The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

I've never really thought about this...

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
But if it wasn't because of this website, I probably would've never gotten those LBT dvds, or even submitted to my family (Well sis and mom hehe :P:) about my liking for The Land Before Time. Just think that one day, when I was surfing for something to do with LBT, I stumbled upon a LBT forum, which then led me here :D

If it wasn't for you guys, my liking for The Land Before Time could've been bottled up forever :o I think I was destined to find this site :lol:

Thank you everybody, for forming such a wonderful website :D I just can't believe how much things have changed ever since I found this place :^.^:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
You must've gotten really lucky because as I've said before google and all the rest of the search engines are not really "search friendly" to this board.  ;)

Glad you've stuck around too.  :D

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Heh heh! No problem LF Fan! :D

Glad you see it that way fella! There's nothing wrong with liking LBT. I think for most of us, it is something that's stuck with us since we were youngsters which is perfectly fine I reckon. Nothing unhealthy about that. It's nothing to be frowned upon coz there are many things out there that people are into that are a lot more violent, hurtful, dangerous or just plain stupid. The beauty of liking something from your childhood days (like cartoons, games etc.) is that it gives you a much calmer personality, I think (the point is arguable) but to me, by liking such things you're less likely to go out there and do drugs or get into trouble, start fires, vandalise stuff and all that malarky. To me, those who wanna grow up too fast are more likely to end up in gangs who terrorise locals and generally cause misery to others. (i.e. CHAVs :angry: ) I'm not saying that you SHOULDN'T grow up (not that any of us are Peter Pan or anything LOL :lol) but I find those who remember stuff about their childhood and it stick with them to a certain degree are much less likely to wreak havoc in the streets. With the rush to look "cool" and be with the in crowd, kids become bratty, nasty and sometimes just plain violent and I think that's sad coz they then turn on those who LIKE stuff like LBT and ridicule them for it...

Anyway, good to hear you're enjoying yourself here LF Fan! Always nice to know our members are happy! Even if it's just about life in general! LOL  :^.^:  :DD

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I'm happy you too feel that way Littlefoot Fan. In my case it is the Network54 Forum I feel so very obligued to. Had I not found it in summer of 2000 I don't know if my enthusiasm for LBT could have lasted so long. I mean I had been into LBT for almost 2 years by that time, but in the long run it really isn't the most pleasant situation if there is nobody at all to share your enthusiasm with. I'm not exaggerating at all when I say that the land before time forums have had a HUGE influence on my life ever since.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I am truly a fan of these forums as much as I am a fan of the LBT series itself. :D   The community is awesome, and there are always people to talk to.  It's like our own little family, really :lol  
I'm trying to think of a new topic for the LBT boards, but I'm having trouble thinking of something new to talk about, hehe :rolleyes:

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The beauty of liking something from your childhood days (like cartoons, games etc.) is that it gives you a much calmer personality, I think (the point is arguable) but to me, by liking such things you're less likely to go out there and do drugs or get into trouble, start fires, vandalise stuff and all that malarky. To me, those who wanna grow up too fast are more likely to end up in gangs who terrorise locals and generally cause misery to others.
That's what my mom said, hehe :P:

it really isn't the most pleasant situation if there is nobody at all to share your enthusiasm with
I agree, that's pretty much how I felt. It's like, now that I've found this place, I finally feel...complete inside :D

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
I would have never found this site if F-14 didn't tell me about it.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu