The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

"LBT: Littlefoot's Adventures" activity book scan

raniwasacyborg

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://cyborgrani.tumblr.com/
When I was about 4 - 5, my absolute favourite book in my school's library was an activity book called "The Land Before Time: Littlefoot's Adventures".  Joining this forum jogged my memory about it, and I managed to track down a copy last week.  It arrived today, and I've scanned it for anyone here who wants to see it. :) It was published in 1989, and as far as I'm aware there don't seem to have been any re-releases after its original run.  Anyway, here is the book in a handy JPEG format for you all to enjoy!

(Please be warned, this thread will be particularly image-heavy!)

The front cover!

This next bit is a Photoshopped mock-up of what happens when you follow the instructions and hold the page up to the light:

And here's the other page:

This post doesn't seem to want to let me add any more images, so I'll post the rest in a separate post in this thread later. :)

raniwasacyborg

• Ruby
    • View Profile
    • http://cyborgrani.tumblr.com/
The third and final set of scans:

That's it, and I hope you enjoyed have a browse through these!  It was great to finally track down this book again, and now I can finally have a go at making that tree star shortbread :p (provided I can translate it into a gluten-free recipe...)

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
Thanks for sharing this:) I think this book was made by the same people who made that LBT friends in need book I have.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thanks for sharing :) Certainly a book I personally would have liked to have in my younger days and even now being about to reach adulthood :p Some of the riddles are quite tough :smile
Inactive, probably forever.

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
This is extraordinary!!! :D
I don't know anything online about this book; thank you for this information.
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)