The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello!

DiddyKF1

• Monkey of Many Mysteries from the Fruitiest Forests
  • Member+
  • Petrie
  • Proud supporter of DuckyxPetrie!
    • View Profile
Hi, everyone! This is DiddyKF1. My name comes from my favorite fictional character (Diddy Kong) and my favorite motorsport (Formula 1).

When I was five, I had great fascination with dinosaurs. The fascination really started to take over once I watched The Land Before Time for the first time. Over the next few years, I would rent some the sequels on VHS, and I found the series to be so heartwarming. Eventually, though, I stopped watching the movies after I found myself with many other commitments to make, namely school. Last year, though, I thought I'd take a look at the series again, especially after reading that it had a TV series, and I quickly fell in love with The Land Before Time all over again! So, consider this my comeback!

Petrie and Ducky became my favorite characters in the series after I watched the seventh film (only once, so I remember barely anything about that movie). I quickly came to realize how close the two characters were. In fact, I even pictured them falling in love, and ironically I found out many years later that many fans like to ship certain characters together, and Ducky and Petrie were among them. It eventually inspired my 2017 fanfiction story, "Secret Love," so anyone who isn't a DuckyxPetrie shipper, please forgive me!  :sducky

I have Asperger Syndrome, so I tend to be one of those quiet, shy guys while out in public, and it's also why I'm not highly active compared to those who are online every day. Nervous? I guess there's someone I can relate to ...

:(petrie

I'll be graduating from college in a couple of months, hopefully, and that could mean plenty more time to goof off when summer comes! Most of the time, most of the goofing off I do is messing around with ultra-realistic racing simulators, but other than that, I'm primarily a fanfiction writer. I had already written a couple of stories last year when someone told me I should check out the Go5 forum, so here I am.

Most of the stuff you'll be seeing from me will likely be fanfiction, but I might give fanart a shot, too (if I wasn't so lazy with it!).

You can also find me on FanFiction, DeviantArt, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube.

Anyways, have a nice day! Time for me to have my coffee as I'm typing this!
Suddenly, I've written so many fanfics that I can't possibly list them all! :P

Ducky x Petrie forever! :)petrie :duckyhappy

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Oh, you might like one of the stories I'm working on recently :DD

Anyway, welcome to the GoF! Already noticed you joining but nice to read a proper introduction now  :)littlefoot
Inactive, probably forever.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
I remember greeting you on the LBT wiki :D

Welcome to the forum! :)

Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

chomperrules1993

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF  :)
Life Is Good

Sovereign

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gang of Five and I hope you enjoy your time here. :Mo

LeventeII

• Member+
  • Spike
    • View Profile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!  :)  I hope that you enjoy your time here.  I see that you have a fanfiction on the forum already that I hope to get a chance to read and review soon.  :)

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Littlefoot505

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome! I’ve seen you around the forum a bit. I happen to really like F1 too!

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hi DiddyKF1! Nice to see a formal introduction. Welcome to the GoF!  :)littlefoot

Sneak

• Guiding lights
  • Member+
  • Cera
  • Welcoming darkness
    • View Profile
    • Submachine series