it. However, it might not be immediately since I've recieved word that @Littlefoot505 is interested in joining the RP and naturally it might make more sense if he joined with my group thus. Until he confirms his participation and develops a character, jorrdy and I will continue at a slow pace (and jorrdy may be inhibited from posting at times due to exams) as to give him a fair chance to develop his character before we arrive at the oasis. We had some stuff planned but there's only so much you can do in a group of two anti-social and depressed/traumatized children :DD

Anyway, just a heads up that I haven't forgotten about it :yes
Inactive, probably forever.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Can I ask something: can I make first couple of post with my character made not from his POV, but from nature/narrator's POV in first post, and from different character's (not from main cast) POV in second post?
6/14
0/26

--------------------------

ask me thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15601
my personal thread: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php?topic=15412

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
I don't speak for everyone, but that sounds fine to me! It might be an interesting way to introduce him :smile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
Also, I want to inform:

I plan to draw one picture as addition to every my new post in this roleplay (if I ever make a single post there... гг). That's what I planned since the first days I decided to join this project.
Due to my shitty skills and wasting time I couldn't start to draw anything, but today I thought and decided to start evolve my drawing skills, and this project can help me with it.
So, if everything will go according to original plan, each my post would contain text + picture. If it ever will... :sducky

wish me as much inspiration as possible, please. :)
6/14
0/26

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Horizon

I am a bit unsure of how to proceed.  Should I have Buko respond to the developments from the leaf-eaters, or should I wait to allow Horizon's character a chance to make an entrance?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 11:09:07 PM by rhombus »

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
I think that perhaps you should respond the leafeaters Rhombus cause the RP is going nowhere at the moment and I don't think Horizon is ready to get his character in, perhaps after the next few exchanges he can introduce his character to the group.
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alright, I will try to have something up tomorrow.  I have a full schedule today with Halloween festivities.

On a related note, does anyone here know how to contact with Horizon?  I left him a message here about the prompt challenge a few months ago and a mention here about the RP and never got a response to either one.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alright, posted.  I wanted to leave this open for a possible resolution of where we are going to go as a group, and, additionally let Buko's veneer crack ever so slightly.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
@Horizon @DarkWolf91 @Sneak @Sovereign

Alright, so what is the next move, guys?  Buko has a post up, but I am unsure of what Horizon is doing.  Perhaps we can get the conversation moving along towards a tentative peace and then have them meander in the area so that the other group can catch up to us?

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Bumping.  I think it is the turn of either @Sovereign or @The Lone Dragon .  I just don't want this RP to grind to a halt.

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I believe TLD should go next. After all, it's decision time for Aquarius after the three others have made their statements about his earlier doubts.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey, so I've talked to Jordy and he will quit the role play due to lack of time. He'll make sure to give Samara a proper end though so we do not need to cover plot holes.

Now that will leave Lizzie all alone again and I advocate that we find another player to introduce a new character. I already have a rough character concept in mind which would contrast greatly with my Lizzie character, however it'd be mighty stupid to play that character myself  :bolt
Inactive, probably forever.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey, so I've talked to Jordy and he will quit the role play due to lack of time. He'll make sure to give Samara a proper end though so we do not need to cover plot holes.

Now that will leave Lizzie all alone again and I advocate that we find another player to introduce a new character. I already have a rough character concept in mind which would contrast greatly with my Lizzie character, however it'd be mighty stupid to play that character myself  :bolt

If no one else wants to play such a character then I can do so.  My main concern would be any interactions between the new character and Buko in the future.

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series
It's sad too see one of character was left like this... :(

Hmm, since this roleplay is quite mature... Maybe we can ask Jordy for sure - does he really wants character to leave the group in very close future, to die in some way (what a plot sad twist that fits general atmosphere of roleplay), or would like to see his character alive (with actual plans about its future), and transfer control to other forum user, like Rhombus said?

It would be fair.
6/14
0/26

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It's never fun to lose a player after all this time. In any case, I'm not that confident we need a new character (unless new members want to join, that is). After all, the time is ripe for Lizzie to join the rest of us. :^^spike