The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dracorider19

Dracorider19

• Spike
  • If you wanna be great, let greatness surround you
    • View Profile
Hello, my name is Emilio Zaayman. I live in Houston, Texas and although I just joined
this site, I knew this site since around April 2014. But after more than two years, I decided to join this site after a member here (Dalekdino) suggested I join after having a conversation with him on DeviantArt. My joining on DeviantArt also inspired me to join here.
So, personality-wise, I'm an easygoing, creative, thoughtful, and caring young man who
has a strong sense of morality (I really detest bullying), fairness, and I love to look for ways to "cure" boredom if others are bored.  
Now I do not post fanart, but I will start topics of my own and comment on other members' fanart, fanfiction, and topics. I will often mention in my comments what I like about the
piece. I rediscovered Land Before Time when I was 14 when I re-watched a VHS tape at
my grandmother's house, and I am also an avid Disney fan.
Well, I am glad I discovered a forum dedicated to one of my childhood icons. I hope
I can get ideas from other members on what to do here.

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
Hello Dracorider, nice to see a new member here, though I have seen you around before the topic here. I hope you enjoy yourself here, I find it's a very nice community and you sound like a good addition to the forum. It's also nice to see a fellow Dragon/Dragon rider around.
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
Thank you for your welcome. I was pleased to see someone responding on this topic since I kept coming back here to see if anyone responded. Well, I'll wait for more responses. And it's
good to see someone else who likes dragons too. Your kind words are moving.
Speaking of dragons, I am a fan of Dreamwork's How to Train Your Dragon and
the spin-offs.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I absolutely love dragons as well. It's always nice to see new people join the forum, and you're definitely a great addition to it. I have a feeling that you'll have a wonderful time.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome aboard!  :wave It is always nice to see a new member on the forum.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Blitz,Mar 20 2017 on  09:26 PM
I absolutely love dragons as well. It's always nice to see new people join the forum, and you're definitely a great addition to it. I have a feeling that you'll have a wonderful time.
Thank you. To me this forum is like a secret online club that offers a sort of gathering
of fans of one of the best non-Disney 2D animated films.

Rule number 1: You are not to talk about the Gang of Five forum.
(You get the reference? I'm sure you will.)

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dracorider19,Mar 20 2017 on  09:48 PM
Quote from: Blitz,Mar 20 2017 on  09:26 PM
Thank you. To me this forum is like a secret online club that offers a sort of gathering
of fans of one of the best non-Disney 2D animated films.

Rule number 1: You are not to talk about the Gang of Five forum.
(You get the reference? I'm sure you will.)
Yeah, I totally get the reference, and you're welcome.

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
Are you a fan of How To train your Dragon?

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dracorider19,Mar 20 2017 on  10:34 PM
Are you a fan of How To train your Dragon?
Yeah. I've seen it in 3D at a theater once, and it was awesome.

The Lone Dragon

• Member+
  • Spike
  • Release The Dragon!
    • View Profile
I'm also a fan of the HTTYD series as well as many other different Dragon related things.
What's the point in being mad if you don't do mad things now and again?

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to GOF! Hope you have a great time here! :)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Nice to see you've greeted yourself here, I'm sure you'll get on with the other members here.

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dalekdino,Mar 21 2017 on  04:54 AM
Nice to see you've greeted yourself here, I'm sure you'll get on with the other members here.
Thank you. You're the main reason why I joined this forum. (Of course there are
a few other reasons, such as wanting to be visible to other LBT and dinosaur fans.)

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF, Dracorider19! Hope you have a great time here!

RockingScorpion

• Spike
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF, hope you like it here. :)littlefoot

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,Mar 21 2017 on  12:50 PM
Welcome to the GOF, Dracorider19! Hope you have a great time here!
I see you're a brony. For a long time I was curious about the fandom of MLP: Friendship
is Magic. At first I didn't watch any episodes of FIM, but eventually I decided to
check out some episodes to understand what the fandom was about.
And, what better way to describe this show as one of the best animated shows of
the 2010s, perhaps even the 21st century! So well-written, great depth and characters,
and overall not what you'd expect in a "girl's show." While I don't consider myself
a brony, I admit the show has grown on me for a while.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Hee, hee! Great you have the same interest as I do! I love My Little Pony! To me, it is one of the best shows as well, along with Transformers Prime!

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: CybertronianBrony,Mar 21 2017 on  05:12 PM
Hee, hee! Great you have the same interest as I do! I love My Little Pony! To me, it is one of the best shows as well, along with Transformers Prime!
While watching episodes of the new generation of MLP, I learned something- this show
breaks the mold of the stereotype about shows intended for females, especially young girls. See, entertainment intended for women or little girls has long been thought of as "inferior" to entertainment targeted towards men or boys (such as Transformers). The attitude was, and still is to a degree, that while it is considered okay for both males and females to watch a
show or read a book meant for males or starring a male protagonist, it's considered not okay
for males to watch or read something intended for females; the idea that it is too "girly".
But Friendship is Magic proves that entertainment that is mainly geared towards females
can be enjoyed by anyone regardless of age and gender if it is done right.
Note: I started watching some episodes of FiM in 2015, so I am relatively late to the
fandom, but I'm glad I learned about it.

CybertronianBrony

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile
Indeed! The writers knew what they were doing! It was no longer about girly tones, instead, it was about the adventure! And I love that! The main and even background ponies get character development and some of the characters are actually relatable! This is what makes the show very amazing and fun to watch! Most of the time, I even imagine I am in Equestria myself! And I regret nothing!

P.S. Twilight Sparkle is best pony

Dracorider19

• Spike
    • View Profile