The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Epic Journey

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
Basically they all knew the risk, the Sharptooth had to go, and Petrie only almost went with him trying to save Ducky by distracting the Sharptooth. It would be an heroic effort.

As for the cut footage, I first noticed it when watching Jurassic Park. My VHS is an oldie when they used to show previews of other movies coming out, and there you have the Land Before Time trailer, with Ducky luring the Sharptooth making funny faces at him, a scene that was taken out of the movie for some reason. If it wasn't for that tape I would've never met the Land Before Time, eventhough I only watched it 2 years after watching JP for the first time.

I guess we all want a special edition DVD with the uncut footage but apparently it was lost in time (or before time :D).
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

KingdomKey23

• Ducky
    • View Profile
*Sigh* We can only pray for a DVD featuring that cut footage. Maybe one day they'll do it. I have hopes...not high hopes, but I still have hopes.  -_-

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
There's an old portuguese saying that goes like this:

"Hope is the last one to die" Literal translation :D
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool